The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:03 am

Celina sees Pedro flying towards her and then sees the bombs flying and pulls at Auggie and tucks him in close so as to make a smaller area of coverage for Pedro before the explosion.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 am

Ryan flies away from the blast, then moves along with the shockwaves to keep himself in the air without disgracing himself.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:31 am

Redglare checks his scaled-up skin for a complete covering and folds around the others to complete the draconic blast shield.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Auggie's skin and bones are still hardened up, as a form of defense, but still he makes sure he's close enough to the shield that he's fully protected. He looks at his knuckles and wipes of some of the small pebbles gathered around them.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:47 pm

As you all put yourselves in a guarding position in one way or another, or maybe you didn't guard at all. The explosion is pretty substancial, and when its over, the wood panel surrounding the golem is gone, they do however, rubuild themselves back up again, when the smoke clears, the only sound to be heard is a low hiss. As visibility becomes better and better, the golem, can be seen, kneeling, the hissing, is sand, coming from its face, and left arm, both of which are deteriorating into sand. The golem is weak, and missing an arm, but it is still a very real threat. The crowd cheers at the explosion oliver makes, and some of them tell the drakes to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Pedro Immediately turns around after the explosion, He builds up his Draconic Majic and breathes a large Cone of Cold over the rebuilding beast, stopping or at least greatly slowing its regeneration in the sheer blast of cold.

"Man that stings," Pedro states as his wings fold back into his body and his scales form better to fit free movement again. "Now's a good time to destroy that gem guys."
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Redglare straightens himself as well, noting the damage to the golem's heavy arm rendering it slightly less dangerous. Redglare readied himself to spring at the golem's stomach where he could remember the last gem to be.
Redglare jumped, beating his wings once to propel himself at the golem, claws outstretched in front of him to tear at its last vulnerability. "Silly construct should take a hint and stay down!"
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Auggie slowly placed himself back in a defensive stance. He blinked, focused on the arm that was turning into sand, and noticed that the hulking beast was now kneeling. He no longer had to whack at it's legs, so he thought about what to do next. The gems had to go, obviously, but he wasn't exactly the most agile, thanks to his heavy (and strong) upper body. This mad his leg a bit weaker, slower, though they could still help keep a strong stance and a good sense of balance. But now...He just had to contemplate. Try and apprehend the remaining arm, he thought, or at least distract it from Red.

He moved forward, abet slower than before, but still was sneaking up behind the thing. As he did, he started to climb up it's back, sliding over a few inches and digging his feet into a few cracks in it's back. He leaned back, raising his large, seeming strengthened (or more so than before) arms, putting a vice grip on the golem's remaining arm, digging his fingers into the small nooks in it. Auggie grunted, quietly, and observed Red from his current position.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Celina leaps forward and stabs her blades through the cracks in the head, prying chunks off the face and causing damage to its visibility and itself.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Feng pours some the water on each of the gems and motions to Pedro to freeze them, then to Celina to blast them with lightning.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 pm

Pedro, sees Feng's hand waves, mulls them over a little as he huffs, sees the water freezing on contact already, and puzzles a little. "Well, it can't hurt I guess. He really shouldn't be using hand signs while he's flying around, it makes it very difficult to read."

Pedro lets out three small puffs at Cold, each hitting the gems. He then turns to Celina and says, "I think Feng wants you to hit them with lightning, but he also could be ordering a taco. Better go with the lightning."

He turns to Twist. "And Twist, if you got shots left, best hit those gems."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Celina sends a tyraid of electricity around the golem's gems using all her concentration to create a powerful attack.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 pm

I can only carry around so many cannonballs. That was it. But it's not all I can do with this thing...

Oliver pulls a cord on the side of his cannon, which then folds back on itself in an impressive manner, reducing to a much smaller size before expanding again into the shape of a large, menacing drill.

This won't do much against a gemstone, but I can grind up the rubble, cause some serious structural damage, and generally make regeneration more trouble then it's worth. Besides, I think I've stolen enough of the spotlight already.

He then goes to work on some of the larger pieces of stone lying around the arena, smashing them into tiny pieces as efficiently as possible.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 pm

The golem has literally been disarmed, blasted and knocked down by these children. merely saplings of a tree they have yet to become The gem becomes so brittle that itis not the lightning which is refracted though its chest by the reflecyive properties of the gem, destroying it from inside thatells this mighty creature, no, it is the vibration the soundwaves from the lightning, vibrating inside of an almost whole golem have noweher to go, so finally, the beast falls, dissolving into sand and fading. The gem, shattered the combination of its brittleness and soundwaves amplified, break into many peices and fade, and in time so does the sand, the creature begins to slowly fade back away into nothing.

The headmaster congratulates you all, telling you that, " You guys need alot of work, and i do mean alot, but as a team, and with some training, I'd be glad to take you all out on a mission myself  one day. Allow me to show you to your roo-" The girl from earlier, the black skinned pear shaped girl named midoria, interrupted him " -Actually headmaster sir, you have to stay here, and grade the rest of the newbies, i believe as their upperclassmen representative it's MY job to show them to their rooms ." She looks at them all , from Dakker, to Celina, To Red, to Auggie, to Oliver , to Fen and finally to Pedro ,then quickly averts her gaze. "A-anyway headmaster are you sure about having two drake on the same team, the last time-" The headmaster cuts her off with a nasty look and she finds herself silenced. Midoria quickly takes everyone out of the gym, and leads them through a great many winding corridors, it was a wonder how they didn't get lost everyday. When you all finally stop you are brought to a gigantic brown door with the image of a cloud on it, you are all told to stop, and open the door, when you do, there is a common room,inside this common room are 9 oors, two of which already have markings on them, one of a volcano, the other of a buddah with shades on, and when you all open your individual doors, they mark themselves. You now all see a gray mass, and then, it begins to form itself into your ideal dream room, no matter how large or complex this room seeks to fit every luxury your mind can conjure " This is one of the many perks of being at our great school, we get the best of everything, your room is custom fitted to your own needs, and culture, but I'll tell you this now, The teachers headmaster, and senior committee do surprise inspection, at random, you may have two inspections within 2 minutes of each other."

"Finally, to anyone other than someone in authority your room is accessible to you and you alone, unless you were to grant another student entry, there is simply no way in. this door recognizes you as team cloud members and will remember who's room is which, cool huh? Now on your tables there, and plastered all around the walls of the school are convienience maps, even the teachers sometimes need them due to the enormity of the school. Simply tell the map where you want to go and it will direct you there."  She stares at them all "My job is too keep basic watch over all of you and keep you all generally safe during the course of your magical training , without interfeering with your lives to much."

Everyone is given the chance one after the other to enter their perfect rooms. The people who had made these rooms had been the most intelligent super-geniuses , and the best mages they had to offer. Even if asked Midoria herself didn't know, something about pocket dimensions.

____________________________________________-
eadmaster
(recap the destruction of the golem, respond to the Headmaster, describe the walk, what you see or your character's room"

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:06 am

The golem defeated, Oliver regrets being unable to walk away with a gem but gets over it. He easily memorizes the passageways on the way to the dorms using his genetically superior brain functionality. When told about the accommodations, he is instantly excited but also apprehensive about letting others see what is essentially a representation of his greatest desires.

I'm not going in mine until later, thanks. If the others want to sneak a peak at what my dream room looks like, then I'm afraid their only option is to be really damn sneaky.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:28 am

Largely inaccessible? That's already perfect. I'll be in my bunk. Feng walks to his door and enters it, disappearing from view.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:29 am

Pedro stands on the dust of the defeated foe. He points his finger to the sky and shouts for everyone to hear. "WE ARE CLOUD, AND WE FLY ABOVE THE REST!!!"

Pedro follows behind Midoria, with a cat-like grin on his face. "It is nice to see you again my lovely lady, and you have such a beautiful name Midoria."

As they reach the door, Pedro listens to every word Midoria says. "You could never 'interfere ' in my life Midoria. My room is open to you anytime, for anything." Pedro says with a kind but slightly mischievous smile.

Pedro opens the door, the swirling mass starts to take shape. It is a sun filled attic. The room looks clean and made of wood with plenty of windows. The space is large and opening. The room gives a vibe of comfort and simplicity. There is a single large comfy white bed in the back, along with a wooden trunk and stand next to the bed. The room also contains a wardrobe. To the far right, you can see the door to a single bathroom. On the far left, close to the door is a stair case that leads to a fire place, a work shop and a kitchen.

Pedro walks in and whistles. "Good going brain. I had no idea you were such a decorator."

He turns to the rest of the group. "Feel free to come in when you need me, I only won't let you in when I'm naked probably."

He turns to Midoria. "You can come in anytime, whether I'm naked or not." He winks as he lets the door shut on its own.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:39 am

" I see you're still as cheeky as ever Mr. Farrowyrm" she replies as she rolls her eyes in response. "Interferring is relative to your growth as a mage, I can participate in group activities, but i cant help you on assignments, or projects, you must pass or fail on your own." Midoria had learned that showing him anger only encouraged him, while blushing showed him he was gaining territory, so she did the opposite "Doesn't really seem like there's all that much to be seen . . ." she snickers as the door shuts.

The girl turns to the rest of the group "So any questions?"
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:47 am

"Are there any standard classes, or classes we'll share as a team?"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:55 am

Not that I can think of. Celina enters the room and the room swirls into the form a giant library. It moves around constantly, responding to her thoughts of what book she wants. There were moving spiral stairs leading up to more book shelves, a dojo filled with training dummies and weapons, and then a large attic bedroom with walls lined with large book shelves filled specific books about majic and adventuring things and also a large desk with a large file cabinet. A small closet door was placed between two book shelves and lead to a medium sized walk in closet. There was a large window, which allowed beautiful early dawn light into her room right above The bed which was large and just looked very very comfortable, it had a book holder to hold a book open for her when she was in bed. Next to the upward stairs were down ward ones leading to first room with even more weapons and then a labryinth like basement which had a huge steel door infront of it to keep in the monsters. Baisically a training arena. Random monsters regenerated every day. Challenges her to reach the end of the labyrinth in one go.
There was a bathroom on every floor and Kitchen on the main floor of the library..

Last edited by Soroya123 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:57 am

Pedro smiles at the comment and shouts quickly before the door closes. "See, now your learning." He has a big goofy grin.

Pedro then goes down to the kitchen and makes himself something to eat.
"I guess I didn't need to bring a pot..., better keep it just in case."

Pedro then takes of his warm clothes and is happy he has running water in both his kitchen and work area. He washes his clothes after putting on fresh ones for bed. He then makes himself some dinner.

After he is full, He goes to his work area, and starts to sculpt a large object, by first, making a large block of Ice, the he grows claws and carefully cuts it. He works on till the night or till interrupted, and goes to sleep in his comfy bed.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 am

Once he is sure there others have left, Oliver carefully enters his room...

...and finds everything completely white. There's a small table with a bell on it in front of him, as if he's supposed to ring for service. He rings the bell, and a holographic human appears.

Good morning.

It just stands there. He tries talking to it, but it doesn't respond any further. He begins to explore a bit more, and, after a while, figures out the trick to using his room.

Oliver's attention never holds for long. He can't focus on one activity, preferring instead to do multiple things. And because of this, Oliver's dream room is one where he can use his superhuman brain power to program the structure of his room whenever he wants and completely reorganize it. He could have literally anything in his room, and best of all, is anyone goes in when he's not there... all they see is the plain white room. It really is his dream room. He spends a while messing with the rooms setup until he settles on a victorian style grand hall filled to the brim with various methods of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:33 am

Celina practices with the weaponry, slaughtering drove upon drove of monster in the labirynth. She stops about a third of the way in after a few hours and then showers, eats and then sleeps.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Auggie brushes himself off, cleaning himself of any sand and ice that had been on him earlier. He walks about, looking around for his room and analyzing the symbols of everyone's doors. He found his door, image of what appeared to be a pine sapling on it, placed between Pedro's and Dakker's rooms. He slowly turned the door nob, sliding into his room.

It was so, so big; high ceilings with a small sky light, and plenty of room for him to get comfortable. A smaller room of the side was a miniature green house, already adorned with a multitude of plants. He peeked in, finding a small blue rose bush, Venus fly trap and pitcher plants, orchids, strawberry vines, morning glories, and marigold found their place in this room, along with a small table that had seed packets placed on it. Auggie pulled out of that room, and moved up a small set of stairs to find an indoor (deck like) sitting area with small decorative bushes in the corners, turning from the stairs he found his kitchen; Quite ordinary looking, but it reminded him of home in it's quaintness. He walked back down the stairs and took a moment to look at the main room, which was his bedroom, and somewhat of a living room as well. Walls painted a calming green, a bed (whose metallic head board was designed to look like winding vines), a nice tan and brown area rug that only covered part of a wooden flooring, a desk that was across the room placed next to several (filled) book cases. A few plants littered this room as well, but that wasn't a surprise.

Auggie sighed and sat down on the rug, looking around still, "Wowee, this place is so big...! And the air is so much more fresh smelling, compared to the train and the gym..." He smiled, and leaned back, stretching out.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Pedro wakes in the morning before the sun, and he sneezes.

He groggily gets out of bed and nearly crawls his way down stairs. He looks into the food cabinet, still too groggy that it contains his usually breakfast. He eats slowly, he almosts falls asleep in the bowl. He then makes his way up the stairs, takes his staff, makes it go full size and uses the huge room to practice.

He moves from positions and strikes very slowly and purposefully, each step to clear his mind, each swing to empty his emotions. By the time he is done he has become fully awake and relaxed, his body covered in sweat and the sun starts to rise.

He puts away his staff and goes to take a shower in the bathroom. After he exits the shower, he looks at himself in the mirror placed in the bathing room. He frowns and tries to do something with his hair but is to no avail. He sighs and exams himself, still frowning. He sighs and leaves the room and gets dressed. Today he wears the light green version of his pants and shirt. He decides to leave the cape, but he puts on the hat, hoping its better then his messy hair.

He attaches his staff and canteen to his side and places on his short cape. He goes down to check on his project, reminding himself he should get some reference material today.

He then exits his room, ready to face the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next