The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:45 pm

arthur grabs a purple and a yellow lemon, and inspects each of them carfully.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 pm

We were away for too long... But she must be alive. The path opened, and that can only be done by her will... She is either hiding or she's been taken.
Ryan inspects the throne, looking for signs of a struggle.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Jeanine walks so that she is a little closer to Ryan, making sure if anything hostile comes his way she can defend the lone-ish member of their group. She quietly asks Do you see anything?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 pm

" Yea, like i said, purple lemons, should have investigated those first. I wonder if kingston knows anything, be on your toes while i make this call guys, some monster corrupted monarca spirit type thing could pop out and attack, just be prepared . "

Chase pulls out his phone and dials the number to Kingston's secretary.

"Hello, yes, its Chase Kenway, the one Mr. Kingston employed, yes, I was just calling to ask if you happen to know anything that would cause lemons to turn purple, or anyone?"
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:46 pm

arthur beings to sniff each of the lemons carfully
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:48 pm

The group finds no sign of struggle.

On inspecting the lemons, they look and smell identical to a regular lemon, the only thing off is the color.

Ryan at a closer look at the throne can find writing on it's back, spirit language if he recognizes it.

Chase calls in and a voice answers. "Ah, hello Mr. Kenway. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand your question, a simple answer would be dye, I just don't understand the context of your request. Anyways, could you and your group please come and visit Mr. Kingston at his office by tomorrow at the latest? He's a little curious about the recent events and would rather talk to you in person."

You hear a beep.

"Sorry Mr. Kenway, I have other business on the line so I must leave you. I hope to see yur group in person again soon. Have a pleasant day.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:00 pm

All I found is some symbols. I can't say what they mean, but I don't think they are idle graffiti. Monarca would never allow that on her own throne. Still, it's clear that she left willingly, unless whatever took her away was capable of doing so without her being able to react...

Don't put the lemons in your mouth, we don't know if they're poisonous.

I wonder what would happen if we tried the ritual of passage using one of the purple lemons?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Is it a bunch of unconnected lines? If so it may be spirit text. I'm pretty well versed in that. My mum drilled me with it before she moved on. she makes her way to Ryan and reads the text.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 pm

" Hey guys, I called Mr. Kingston, he wanted to see us, chances are he knows something, or can give us an explanation,, if you want i can go see him, no need for all of us to stop investigating."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:30 pm

No we should all go. Collect our pay if nothing else. I need to finish explaining stuff anyways.
Also prolly something bad Ryan. I don't want anyone to try it unless we have some way of getting them back safely.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:41 pm

I'll put it at the bottom of the list of things to do, then. Right above willingly commune with my spirit.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:54 pm

You don't have to go if you really feel that vehemently about it. I'll collect your pay for you if you want. I was suggesting we all only because there might be something of importance mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Ah, no, I was referring to the thing with the purple lemons and the ritual and... Nevermind. I would love to go get paid, but I feel like we're missing something here... Also, I'm not sure he'll cough up any dough, since we didn't actually do our job.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:23 am

arthur peels each of them, ignoring all conversation, and focuses entirely on his observations, thoroughly determined to fined another thing different. after peeling each of them slowly to see if there was a differences in resistance, he takes a small nibble of each (then a moderate bite) out of each one.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:50 am

ARTHUR NO! WAIT! DON'T DO THAT!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 am

The message on the chair roughly translates "Weak... Power, failing. Don't understand, fields healthy."

The message swirls, the letters change and a new message reads. "Find out... restore me."

And then the letters disappear all together.

Peeling the lemon gives nothing, the differences stay in color only. Levi nibbles the regular lemon and it tastes like a lemon, he nibbles the other one, and it tastes the same. After He takes a bigger chunk of the purple lemon, the time Jeanine notices as he does, shouting for him to stop, is when the real problem starts.

Jeanine's shouts were to late. Arthur had foolishly eaten the lemon. For a split second nothing happened. Then Arthur's eyes started to glow, and he felt that this was going to be bad before the pain ever reached his brain.

Arthur's spectral energy burst from him like a star, knocking anyone close enough far back with some minor spectral burns. Arthur felt like he just ate drain cleaner, and his enter body flared violently with spectral energy, his arms and legs unable to move  due to the sheer force of energy, unable to think because of the sheer pain.

A miracle happened then, Arthur threw up, violently. The energy subsided as soon as the lemon chunk exited his body, it still emitting of the same color energy as Arthur before dying down.

Arthur then final fell into unconsciousness. He was lucky to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:49 am

Pre Arthur.
Oh god... we need to talk to Kingston right away! Monarca's in trouble!
(Waiiit arthurr nooo)
Post Arthur:
Jeanine runs towards Arthur, quickly putting her needle back in the kit Shit! We need to get him help! Hospital! Ryan do you think you can soothe the burns on everybody with some water? she gingerly picks up the odd lemon. She yanks out some bandages from her bag and wraps up the lemon so as not to have much contact with it and holds it in her hands then, using her relatively clean hand pats Arthur on the cheeks in an attempt to wake him up. Arthur! Arthur wake up! Oliver can you and Ryan carry him out? We need to get him out of here, we don't know what this thing has done to him! she turns to Chase Can you call Kingston's secretary? If she doesn't answer leaver her a message. They need to know about the dangers of the purple lemons. Tell them we're heading to the hospital because one of our number has fallen ill after consuming some of a purple lemon and that Monarca has been weakened. Probably because of the odd lemons. She is now resting, in a sense, trying to gather her strength. So again, we are heading to the hospital, they can meet us there.
I'm assuming she knows about Nurse Honey? The spectral nurse?
Nurse Honey is a spectral at the hospital, she can help us somewhat. And you guys need to be treated for burns. Water helps but we need to get them checked out.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:39 am

Chance thinks to himself thank god for me being an isolationist, had i been near them id be burned to right now."

Chase looks around calmly, to see if Pepper was okay.

If so: Calmly looks away Good, she doesn't know i was actually worried, I was not about to have her ribbing me for days about being so concerned about her

If not: (well, if she isnt then ill write this.)

"You guys can take him to the hospital, I'm not wasting anymore time trying to do multiple things at once. I'm going to Kingston's showing him what I found, and if you need to help arthur then so be it, but I'm tired of wasting time."

Picking up two of the purple lemons as he walks off in the direction of Kingston's office, hchase pays no attention to what anyone else was saying behind him, or if they were following, he just wanted to get this mission over with, it was taking to long as it was.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Ryan ducks behind the throne instinctively when the explosion happens. He was next to Jeanine, and so far enough away to avoid the blast already, but he does it anyways out of surprise, mostly. It takes him a few seconds to piece together what happened, because he couldnt see it..
Yes,  I can perform basic first aid for burns. We should certainly visit the hospital, though... Who's injured?
Ryan soaks everyones burns with cool, soothing water.
Hold on, Chase. You are incapable of making a full report, and you shouldnt be carrying those. They clearly interact with spectral energy in a dangerous way, and I don't want to find out that the effects have a secondary trigger while you are in the middle of downtown. Additionally, it is entirely possible that the explosion was only a distractor, and we have all been hit with some tracer or a toxin or a curse. We need to receive medical attention immediately.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:43 pm

arthur falls into a deep sleep, and feels as if falling into the darkness below
can i have my own little stuff going on in arthurs dream?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Holy CRAP. Arthur, you alright?

...This is worse then we thought. Hey guys, clear out of the room, I want to see what happens if I spec-shot that thing. For science.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm going to throw it up into the air, that way if there is another blast we'll get less of it. I'm going to throw it up and away from us, you think you can spec shot it? Jeanine holds the lemon at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Oliver gathers energy in his fingertip.

Give me a countdown before you throw.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Jeanine nods her head, then looks at Pepper Do you think you can grab Chase? He doesn't have all the information that we need to tell Kingston. It would just save us all a bunch of trouble. Jeanine looks back at Oliver
Alrighty,
HUUUUUUUUUUP YOU GO!!!
she throws the lemon with all her might into the air, and away from everybody.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Oliver briefly considers holding the lemon aloft to make aiming easier, but decides against it incase it might change the result.

Concentrating on his fingertip even more, he points at the lemon and fires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next