The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Pedro:

Midoria puts him down on her bed, its kind of cold, and the air in the pillow. He wakes up as she lays him in the bed, probably all the movement. Pedro opens his eye to an image of Midoria laying over him in the bed with her long gray hair tickling his face slightly.

---------------------------------

Celina:

Kayina claps and jmpps up and down, obviously happy, she nods her head to Celina and leads her to the lunchroom. Inside there are two stone knights at the entrance, crowds of kids who sit at tables and their plates are instantly filled with that days gourmet meal. for the rest of lunch period people were walking in and out of the beautiful room, it looked like a platinum resturant with no waiters and open tables, and you could even choose a window seat to look out of the floating castle.

--------------------------------

Auggie:

One of the members of the senior comittee asks Auggie, what exactly he was doing in the courtyard "Usually most of the Orc kids around here try mating like bunnies the second they hit the school grounds, Why in the world is one sitting here away from everyone else? Up to some kind of trouble eh?" It was a rather short lizard, its voice was whispy, giving off no clear gender indication, It wore the badge of the senior comitee so the lizard was easilly identified.

--------------------------------

Feng:

As he was running Feng was pulled into a wall, as if it wasn't there, he just phased through it. Inside the room was the Kitsune woman, Feng fell right into the woman's chest, but she had a pretty serious look on her face "You're Feng from Team Cloud right? I have something to tell you, about your teacher Mr. Patterson . . .Its not a secret so much as a warning"

Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Lets sit over here! Celina says sitting at a table by a window. When her food appears she starts to chow down, asking questions in between eating So what group did you end up with? How was your first class? Aren't the rooms pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Auggie's face flushes, as he waves his hands, "I....I'm not like most orcs really! At least I don't think so. But it's not like I could get a girl anyway, no girls really go for guys like me. Though I've been told I'm a gentle guy and all, I've never really gotten to date or anything." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. Him 'mating' with anyone? Geez, that seemed like some fantasy, and he tried to keep his head out of the clouds. He blinked, looking up, " Is it alright that I stay here? Or am I breaking a rule?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Feng extricates himself in the most dignified manner he can pull off, and sits a little ways away from her. Very well, please tell me. Additionally, is it alright if I stay here for my break? I don't think anyone saw me enter.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:15 am

Pedro's eyes widen. "U-ummm, did I miss a c-couple steps here..."
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:01 am

Pedro:

"Ugghhh why does my luck put me in these situations" she says rolling away from pedro off the bed and walking over to her bathroom. she comes back a few moments later in better clothes, the last ones were too sweaty " Like I said, we won out there today, s-so I figured I could whip up something for you to eat and , uh . . we could hang, seeing as it looks like somebody wants my attention." The girls clothes look more like a white silk top with black jean shorts that come down to her calves, her hair is tied back, and an apron is covering her silk shirt. and she akwardly leaves the room to make him something to eat.

----------------------------------------

Celina:

Kayina , when shes had enough to stop for a moment to speak finally answers, and she speaks, she actually talks. Her voice was sweet, her tone was like a giddy schoolgirl who had just been confessed to, and when she was calm her voice was motherly, as if she was tending to a child who'd plucked his thumb on a thorn " I ended up in Bamboo, we qualified 7th, It was disappointing for me, because most of my missions will be in school unless all the other teams are away . . . " she looks down at her food " Class was, weird today, we had to hold each other's hands and I saw a samurai at a fence, and there was a huge fox just behind it." The girl plays with her food a bit more her face turning cheerful " Oh it was lovely! The entire room smelled like the ocean, everything was sparkling and new, the sloor itself was like walking on roses, I almost never wanted to leave that place." She responded cheerfully.
----------------------------------

Feng:

"As this school's Alchemist Mr. Patterson has access to many strange items and is the head researcher at the school, but we are beginning to think that his research is warping him, we tail him and keep close watch on all his actions but we are nowhere near finding out anything at all! thats where you come in, as the 3rd strongest group in the school's freshman class we speciffically put you in that class, not only because he is the best, but because we need you to keep an eye on him, if you as a group can get in good with you, he may lower his guard, allowing us to see his true motives, if, by a certain amount of time your results are fruitless, you have an amazing teacher for an ally nonetheless." She stands there arms behind her like a military woman, were it not for her rather, revealing outfit choices she'd fit in perfectly as a sargeant.

---------------------------------

Auggie:

The lizard laughs " You don't need permission to sit anywhere closed off, but you look like you are having one of those moments were you're deep in thought, trust me kid, at this school there are only two kinds of people who graduate, the ones with talent, and the ones with luck, and im pretty sure you don't have much luck. Never had it either though, so its not a big loss anyway." He sits down next to auggie "Y'know, everybody hypes the whole "OH ITS THE SENIOR COMITTEE" thing, but we were students too y'know? Sometimes we had to try something to know whether or not that was the way to go . . " The lizard sitting next to auggie slowly dissapears, as if he was phasing out of reality. The Lizard guy was saying so many things at once, could Auggie really understand what he meant?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:11 am

I understand. I will discuss it with my teammates, but only when I can be assured of our absolute privacy. In the event that he becomes irrationally hostile... I am prepared to take necessary measures for the sake of the security of the school. Otherwise, I will report to you. Unless, of course, you have other orders for me.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 am

Auggie gripped his head, and rubbed it rather hard. He grunted, fitting his beastly image, and looks around. The lizard that he'd seen earlier was gone, just like the blue hair'd boy from earlier had disappeared. He didn't feel dizzy at all, as he stood up, he felt fine. What the Hell was going on with him? Who or what were these people? And more importantly, had they got into his head? "Is this some kin of joke...? Man, if this is some orientation thing this is weird..." He paced around the courtyard, grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:34 am

As She left the room, Pedro begins to have an inner battle with himself.

Dude, she totally gots the hots for you!

No, this is just a thank you for the gym thing, don't get your hopes up.

What are you talking about? She was laying next to you, and she just changed into her 'casual' clothes. She got a thing for ya. Make your move man!

That could have easily been awkward timing! Besides, she likes that jerk Apollo. Remember when she said he was cool or being a jerk? This is only going to lead to more heartbreak man.

What's about the potion? She was whispering things to you and acting all lovey dovey! Maybe that's how she truly feels!

No. That potion magnified feelings, what ever she feels for little old me is probably pity, like the last one. Remember Diane? Besides, it was like she was drunk. We've seen Uncle fall in love with couch cushions while drunk.

I'm hungry

Shut up stomach, we're trying to have important conversations here!

Look at her! She's so beautiful and shapely! Powerful and Smart!

And totally out of our league.

I'm hungry.

SHUT UP!!!

Pedro Heart

Pedro Mind

Pedro Stomach

Pedro also takes in the room, trying to get the vibe Midoria was going for it.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 am

Celina gaps at Kayina, startled that she was speaking, almost dropping food onto her clothing. She blinks then says I'm sure your team will move up in ranks! then pauses. Is there any reason you choose not to talk? she asks You don't have to answer if you don't want! She says quickly then says Your room sounds awesome! I have a giant library which is pretty sweet! You can come check it out some time! she eats a little food I had an alchemy class. I turned my hair pink and the teacher acted kinda weird. He said nature liked me or something, then he went all puppety on us. Like controlled from the waist up.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Feng:

"Any hostility will result in an immediate capture and interrogation, we fear however, if we make our move too soon, He may discontinue his operations, but This isn't only about him, some students have gone missing, and we are pouring everything we have into this operation, considering one of them . . . Unless you manage to get all the information out of him, especially on where the students are, we cant have you kill him, Aside from a last resort." This woman was obviously avoiding talking about something.

-----------------------------------------
Auggie:

No one else come to disturb auggie, but then thoughts begin to creep in his head, are they his?
who knows, they are so generic its really hard to tell. "What am I gonna do? Should I take him up on his offer?" Similar thoughts begin to creep in his head as he sits out there alone.

-----------------------------------------

Pedro:

Midoria's room was in a cave style setting, Stalagmites creeped up from the floow, which was a cold hardwood floor, lava dripped from the ceiling in specific places and into a hole in the ground, but if you got near the lava instead of heat, things got colder, like cold enough to snap your arm off. The rest of the house looks like a japanese dojo. Midoria calls Pedro in for lunch, it was a table that you had to kneel at to eat, and on the plate were cheesy noodles , and meatballs. "ehhh, its nothing complicated, but i just wanted to do something nice . . . Is, is it good pedro?" Midoria was very judgemental of herself and wanted to be rated on how good she was.

---------------------------------------

"It's my voice, If im not careful it hypnotises people, you've been around me long enough now that you wont get affected by it too bad, words really do have power you know?" She imagines herself having fun in Celina's room " I really would love to visit your room sometime, it sounds perfect, I'll have to remember to add a library to mine, maybe a garden too!" Then an image of Celina with a pink afro pops into her head. While Kaina is laughing uncontrollably, SOMEONE tosses a huge ball of rice directly into Celina's head.

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Pre-Rice ball: Hypnotizing voice? That's pretty cool! You could probably talk your way into deals and such! She grins Maybe you can stop by after classes today! she pauses when Kayina starts laughing Hmm? What's so funn-
Rice ball: Splat! Celina's scentence is cut off by the sudden arrival of the rice ball.
Post-Rice Ball: Celina turns around and yells out Hey! Who threw that!?
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Auggie wobbles about, slowly taking a seat against one of the cool walls. He thought about it, then finally nodded, "I have to....I have to go see for myself, I gotta check it out..." He mumbled, laying his arms at his sides and lowering his eyes, letting the thoughts just rumble around in his head.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Pedro did his best to follow the manors he was taught and eat slower then usually. He wasn't taught much, but the effort is evident.

Pedro takes eats the food pretty quickly though, having a hard time slowing down (He normally wolfs it down, barely tasting anything.) e finnishes and gives a smile to Midoria. "It tasted wonderful. It was exactly what I needed." Pedro didn't have the heart to inform her that to dragons, regular food was rather bland tasting, pretty much like a human eating chewable rocks. Their taste buds are sensitive to minerals and metals. The bowl might be more tasty to Pedro then the noodles.

Food was food still, and being a dragon and with that amount of activity meant that just one bowl wasn't going to be enough. "Umm, is there any more...?"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:42 pm

I understand my orders.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:14 am

Celina:

A tall boy with a cheeky grin stands tall, and proud, as if he enjoyed being a dick
"I threw it, wanna do something about it ?" The boy snickered

------------------------------------

Auggie:

Mr. Patterson appears behind auggie ligtly tapping his shoulder informing him it was time to go back inside. Mr. Patterson walked beside him in the hallway, offering him another map if he was in need of one.

-----------------------------------

Pedro:

"Even I know how much Dragons eat Pedro, I made alot more . As she walks back she wonders what she is doing, she knows Pedro likes her, so what exactly was she doing, Pedro had been invited and he may have been expecting something to happen, but did she expect nothing to happen? She sits down next to Pedro and pours some more noodles for him out of the pot. " Is that enough pedro?"

-----------------------------------

Feng:

"well you can leave now . . . Lunch is just about over and I think the bell will be ringing any minute now." The wall opens up and there is almost no one in the hall. the woman simply waves him off and goes back to her paperwork at her Desk . Feng had Majic, and Majic Antithesis for class now, he could either go early or tail Mr. Patterson, he had a bit of free reign now. It was almost like he could skip whenever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:22 am

Feng decides to head back to the dorm. It's likely that someone is there.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 am

Celina smiles in a fake "IMMA CUT YOU" and "IM CRAAAZY" while her eyes were narrow slits that said "You just opened yourself to a whole new WORLD of hurt boy". Yeah actually! she says stepping closer, electricity arcing off her body, frying the rice Before I start pounding you to a pulp I would like to know why you thought you could throw that rice ball and be that cheeky about it. she jumps forward and slams his face into a near by table + food. And if I don't hear an apology it's gonna be a very bad day for you.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:48 am

Pedro happily eats up the grub. His ears twitch as he hears the bell. Pedro sighs. "Seems like time is up, just heard the bell ring. Thank you... this was nice."

Pedro gets up and walks out the door. "Time for class and I can no longer hog all of a fair lady's time. I hope we can do this again! Maybe next time, I'll cook for you... if you don't mind that is... you don't have to if you don't want to...I'll shut up now." Pedro waves awkwardly and heads for his next class.

Dude, that was weak. Should have made a move.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:13 am

Auggie blinks, shaking has head. He looked around, slightly confused about his surroundings. " No I know my way around, I think....Wait where's the library again?" He scratched his head, taking a peek at the map.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:20 am

Feng:

The door to the class swings open, inside is a blonde woman, sligtly below Fengs height, hair hiding her face, but her chest is definitely not hidden by her hair or her thick labcoat. the room was seperated by individual desks all with a text book on them. The womans only words are "Find a spot, sit down, and start reading, from the beginning. . ."

-----------

Celina:

'Woah baby, I understand bein in a rush but at least wait till we get to the bathroom or somethin heh heh heh!" What was up with this guy? it was like he was aiming for poor Celina. To add insult to injury the bell had rung, now she was LATE too.

-------------------------

Pedro:

Pedro makes it right on time to his class "Awakening" it was called, it was definitely goin to be interesting at leasr.A few kids were already seated at their tables, but the student seat next to him was empty. It wasnt a pick your seat class so whoever it was just wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:27 am

Celina cursed quietly then kneed him in the balls rapidly several times. She lets go and says So much as look at me again and you are in for SO much worse. she turns to Kayina and says Sorry about that! I think we need to go to class now! See you later! and she dashes of to her next class, dumping the remainder of her food on the boys head.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:52 am

Pedro mumbles to himself. "Of course I don't get any memo about what the classes I have are about. That would be too convenient."
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Pedro:

"Oh, so this is my class for this quater of the semester, INTERESTING!" The dolphin headed teacher scribbles some's thing down on his notepad and goes back to talking "Anyone who isn't here on time after today is most definitely a slacker, and slackers FAIL MY CLASS. Now, as you've noticed you all have a partner-" (the rest is continued in Celina's Section)

------------------------------------

Celina:

The boy kneels over in pain, Despite being a slug, his slimy skin didn't protect him from THAT "ohhh mannn, I'll see her again, and next time she'll be the one bending over!" To this KAyina promptly kicks him in the balls from behind. As she arrives to the class, all eyes are on Celina, including the dolphin " Ahh yes, student ID# 1200470 what brings you to my little corner of the school? surely not education? heavens no . . .Please take your seat next to student ID# 3509021, miss 1200470"

---------------------------------------------

All together now:

"As I was saying before I was greeted by the scent of some delicious fried rice, Today you will be learning Psychic majic, a majic anyone who uses majic can perform. This majic is special, regular majic changes the reality of the outside world in some small way, but doing so requires energy, or majic, Psychic majic changes the reality of your mind, Removing limitations placed ON and BY you. some of your powers have been locked away, maybe you need control, Maybe you dont have enough power yet, whatever your case, we can help you tap into it, and control it, here."

The dolphin man points to two boys, and after the laughing, instruct them to hold hands "Now, because this is your first time, you will need a partner to help keep you in balance, they can gie you majical feedback to circumvent your own. Now you two, when i say to, try to feel your majical energy flow from your right hand, and try to pull your partners energy with your left." After a few minutes the two boys eyes close and a dark purple aura envelopes them. The teacher tells you thats what happens when two auras are in sync, the colors combine. Then he instructs you all to do the same. Celina's Partner? Pedro.

----------------------------------------------

Auggie:

"Oh nonsense boy, if you're any later to class you'll have detention, can't have that now can we?"
The teacher covers for Auggie down at "Monster Tactics 101". The theimid teacher meekly tells them its okay, this guy seems to be afraid of his own shadow "O-Ok-kay kids, today we'll look at uhhh- DRAGONS! Their weaknesses, and what to do should you ever encounter a hostile one."

Auggie is allowed to sit wherever he wants, the teacher seems frightened by everything, but specifically auggie. MAN this guy was jumpy. Not to mention the fact he was a dwarf, he looked like link from LOZ. Triforce of courage? I think not.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:28 pm

"Ummm, you got some, rice. In your hair." Pedro takes his canteen and uses his magic and water to form a crude comb of ice and hands it to Celina. "It isn't much, but it should help."

After they both awkwardly hold hands, Pedro lets his majic flow into Celina and lets her majic flow into him. His majic feels like its wild, un-tamable, and a force of nature if tested due to its amount, but strangely gentle in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next