The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
 
Soroya123
 
Baron Von Aardvark
 
NinjaKitten
 
Spidey
 
Leo M. R.
 
W!tch
 
Westbrook
 
tylerouzts
 
Latest topics
» Chapter Five
Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:24 am by Westbrook

» General Off-Topic Discussion Topic
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:25 am by UniversalMonster

» Predictions and things to watch out for
Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 pm by PineapplePhone

» Rad Screenshots
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:31 pm by PineapplePhone

» Anime/Manga General Discussion Topic
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:27 am by Westbrook

» Last Person Posting
Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:26 am by Westbrook

Statistics
We have 289 registered users
The newest registered user is Ruthshepard

Our users have posted a total of 14021 messages in 338 subjects
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
CalendarCalendar
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | .
 

 Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Welcome Trainers to the wonderful world of Pokémon!



I am going to be your illustrious Professor of the Johto Region, Professor Jabbers!

(Muffled in the background)mmmmphmmmph!

What's that, you want to know where Professor Elm is? Well he is a little tied up at the moment... Anyway, I hear to welcome you trainers on your beginning to a Grand Adventure in the Johto Region.

And yes, it's entirely Ok to send children from ages of 10 -12 (You older kids are rather behind the curb) out into the wild with a dangerous fire breathing lizard. And no you don't have a choice.

As you are all residents of this little town of... New Bark, and have all grown up around here, I think it's safe to say I can expect you punctually in the morning of the 12 of May at Professor Elm's- (Clears his throat) I mean my lab.

There you will receive what you need to begin your grand adventure into the world from none other than me! How exciting!

Now, to begin your quest, you will require one of the most  fantastical creatures this world has to offer, a digi- I mean, a Pokémon. You may bring your own starter pokemon if you so choose to this event, but fret not, for I am willing to give you one to start your journey as any good Pokémon Professor should! (Provided you have paid the small fee in advance.)

I hope to get acquainted with you all soon! Good luck and may the holy spork be with you!
.......................................................................................................................

End Voice Mail
All Players have received this exact voice mail in their computers at their homes. I will then do a post to official start the game day when I have everyone's character.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:07 pm


....................................................................................................

Paul (Von Aardvark):

Paul wakes from his bed, feeling fresh and ready for the day, which was much better than yesterday when someone clocked him for a faulty product the 14 year old managed to 'sell' to the man. (Hey man, no money back.)

Paul can still feel the black eye he has, but its alright, nothing shades and some color won't fix.

Sleeping at the foot of his bed was a red ball of fur, a curled up sleeping present, still wearing a bow on its ear.

This is your Vulpix, a gift from your parents. The family Ninetails had a litter of pups (Well, eggs, that no one knows how they are made...) and they decided to give you one of the litter yesterday.

The reason for this was simple, today is the beginning of your Pokémon journey! Your parents decide to sign you up to start on your grand adventure, mostly to get you outa trouble from the increasing number of 'dissatisfied' customers in New Bark, and partly because they want you to see the world.

So they gave this Vulpix, which you haven't named yet. It's time to start on your Journey Paul.

(Continues at the end)

Pokémon Stats:

Vulpix

Name: (Not given yet)

Gender: Female

Health/MaxHealth: 17/17

LV. 5

Exp:0

Ability: Blaze

Nature: Gentle

Base Stats             Total

HP:        4 + 0 =  4
ATK:      4 + 0 =  4
DEF:      2 + 1 =  3
SPATK:  5 + 1 =  6
SPDEF:  9 + 1 =  10
SPEED:  7 + 1 =  8

Ev DEF=0 + 0 =+0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 0=+0

Moves:
Ember

Tail Whip

__

__

__

__


............................................................................................

Luna (SpiderVoodoo):

Luna wakes up from her attic, still sore from yesterday's events, her hand still clenching the Pokeball.

Luna's parents had had enough of her antics, taking money from the house, taking money off of strangers, punching out grandma...(She deserved it!)

They decided enough was enough, your going to become a respectable citizen if they have to push you out the door and into the wild, which is their exact plan. They have signed you up to become a Pokémon trainer (against your wishes) and you are now unable to back out of a grand adventure with your mon.

The problem was your family is pretty poor, your parents couldn't afford to pay the local lab to set you up with a starter, so you and your dad spent all day yesterday trying to catch a Gastly that was in your attic. How it got there, you don't know, you suspect grandma's evil drew it to your attic, (your dad secretly agree's, don't tell your mom.)

You got so exhausted after finally catching it, you fell asleep up there, but now its time to go.

(Continues at the end)

Pokémon Stats:

Gastly

Name: (Not given yet)

Gender: Male

Health/MaxHealth: 13/13

LV. 5

Exp:0

Ability: Haunt

Nature: Impish

Base Stats             Total

HP:        3 + 0 =  3
ATK:      4 + 0 =  4
DEF:      5 + 0 =  5
SPATK:  8 + 2 =  10
SPDEF:  4 + 0 =  4
SPEED:  8 + 2 =  10

Ev DEF=0 + 0 =+0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 0=+0

Moves:
Hypnosis

Lick

Spite

__

__

__

...........................................................................................

Snow (Leviatron)

Well, your family farm is dull. Oh so very dull.

And your scared your parents with your sudden shift of moods, (You got into competative mode for laundry)

So they put you on medication. Of course you didn't take it, so now the doctor says you either have to go to a mental hospital for kids your age, or you gotta go on a GRAND ADVENTURE WITH POKEOMON!

You choose the latter of course, COMPETITION IS WHAT YOU LIVE FOR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

SO the doctor gave you a poliwag, and sent you on your way, saying if you two ever met again, he would put a restraining order on you.

(Continued at the bottom)

Pokémon Stats:

Poliwag

Name: (Not given yet)

Gender: Female

Health/MaxHealth: 17/17

LV. 5

Exp:0

Ability: Torrent

Nature: Stoic

Base Stats             Total

HP:        4 + 0 =  4
ATK:      5 + 2 =  7
DEF:      4 + 0 =  4
SPATK:  4 + 0 =  4
SPDEF:  4 + 0 =  4
SPEED:  9 + 1 =  10

Ev DEF=0 + 1 =+1

Ev SPDEF=0 + 1=+1

Moves:
Water Sport

Bubble

__

__

__

__

.............................................................................................

Erin (Soroya123):

Today is the Day! The day you begin your journey! You are so excited you almost forgot breakfast and almost remembered not to puke your breakfast because you ate it to fast!

You love Pokémon, and this is the day you finally can get your trainers liscense and head off to grand adventures!

You pick-up your floating Porygon and head out.

How did you get your Porygon? Cause your Uncle is AWESOME!! He's your favorite Uncle in the whole wide world, and is an advid traveler himself, (not a trainer though). He recently won big at a casino in Kanto and received a Porygon as his prize. Knowing how much you loved Pokémon, and having no need for it himself, he sent it to you so your family didn't have to pay for a starter. He also sent you a couple of pictures and sights from Kanto as well.

You head off to the great unknown (First the pokelab)

Pokémon Stats:

Porygon

Name: (Not given yet)

Gender: No Gender

Health/MaxHealth: 29/29

LV. 5

Exp:0

Ability: Last Chance

Nature: Dull

Base Stats             Total

HP:        7 + 1 =  8
ATK:      6 + 0 =  6
DEF:      7 + 1 =  8
SPATK:  9 + 1 =  10
SPDEF:  8 + 1 =  9
SPEED:  4 + 0 =  4

Ev DEF=0 + 0 =+0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 0=+0

Moves:
Conversion 1

Conversion 2

Sharpen

Tackle

__

__

...................................................................................................

Your all arrive at the lab early, the door still locked and are now standing outside. All the other strangers(player characters) you vaguely recognize but have not met introduced yourselves.

Ok. For this first post, I want you to A. Name your mon. It's important.

B. Tell me what you do at your house and any items you grab (can't be poke items, thinks lighters, watches, compasses, and personal items) After this, its going to cost money, and no pulling shit outa nowhere.

(If you didn't know, Everyone starts with 1 Potion, and 3000 pokedollars)
(Also be reasonable in the amount you carry. I suggest a backpack. (Reasonable meaning strength x2 for weight in pounds you can carry just fine with little difficulty, and x5 for max weight, heavily slowing you down.)((Potions are 0.5 lb))

C. Arrive at the Pokelab. Introduce yourselves to the other three, converse, don't battle, not just yet.

any questions, please put them in the OCC, Ill answer them when I can.


Last edited by Eragon5055 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I gotta fix the poliwag)
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Erin checks her mail and receives the voice mail. She feels a little suspicious but the suspicion is dominated by her complete and utter excitement! She bounces around the house looking for things to pack, her new Porygon, Porgy, following her around as she packs. In her canvas flap backpack she puts her journal, some pens, the pictures her awesome uncle sent, a map,  and a lighter in one of the smaller pockets and in the large space, places an extremely well folded sleeping bag into is, along with her flute (in a case), placed on top of the sleeping bag, a small bag for potions and items and a bag of toiletries (toothbrush, small mirror, hairbrush, lady things...) making it an overall light load. She places her wallet in her considerably large sleeve, chained to her wrist (it's basically tied there so as not to get stolen. It's pretty well hidden, the key to the chain is around her neck) She looks around for anything else she might need. Her water bottle of course! And food! She quickly places food into another bag and puts that on top of everything in her bag, and she puts her water bottle in a side pocket on the side of the bag for easy grabs, and for precaution she grabs a second water bottle and places it in the other side pocket. Her bag was now heavier but not by too much. She passes Porgy her compass to hold onto, hefts the bag onto her shoulders and walks out of the house.
She arrives at the pokemon lab and introduces herself to the others Hi! I'm Erin! This is Porgy! How are you?



•Click to view•

_________________
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2013-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:28 pm

I woke up on my dirty attic floor. It was utterly disgusting how dilapidated this attic had gotten, probably where grandma did ll her witchcraft. Nonetheless I found some items in the attic, an old cantine that needed to be washed out before use, some rope which i tied around my waist, it looked like it was some sort of belt. and a whittling knife grandpa had used before grandma cursed it, at least thats what dad and I think. The cantine slipped onto the rope on my waste, and the whittling knife folded and fit into my pocket. In my room I found my usual gear my satchel-pack, I called it that because i didnt know wheter it was a satchel or a backpack or bothe, but it had a long strap, and fit well with my quick movements, I packed an inflatable sleeping bag in it that compressed to be fairly transportable, 2 cans of poke’ food for my Ghastly- I’d figure out a real name for it later. a few packs of matches and enough food to last me a solid 2 days, if I seriously streched it out and cut down, maybe two and a half , but that wasn’t really ideal for me.. In the side pocket I carried all my hygenics, I HATED being unclean HATED IT, its not like getting dirty was an issue, but staying that way by choice was a nono for me. After all , you cant be attractive when your smell greets someone before your eyes do. I made sure I had everything, then I grabbed Ghastly and started on my way to the lab.

So Ghastly. . .” I said as i talked to my , now free ghost pokemon.

I’m gonna call you Discord from now on, K?”

It shook its head in dissaproval.

How bout Anarchy then?”

Now it was sticking its tongue out and shaking its head.

Fine, you know what? Your name is ‘ Sylar’ now, deal with it pal ."

No protests this time, in fact it was grinning and bobbing its ghostly head up and down.

As we got to the lab i was greeted by an upbeat and bubbly personality, I loved people like that, easier to work with to get what i want from them.

Hi Erin.” I reply in a calm but perky tone

Im Luna and this is Sylar and its nice to meet you and Porky.”

We’re good, Im a little tired and sore, but other than that im okay, bet you’re pretty excited about starting your adventure huh?”

Flawless acting, as usual from me.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Sylar floats around and then passes through Erin, wiggling it's tongue and eyes in an attempt to Scare scare Porgy.

Porgy responds by floating around, not caring at all.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:54 pm

DELETED


Last edited by Von Aardvark on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2013-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:00 pm

snow wakes up covered in hay. shes never sure why, but it always seems to happen. she finds a pokeball on the floor with the words written on it"have fun on your adventure Wink-mom & dad" the words are squeezed to together in order to fit it all on the tiny note. she grabs a backpack she had prepared the day before, and looks through to make sure everything is still there. money-check. potion-check.food-check. huh? what this? her pills are in there... might as well take them just to humor her parents... she picks up the pokeball off the ground, wondering what pokemon she is, she releases it. its a poliwag. she picks it up off the ground and they stare at each other, waiting for one of them to make the first move. after a few seconds she smiles and says " i think you and i are going to get along fine" she then puts it down and says "come on poli, weve got some friends to meet Smile" on her way out she says one last goodbye to the miltanks her family raises then heads out. upon making it to the lab she sees everyone there, her face flushes red, and thoughts fire through here head like bullets "woah... there are so many of them! what am i going to say? how did they get here before me? what are they going to think when they find out about my split personalitys? i hope they dont hate me... i dont want to be hated in the group im going to spend the next few mounts with." as she gets closer she slows down gradually. poli nudging at her leg to keep moving she looks down, nods then walks over and says "i, uh, its, um nice to.. meet you... fellas, ha...ha, " she can here a voice in the back of her head saying "oh god damn it snow..." her fake smile begins to fade and she turns pale.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Poli waddles into the group. It puffs up it's chest and stands proud.

Porgy does not notice, he just floats.

Sylar on the other hand does notice, and a big grin goes on its face, and it sinks into the ground, its slowly comes from the ground behind Poli, weights for a second and then releases its cry in the attempt to scare Poli.

Poli though manages to hold strong.

Sylar floats back and phases into Luna's bag, sulking. 0 for 2.


Porgy finally notices Poli. And floats in greeting. Though you could never possibly tell that was what it was doing.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:55 pm

After receiving the message, Paul immediately begins to get ready. After setting out breakfast for his new Vulpix, he packs all his wares into his bag. This includes, mostly, pointless knickknacks and historical artifacts of dubious authenticity. He also packs away about a week's worth of relatively high quality Pokemon food, taken with his parent's permission from their Ninetales' stash.

Finally, he tosses in some rope, a towel, some money, a potion, a few pieces of fruit, and some anti-burn balm, in case Vulpix accidentally misfires. His parents insisted. With that done, he fastens his watch to his wrist, swings the bag over his shoulder, calls his Vulpix, and heads out the front door to begin his Pokemon journey. He said his goodbyes the previous night, and his parents didn't like to be woken before noon on days they weren't working.

On his way to Professor Jabbers', he has a thought. He looks towards the Vulpix walking next to him and thinks for a few moments.
I think I'm going to call you Hemera. Do you like it?

He arrives a little after the others. He gives a false look of shock as he enters the room.
And here I was expecting a big group of guys. This is a pleasant surprise! How do you all do this fine morning?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Hemera lets out a small sound of happiness about her name. Being a baby and quite small, even for a Vulpix, it climbs onto your backpack and curls up into a ball on top of it, its tails draping your shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:48 am

A little bit after you four finish greeting each other, Four other Teens arrive.

One in an expensive suit and hat, and personal butler, arrives and makes a snudy remark. "Look at the children. I can't believe you let your Pokémon run about willy nilly like that.

*Sigh* Move back peasants, the heir to the esteem Wargarbles Legacy, Nick Wargargles, is here to retrieve a Pokémon trainer license that is my due, and I don't want to touch any of you. I might catch the poor disease."


He laughs at his own Joke. "Wasn't that a brilliant one Jeev's?"

The butler was replies "Yes Master Nick."

You all do recognize him and he is indeed a member of one of the richest families in Johto, the Wargarbles. His fierce and steely grey eyes and his styled hair mark him as such. He has a reputation of being an enormous prick, a very clever enormous prick.

The next one to arrive is nearly bouncing his way to the lab, his bright color clothes of red and white and yellow mark him as easily spottable. He nearly runs Nick over and faceplants into the wall, over come with excitement. You all recognize him as Jimmy, one of the most hyper active kids in town.

He rebounds from his hit and looks still fired up. "Come oooooooooooooon!!! I gotta have my first Pokémon!!!" His excitement even scares Erin in its intensity.

The next two that arrive are identical twins. The male twin is busy checking himself in a mirror, while the female twin is busy distancing herself from her brother and looks rather serious. The Female twin is dressed in Biker attire, while the male is wearing the latest fashion.

....................................................................................................

The door finally opens, revealing, Professor Elm! He greats you all warmly and timidly "Good afternoon, it seems none of you were late."

You all hear a recognizable voice in the background. "Now that's a miracle! From all the resgistration forms, I suspected some would be trying to burn the building down!"

Professor Elm simmers at the voice but lets you all in.

It's there you see the man who left you all the message on your computer, Professor Jabbers! He is a tall man, rather skinny, his lab coat barely fitting him. His face is long and his eyes are mischievous and his nose is rather on the big side. His hair is smoking for some reason and he currently has soot on his face.

"Good to see you all!" His teeth starts to grind. "Most of you managed to get out of the first Pokémon fee, how clever of you. You know what, I'm just going to get this outa the way."

He hands the twins and Jimmy a pokeball, Nick already having his own.

Professor Elm is furious as he yells at Jabbers. "You just trivialised one of the most sacred moments in a Pokémon trainers journey!"

Jabbers just waves him off "You mad bro?"

"Yes I'm Mad, your tie me up in a closet for a week and now this!"

"Please, that was just foreplay, you forgot the safe word."

Prof. Elm is left speechless due to embarrassesment and anger.

"Annnnywhossssssssssssss, Dear trainers, I'll present to you your very own POKEDEX! Use this to identify mons on your journey, yada yada yada."

He hands you all each a Pokedex, and 5 empty pokeballs, each giving you all a separate message when shaking your hand.

Erin eyes only:
 
            

Snow only:
 


Luna only's:
 

Paul's, no peaking:
 

"Now it's time for the time honored tradition! Watching newbies face each other and fail epically!"

A wide door opens up to the basement to reveal several small pokemon areana's, complete with fake terf and painted lines.

Yep, straight jumping into the meat of it, plot will start after the first battle. Each of you can now pick a rival to fight, you can choose a fellow player if you want, but pm them first, otherwise, it's first come first served for the npc's.

Next post, All I want is an reaction to these events and choosing a opponent. No attacks right away, attacking right away is a League penalty, as both opponents must start with their mons out.  Smack talk is Ok though.



I'll explain the battle system then Smile
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:14 am

Erin stares alarmed at Jimmy's excitement and accepts her pokedex and pokeballs along with Professor Jabber!'s quip. She puts her pokedex and one pokeball in her pocket, and the other four into her bag. She walks over to Jimmy and says Hey! How 'bout you and me have a battle! To honor our start of our journeys!



•Click to view•

_________________
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 am

Paul looks at the other's in the room, trying to pick out who will be the least likely to beat him and the most satisfying to see lose. The choice is, of course, obvious.

Hey Nick, how about you and I have a bout? I'm curious to see how a lavish and luxurious upbringing affects a Pokemon's fighting ability.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2013-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:15 pm

snows eyes flare, and an evil grin spreads across her face, she scans the room, trying to pick out a potential rival, first her eyes fall on jimmy,"no, to energetic, he'll fall to hard when i beat him, then it will look bad when a start simpathizing with him... next she looks at nick "he looks good, a snoby rich brat is always good to knock down a peg. but it looks like he has an aponent. she then looks at the twins "hmmmmm. dont know much about them... it would be hard to make some insults to get our bloods pumping if i dont know anything about them, gota keep both of us at the same eagerness to win, empty wins arent wins at all. i guess theres only one option in this situation. snow shoves paul out of the way and says "im really sorry paul, but rich boy is mine Twisted Evil " she looks like shes about to tackle him, one can tell from looking at her eyes that she cant wait to beat the living daylights out of some one. "lets do this before I catch your "rich snob", and dont worry, "insane" isnt contagious, but poor is Twisted Evil . she then blows her nose on her hand and smacks nick with it.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Are you sure you want to do that Levi? It's awful early to be making an enemy of another player.

Paul recovers from being shoved, then looks at Nick.

Please ignore the girl's brutish ways. I'm sure we're both above that sort of savagery. Now, shall we have a good, civilized battle like rational people?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Hemera fell off the backpack when Paul was knocked down, she barked in protest.

Nick slaps Snows strike away with ease. "Who do you thin k your dealing with, are you trying to goad me thinking I'm a gullable and pampered idiot? I am a Wargarble! My family is not some lazy beaucratic household that got their money from some long deceased ancestor! WE EARNED OUR WEALTH! My family is responsible for the Battle Launchers that changed the entire scape of the Great Pokémon War, and our family has a proud tradition of being some of the greatest Pokémon Masters, several in our line have achieved becoming a Champion of a region!

You will not goad me with such childish attempts, I need not prove anything to you. I will battle the gentleman you pushed aside, for he has shown some respect at least."

He's eyes were fierce as he yelled at Snow, but calmed down at the end and will join Paul in battle at the areana.

Levi, I said first come first serve, if you wanted Nick, you should clear it with Von first as he won the right fair and square. Oh, next time ya attack someone, roll a d20 (twenty sided die, ((can use an online dice roller)) and a d6 + your strength modifier. The d20 will determine if you hit, the d6 plus strength modifier will determine damage. And no cheating
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2013-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:04 pm

snow grins with a gleam of success "correction, EARNED from a long desiested ansestor, another thing, you havent worked for jack shit, any way she turns to paul"go ahead if you think you could do better," she walks over to the twins and causally walks over to the female twin, wipes her hand on her jacket and says "dont bother with words, lets just battle already."

sorry about that :\, also dunno if it matters in this case, but i rolled a 9 on the d20
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2013-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Luna puffs her lip out and makes a cute yet innocent face "Oh poo, and I thought you'd be fun"

Luna immediately walks over towards the biker girl the tougher they ae, usually, the dumber they are, pretty boy'd to easy of a target for my tastes.

"I'm Luna, this is Sylar" She says waving in his general direction " And we need a partner for battling, we dont have a lot of experience with each other yet, but I'm sure a battle with you could teach us alot."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Jimmy replies to Erin with excitement, "Yes! Let's BATTLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!"

Jimmy and Erin take their stances at one of the arenas.

Paul and Nick take their stages at another arena.

Both Snow and Luna approach the female twin, the biker chick and issue a challenge. She waves Luna off, "Sorry, she choose first. What a pain."

Luna is left with the male twin, who is busy styling his hair. "Gawwwwwwwwwwww, guess I'll battle you then."

Everyone's arena is a small one, a 12m by 8m ring, with some kinda faint field protecting the outer ring so the matches don't spill into one another. The field is blank and tension is up.
...............................................................................................
Erin:

"BATTLE!" Jimmy shouts and throws his ball down. "GO! CHIEF!"

An orange tiny Pokémon with a blue strip on its back appears. Flames flare up from its back.

Porgy floats into position, Erin can't tell if its ready or not but guesses it is.

..................................................................................................
Paul:

Nick shakes his head as he slowly pulls out a pokeball. "Honestly, this isn't a favorable match-up for me, we both have some sort of type advantage here, the problem being your Vulpix is most certainly faster. It's going to come down to who gets hit worse and can they stay standing. Sounds interesting."

He tosses his ball, "IT'S TIME PRESTIGE!"

A small metal on four legs appears, its head looks like its encased in a helmet. It makes a metallic ring as a response.

"Like it? It was a gift from an Uncle in the Hoen region, if you know your geography."

Hemera gingerly takes her stance, she looks nervous, but ready.

............................................................................................
Snow:

The Biker chick sighs and lazy sends out her Pokémon. "Totodile, go. I'll pick a real name later."

A small blue alligator appears and looks ready to fight.

Poli takes the stage and stands proud before his foe, Poli means business!
...................................................................................................
Luna:

The boy does a twirl. "Welcome to the stellar theatrics of John Dobos! Be prepared to be dazzled with my stunning good looks and my battle dance style, go Chique!"

A creature pops out from his thrown pokeball, it is green on four legs with a leaf on its head.

Sylar takes his stance and twirls. He's ready for mischief!
................................................................................................
Professor Jabbers then declares, "Alright, BEGIN!"

Will give a brief explanation on how battles will play out in the OCC.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:42 am

Paul whips out his new pokedex to scan his opponent's pokemon.

We can do this, Hemera. Are you ready? Keep you distance and open with ember!

Ember accuracy check: 2
Ember Damage roll: 2d6
SPATK:  5 + 1 = | 6 |

Hemera uses Ember! (1d20=13, 2d6+6=9)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:05 am

Your Pokedex Chimes: Aron, the Iron Armor Pokémon.

 When it evolves, it sheds the steel carapace that covered its whole body and develops a new one.

Nick shouts out. "Prestige, fire off your Ancientpower!

Don't forget range, though your fine, 8 meters in a 12 by 8 , its hard to get away Smile

Hemera takes up a stance to hold her ground and fires three shards of hot ember sparks at her opponent.

The attack lands and strikes The Aron. The blow is decently effective.

Aron glows and tries to fire of an incredible power, but the effect backfires as strange as it came, leaving the Aron prone. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4249811/

Oops, the original roll ended up in a new campaign, gotta watch that. Ignore second roll that is on the actual campaign and thank god it wasn't the real hit.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:31 am

Woah, I had a really ominous feeling for a second there... but it looks like we're still ahead. Hemera, get in just a bit closer and follow up with another Ember!

Hemera uses Ember! (1d20=7, 2d6+6=11)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:45 am

Paul:

Nick looks surprised by the absolute failure of Prestidge attack. "Come on Prestidge, don't come out here and not put up a fight. Use Tackle!"

Hemera dashes forward, closing the distance, firing another couple flaming sparks at the Aron. Aron is knocked good by the hit and doesn't looked to well for it. It rears its legs and slams it's body into Hemera for a tackle.

Hemera takes 15 points of normal damage. Subtract DEF then put on her hit points

Please put the moves Accuracy Check number and any other useful info in the description of an attack roll. The Accuracy Check Number is what you have to equal or beat (not including an opponets Ev modifiers) to land an attack.
Example: Ember is a 2
Tackle is a 3 




 [/color]
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 am

Sorry, I left that out since it was in the last post. Which isn't really a good excuse. woops.

Defense: 2+1=3
Damage:12

Vulpix's HP: 5/17
Vulpix's ability, Blaze, activates!

Hemera, step back and use Ember one more time!

Ember accuracy check: 2
Ember damage roll: 2d6
SPATK:5+1=6

Hemera uses Ember! (1d20=20, 2d6+6=11)
It's a critical hit! (2d6+6=14)

Here's hoping I applied the critical correctly.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
avatar

Posts : 2026
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Paul:

critical is even better, its x2 damage

So the actual total would be 2d6=5 + ATK(6)= 11 + STAB(1)= 12 + Blaze ability(Is basically a second stab bonus = +1)= 13 x2 (For crit) = 26 fire damage(for it being a fire type move) hitting Aron, a Steel/Rock type, dealing basic damage (neither super effective nor not very effective((Works the same as the game))


Nick Shouts "Come on Prestidge, we can still win this, Use Tackle!"

Hemera struggles to recover from the tackle, her body glows red with Blaze and she fires her last ember, supercharged! It slams right into the Aron's side as it charges for the final tackle, causeing a critical blow, a burn mark appears on its skin.

Hemera, takes note and holds back a little, allowing the blow only to faint (During official league battles, mon's will stop damage to fainting their opponent unless commanded otherwise. In the wild, this would have put the Aron near death, so be wary, a well place critical can kill your mons even if they have health left, all it takes is 100% of their max health below zero,. Gotta learn when to call your mons back. Trainer league battles are generally safe from this though.

Prestidge drops with a thud, Nick quickly calls it back to its ball and stares at it. "Looks like your going to need a little growing before you can handle your own power.

He turns to Von, "Good match, you look to be an excellent person to test how my skills grow. Be wary the next time we face, because my Aron will be."

Jabbers voice pops up, "Congradulations on your first win, now get on up here and have a drink, I got a place to rest your mons inside their balls."

Paul Level up too Lv. 1 for participating your first Trainer battle

Please tell me the feature you choose in the OCC, remember you must meet the requirements.

Hemera gains 215 experience points and levels up to Lv. 6 for winning her first battle.

(You may re-stat her now to your choosing if you don't like the default stats I gave her, remember you have 5 points to add to base stats if you choose, and they must retain stat relation. Otherwise, you can keep what I did and level up normally (up one stat by 1 point) (Ev's cost a point and do not follow stat relation, 1 point can add to both for every 10 in speed, and one point into the individual Ev for the 5 points in the correlating stat.)This will be the only chance I will give ya to do this, rest of the levels will be normal LV up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   

Back to top Go down
 

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

 Similar topics

-
» The VW adventures of ASBug...
» Diving Adventures Christmas Island
» Thailand Golf Adventures
» Southeast Overland Adventures
» 3rd time lucky (many thanks to Peter and John from Goanna Gold Adventures)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Roleplaying Club-