The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Vote_lcapOther webcomics you read? - Page 4 Voting_barOther webcomics you read? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Vote_lcapOther webcomics you read? - Page 4 Voting_barOther webcomics you read? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Other webcomics you read?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:32 am

I had a friend recently ask me to read 8-bit Theater, so I did that. I've also read all of Multiplex in the last couple of months, and loved it dearly.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 5:02 pm

I've seen snippets of 8-Bit theater around, but they were never credited. If I hadn't just googled it, I'd have never known it was a webcomic with it's own site! My blood is both bubbling and cooling now that I get to read through it on it's homesite.

I ran into a comic called Forgotten Order that seems fairly interesting. Something about it feels off, though, and I just can't quite place the feeling.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 11:00 pm

Never heard of either of those, perhaps I should take a look... what are they about?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 8:15 am

Forgotten Order is about a cursed being in the body of a doll that travels through dreamscapes. The doll gets awoken by a fauni that sucks at magic and things happen- but wait, there's a conspiracy!

I really suck at describing things without ruining them for people.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:53 pm

That sounds plenty interesting already! Maybe I will check it out soon... but later, after I finish the bajillion things I'm doing right now (including wrapping up my junior year of high school!)
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 am

I got a nice surprise on Line WebToon the other day when a comic scroll I loaded up started playing music. I didn't know WebToon did embedded audio, it's a really nice touch.

The comic in question was "Rise From Ashes".
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:39 am

I've had that happen on occasion - it's nice!

Unfortunately, I usually listen to some music while checking updates and things, so it's not as nice as it could be for me. (Since there's usually some kind of discord between the music I'm listening to and the audio that was embedded)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 12:02 am

Prequel just started updating again!!! And man, I have to say I think the wait was totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Buttons
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 9:54 am

I read:

The Sanity Circus (Sancirc for short) (Gore warning)

Cucumber Quest

Monsterkind

(un)Divine (Gore warning)

and

FLUXA (Mature at times + Gore warning)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other webcomics you read?   Other webcomics you read? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other webcomics you read?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4