The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Feng:

Two of the students persure, in following him they loose their hoods, revealing they too, are Avius "Did you seriously beleive you were the only one here? You should know your place !" she says, hurling a ball of ice at your wing. The one next to her though, looks montrous, his skin is moving, his teeth are like razors, constantly moving in his mouth. and his hand is clutching his face, as if he were in pain. on his back were insectoid like wings, beating rapidly. " I wonder how much i can play with this one before they take him away too !" The shorter, monsterous one was salivating visably, and his sharp tounge hung out of his mouth. "As you can see, taking us out or getting away wont be exactly . . easy." She says while her apparent "Friend" lunges at you and she hurls more ice.

---------------------

Auggie

One of the kids bum rushes auggie from behind, there were no safe spots here anymore "Gotcha FREAK!" The limber girl says, tossing a ball that lands auggie square in the back of his head, but the instant it hits, auggie is turned into a puff of vapor, and that vapor finds its way to the bleachers, nurses were there in the bleachers, treating the injuries, seems like almost everything was healed by them instantaneously. Needless to say, better luck next round YOU'RE OUT KID~

------------------------------

Celina:

As the image vanishes its revealed to be nothing more than just Kayina, and one rather enthusiastic boy, who continues pelting random teens with balls to the face (tee hee balls to the face = _ = ) Kayina makes an uncomfortable face to Celina and shrugs. Tossing a ball directly at Celina's legs, what would she do? Kayina still could use her majic now, afterall, Feng only disspelled ONE illusion.
-------------------------------

Pedro:

Midoria isnt the most observant but she could see that Pedro was working double time and picks up the pace "You know how to handle yourself, okay Pedro, lets see if you can keep it up though . . hheh" . Midoria had thought she was getting better , completely unaware it was Pedro who was making things easier for her. Apollo turned to Midoria , but with pedro's hearing he'd pick this up " Careful little girl, these guys are starting to stock up on Dodg-!" The young man grits his teeth with  a small tear in both eye as the red ball smacks him in the back HARD. From the front completely , about 10 balls simultaneously launch themselves at Pedro, and more follow, from other angles. It was simple D-ball logic, take out the kids who are good and pick off the rest.

This is a legit game guys, as Auggie just experienced, you make a wrong move? You are OUT, and fair warning, you can lose the game entirely >Very Happy

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Auggie blinked, rubbing his head. He looked about, still dealing with the aching that the crash caused him earlier. He watched his team from the sidelines, recuperating, and keeping quiet. Well, that is until he remembered what the girl who hit him said earlier. He shook his fists in the air, "Who're you callin' a FREAK?! If I was still in I swear I woulda...!" He grumbled, then crossed his arms and sulked for a bit; He wasn't sulking because he was out, but because he'd been insulted.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:17 pm

You hardly count as an Avius, being from such a worthless family. Aren't you just some first-generation stain? That's probably why you don't realize that my place is the throne. Feng reaches out with one of his hands to catch an iceball and redirect the magic back at her.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:03 am

Celina dodges the ball and starts calling on her feeder majic and produces several illusions of herself. She ducks to the ground and quickly flips her sweater inside out, changing from a bright blue to dark green. She pulls the hood over her face and snatches up a couple ball and throws them at Kayina and the boy, the illusions all do the same, and a swarm of illusionary balls fly from all directions towards the duo, along with two electrically charged balls, which zap on contact.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:27 am

Pedro makes a split second descion, his tail forming rapidly and puts Midoria to the ground as he shouts a quick "Sorry!" She might be mad at him at the moment but will quickly be glad he did put her to the ground.

Pedro anchors his tail into the floor and lets out a powerful and forceful cone of cold, letting himself get knocked back by its force, but with his tail prevents that, instead sending him into a spin. The results of which cause his cone to make a full 360 sweep at a high speed, anyone unlucky enough not to be close enough to him and laying on the ground (Midoria) will get blasted with an instant snow day. The balls thrown at him will have been slowed down by the blast and now charged with cold majic and this is where part 2 of the move and the fun begins.

As Pedro is spinning, He uses his dragon eyes to identify all the surrounding balls headed at him (Which is much easier since they have been slowed down) and swings his staff around them to hit them back into the group(s) surrounding him.

This all takes place in a couple of seconds, the result of which would be, anyone close enough to him would be out, and them being stunned by the sudden lack of front liners have a good chance to receive a very cold ball to the face and chest.

At the end of the maneuver, Pedro feels drained and slightly sick, needing a moment to recover. Now its Midoria's turn to defend him for a moment, but this should be made easier by the sudden clearing of contestants and the shock of losing that many at once.

Pedro wheezes out as he recovers. "Ugh-(holds in vomit) M-mama Jamma to the max- oh sweet merciful heavens-"
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 am

Auggie:

In the bleachers near him The alchemy teacher slides over to him "If you want, August, I could reverse that, though i don't think everything that went into your mix was something I provided in the ingredientss now hmmm?" Mr. Patterson spoke in a strangely jokey yet Parental tone, this guy was never up or down . . sheesh. Alternatively, that girl was in a lower section, the one that insulted him , he could go down there and give her what ho, if he so desired.

-------------------------

"---------------

Feng:

"Oh . .I know just who you are . .Feng , funny , My names Fang ! Feng  Fang FOOM !! AHAHAHAHAHheheheheheAH! the kids arms draped and swung, almost like a . . .ragdoll. He lashed at Feng after he redirected the attack. The attack hit the girl, suddenly encasing her in ice, and as she fell to the ground, right before she shattered from impact she was teleported away by the blue light.

" oh no, she was my back up whatever will i do now , HEH! ONLY kidding FENG!" The boys hands stretched out to feng and became like pincers, this kid reached for no ball, only for feng, and he moved almost as quickly as feng did, this kid wanted a FIGHT!

--------------------------------------------

Celina:

Kayina takes a hit, unable to keep up with all the illusions flying at her she takes a thunderball right in the gut. The boy in front however is still there, and manages to deflecct the thunderball by smacking it with his rubber ball, causing him no damage. As he looks around and sees the number of kids slimming down he realizes regular balls just wont cut it anymore. KASHOOM! His fist SLAMS into the ground creating a shockwave around Celina "DONT GET COCKY!" He says launching himself in the air by means of being propelled by the earth straight over Celina. He chucks the ball, right at her face.

-----------------------------------------

Pedro:

Midoria thinks to herself, "For me . .  a second year. . .to be pushed this far AND have to rely on ANOTHER first years strength, its . . .its unheard of, but i cant let this wet behind the ears kid OUTCLASS ME!" Bright orange engulfs Midoria's Left arm "Don't worry pedro, You're still a first year, don't hurt yourself, as your upperclassman i cant have that ." When Midoria's hand melts through the ground huge laava springs well up, they don't hit anyone directly , but it is enough to make the stragglers back off and regroup. Even other teams were working together, the one or two members left , that is, to get you two out.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 am

Celina pulls out a baton from her sleeve and bats the ball right back at the boy which smacks him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:21 am

You're disgusting. Change your name, it's too similar to mine. I don't want the association. Feng makes sure to stay out of reach, looking for an opportunity to bean this guy in the face with the ball.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:29 am

Auggie blinked, and fiddled with his tail. "I mean, me turning back to normal would be nice, but so far this tail and my movements and all....They've kind of helped. I dunno, I mean I can deal with it, I think." His eyes wondered to the girl whom had insulted him earlier, and he huffed, "I can definitely deal with it. For now, at least." He added, stomping down to the girls row. He glared over at her and walked over to her, sitting next to her.

"Why'd you call me a freak?" His express was blank, deadpan even, as he looked forward at the game, "I mean I gotta know why. What made you do that, AND hit me out?!"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:33 am

Pedro uses Midoria's momentum to recover. He looks up in the air and sees feng fighting bug boy, and looks down and sees the remaining groups trying to regroup together. A devious plan crosses his mind. He winks at Midoria "I'll be riiiiiiiiiiiight back." and performs the pedro staff launch with his wings unfolded. The heat from the lava causes strong updrafts, and pushes Pedro fast and high into the air, right behind the bug guy.

"Hiya-nice=ta-meet-ya-see-ya-later." Pedro says speedily at the bug guy and smacks him hard in the wings with his staff and forward momentum. The strike is meant to cause him and his crippled wings to crash into the reforming group down below.

Pedro then dive bombs downward, armors his leg and especially his heel and drop kicks a guy in the chest, pushing off his body and rolling back to Midoria's side, his staff and senses set back to defending her and him. "Did ya miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:37 am

Oh, good, now I don't have to be the guy who got you out, Disgusting Beetle.
Good work!

The last bit was addressed to Pedro and shouted, but the first bit was spoken normally, so probably nobody actually heard it. Feng looks around for someone whose guard is down to aerial attacks.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 am

Celina:

The boy takes one right on the chin his last word were something like "That girl was h-" In act it was almost as if Celina was Glowing now, there was an unnatural light that surrounded her, it grew brighter and brighter, until it was like she radiated warmth, and light, it was about as strong as a flashlight now.

------------------------------------
Auggie:

"L-Wouldya lookit yerself? Them teeth, that tale! it ain't Rite! Ya look like ya came out of a kids nightmare, g-guy!" Yep it was pretty obvious that this girl was afraid of Auggies new appearence, and if he looked it wasnt only her, there were many other kids backing away or looking uneasy.

-----------------------------------

Pedro and Feng:

"Wait and see if we win, then you'll find out eh Pedro?" she laughs to herself and lowers her lava after Fang Falls only to see everyone is down and out. She had no idea his fall would do all of that to all of them. Pedro and Feng, when they worked together, If they worked together, it seemed like nothing could stop 'em.

Bug boy goes down and takes alot of kids out with him, there arent that any others left, but bug boy isnt fading away. Upon closer inspection it isnt Fang at all, it ard as rocks and protected hwas his exoskin, it was as hard as rocks but it was gone now, but now his skin was secreting venom, and his eyes were STILL soley fixed on Pedro now, he was fuming, his top fangs were so elongated he looked like a saber tooth, and he was fast on the ground too, hopping from spot to spot directly over to Pedro. He may have had him, but Midoria threw him over in Celina's direction considering how tired he was. The girl was fighting Fang on her own, but exactly how long was that Really gonna last?"

--------------------------------------------

Don't get touched, make it count you guys are almost there.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:00 am

Feng drops a ball on Fangs head. That ought to be enough to tag him out.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:14 am

Celina looked at her arms and says Oh my gosh! I'm glowing! she then looks up and sees the bug boy thrown her way and she musters her strength to zap the daylights out of him, then for good measure throws another ball at his face.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:24 am

Auggie whimpers, audibly, and crosses his arms. He looks at everyone around him, then back at the girl, "I guess I do but it's not like I'm making fun of how you look! Who're you to talk!" He pointed, but lowered his finger quickly before he continued, "You don't even know me! Apparently, I'm not a bad guy! I used to be super shy and quiet, I'm still a little shy and quiet even now, but it's not fair that you can say that stuff about me. Like I know I look ridiculous, and it's actually my own fault, but I'm payin for it, alright?!" Auggie slapped a hand on his forehead, and rubbed his temples, "You should really watch what you say." He seemed rational still, though his feelings were hurt. He slowly noticed the people around him moving away from him, but decided not to do anything about it. At least not now.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 am

Pedro watches as Fang chases goes after him and consequently getting flung by Midoria. He waves at him like a house wife with a big mischievous grin on his face. "Bye honey, don't forget to write!" Then he gets zapped to kingdom come by Celina.

Pedro turns his attention to the last 2 players on the field and shouts. "Its okay if you want to give up now!" Pedro then uses his tail to pick up a ball on the ground, throws it up, and he hits it at the two targets with a mighty swing.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Fang is zapped by Celina's lightning, and it packs a PUCH! Ko'ing the guy instantly.Pedro takes out the other two boys with his dodgeballs. A huge Cumulonimbus cloud Fills the colloseum, heralding team clouds victory for round one. Everyone is allowed to exit at their pace for lunch period, Most run out, excersise does make people hungry.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Pedro Lifts his finger to the sky and shouts, "WE'ER TEAM CLOUD AND WE FLY HIGH ABOVE THE REST!!!"

And then he promptly passes out due to exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:18 pm

Celina dashes over to where Kayina sits and asks Are you okay? Did the ball hit you too hard? rather frantically, hoping that she hadn't hurt her friend.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:27 pm

You really need to stop saying that. I'm the only one on the team who can properly even fly. Feng walks over to one of the teachers and requests that they get someone to carry Pedro to his room for recovery, slipping them some money if they refuse to do it. That makes them even on the disgusting-insect matter, so Feng heads to his room for lunch.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Auggie:

The kids scamper off and away at the sound that lunch periods has begun, flooding the exit trying to get away. One of the more quiet guys, with blue hair with white highlights stayed behind ,he didnt seem to mind auggies appearence. "dude, you were wicked cool out there, I was watching you after i got tagged out, you know how to move pretty well for a big guy, Y'know I have a few friends, upperclassmen who have an eye for talent, and everyone who's been in this group has gone down in history, We meet at the roof on top of the school library after school. . .you should come by man. Think it over." the young man poofs away in a cloud of smoke leaving auggie to wonder what to do.

---------------------------------------------
Pedro:

Girls start to crowd the unconcious boy, and guys naturally cheering for the dude, The fiery tempered demon just takes Pedro over to the infirmary women. Afterwards She snatches the money from Feng "I'll take him, I owe him something anyway . . ." she says, with a slight grin, She picks her friend up and tells him "Come on Pedro, We're going to my room, I always keep my word after all." She lays his arm around her shoulder and begins to help him on the way out.

-----------------------------------------

Celina:

The girl uses her majic to write kanji that says "I'm Fine, just very hungry, and when im too hungry, I-" shes interuppted as her whiskers come out accross her face, she tries to hide them, but then three bright orange tails spring out from her black kimono. the girl frantically tries to stuff her tails while hiding her whiskers.

------------------------------------------

Feng:

Feng has his money taken by Midoria, but she does as he asked anyway. Sadly even though Feng wanted to go eat, The Fangirls he garnared had no intention of letting him get away, and were now legitemately chasing after him. It was kind of strange how a bunch of aeronautic manuevers earned you so many stalkers.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Pedro stays asleep, some words come out soft and disjointed from his mouth. "...Warum..... sollte..... ich.............. mich............... nicht.................... umbringen?"

He doesn't come awake till the two reach her room.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Oh! Celina exclaims. She pauses then takes off her sweater so that Kayina could use it to cover her face. You pulled really cool illusions out there! I was pretty confused for a while! she laughs then tugs Kayina along C'mon lets get you some grub my friend! Don't want you to be hungry! She uses what little energy she had left to cast an illusion, making her tails blend in with her kimono. She winks at Kayina Don't worry about your tails! Now lets go eat! :3
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Auggie blinked, but looked like a deer in the headlights. Him? Talented? Wow, he thought, someone thinks he's got talent, and not just hidden in the sidelines. He crossed his arms as he paced toward the lunch room, but as he peers inside, he is shocked by the amount of people and scurries off. He wonders into a near by courtyard, where he sits by some of the plants and folds his hands on his lap. "It....It wouldn't hurt just to check it out, right?" He muttered.

Last edited by eevocative on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Feng looks at all his fangirls and suddenly bolts down the hallway, running on top of people when necessary. He spends the rest of his lunch break trying to evade them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next