The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Vote_lcapPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Voting_barPheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:43 pm

"Auggie, you got a dirty mind my friend. I meant a stick as a stick. You could also beat them off with that too I guess..." Pedro teases.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:47 pm

"What?! No!!" Auggie looks a bit distressed, " I didn't mean it like that per se but I thought you meant it like...!!" He flushed again, and grumbled something that wasn't heard well enough to exactly know what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Oliver sees the red face and is instantly curious.

Everything alright you two? If you need a distraction, I can show you a card trick.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Auggie nods, quickly and focuses his attention on the trick.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:04 pm

"Oh cool, let's see then!" Pedro leans at the edge of his seat.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Oliver takes out a deck of cards, shuffles it in his hand a few times, then cuts it and spreads each half out in one hand.

Each of you please pick five cards from your respective decks. Don't show them to me, but choose one and place it in the middle of the stack of cards you've removed. memorize that card, then put the stack in your pocket.

Pedro gets 5<>, 6c3<, 10<3, 2<3, and J<>.

Auggie gets 7<3<, 8<3<, 8<>, Kc3<, and Qc3<.

Disclaimer: I'm no magic expert. Twist's tricks will be dubiously possible in the context of real life, but for the purposes of the RP he is doing it legitimately, with no actually magical magic involved.

That said, please tell me in your next post which card your character chooses to put in the middle of the stack. Oliver probably has some sort of mirror but I don't have that luxury.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Pedro chooses the Jack of diamonds.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:56 am

Feng is clearly alarmed, and runs off to one of the mages in obvious distress. How dare you put me in a group with a terrorist! I am a major political target, I came here so I could avoid assassins in my bedroom! This is unacceptable!
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:10 am

Celina sadly bids her friend farewell and moves on to her group
(Cue small time jump, so she knows people's names at least but just didn't talk)
Hey! Cool it! You're not the only one with their head wanted on a silver plater so chill! Celina says, then adds Not that I think that anybody else in this group is in danger off political assasination.... she chuckles nervously then says energetically, My name is Celina! I'm from a powerful Feeder Clan and I use Electric Majic. I can use many different types of weaponry, and I am extremely knowledgable in many areas. I also know some basic survival skills. I want to be an adventurer, and I look forward to working with you guys, just don't fight with each other. It gets on my nerves. Oh, and don't play the "I'm better than everybody because of blank" because I will punch you so hard in the face. We are all equals here, so unless somebody does some heinous act (Ie. Murder or something as bad) please treat them with respect and dignity. She takes a breath and smiles at the motley crew. They seemed very capable and she hoped that they would all work hard.

SO SORRY!! I WAS SO BUSY!!!! ;____;
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 am

[color =#a57909]If you think that rooming with someone who literally just tried to murder-suicide the entire student body is safe, youre a fool. And I dont care what you have to say, because I refuse to stay in a group with her. At least at home I have guards, and the ability to pull funding to Pheonix-Croft with a couple letters. [/color]
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:37 am

I am not saying I trust her completly and I wasn't even referring to her when I was talking about prejudice. I find that many Avius tend to be judgemental about other races, and I was just saying that you shouldn't judge others by race that is all. However I understand you concern about her. As you do hold significant influence, perhaps you could talk to the headmaster about converting a closet into a majic proof room that is attached or nearby Pedro's room, as he is responsible for her, and the room can only be opened on the outside, by Pedro or the headmaster, and anybody else the headmaster deems fit. Celina says calmly holding both palms up in a sorta "Look, all I am saying..." sorta gesture, passive but not submissive sorta gesture. Okay? It seems you are pretty high up in ranking if you can cut funding to the school. So why don't you use it in a productive manner, because it seems you want to be here as much as any one of us.

Does that make any sense?

Last edited by Soroya123 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:38 am

"Hello there Celina, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Pedro turns to Feng.

"Are you really that much of a complainer? I get death threats and lynch mobs all the time. Suck it up buttercup, I got this."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:49 am

So what you mean to say is that because I'm an Avius, I must be a racist? Very judgemental of you. Anyways... Imprisoning her could work. Just so long as she doesnt have time to collapse the school on us. I have no idea why the headmaster is sparing a terrorrists life on the word of some kind of idiot. If he was at all sensible regarding student life, she'd be dead and he'd be on a watch list.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:55 am

Well perhaps if you listened a little more carefully I said that Avius tend to be, not always. Also the headmaster probably has his reasons for sparing her life. then she turns to Pedro It's a pleasure to meet you too! I look forward to working along side you.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 am

Pedro flicks Feng in the head. "Yo, you deaf? I told ya to lay off and get your panties untwisted. I got her, and she wont need a cage. She's going home." Pedro makes a glare at Hera.

"I'm pretty sure she'll ENJOY explaining this one to the clan."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:11 am

You make a generalization about Avius's and adjust your behaviour accordingly, in the same way others generalize demons as wastrels and thieves and adjust their behaviour according to that. Feng grabs Pedro by the wrist and draws his knife on reflex. Luckily he stops his reflexes before using the knife. Dont touch me unless you want to be treated like an assassin, idiot. I dont trust you. You are, after all, sticking up for someone who tried to kill us. That suggests that either you dont have an ounce of self-preservation and youre willing to put others in harms way as well as yourself, or else you are conspiring with her to commit murder. Neither of those traits suggest an adequete guard. Therefore, additional security is required. I'd honestly only truely feel safe if you were locked up as an accomplice and she were executed.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:22 am

Pedro bites his knife and eats the blade. He then yanks his hand away.

"Hahahahaha, you seriously think that. By the way, this could use a little more sauce. I'll tell you a secret, she's family. I know her, you don't. I know what she is capable of and you do not.

I don't know where you come from, but out here or worse than trash for turning your back on family, no matter who they are. So go on and get a transfer if your still scared. Just don't come to me claiming you are any better, I can taste the poison on your blade."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:14 am

Well, trash, My families a bit more valuable than yours. I'm not going to die at your hands. If that means taking matters into my own, so be it. Feng uncaps one of his rings, which contains a needle hidden under the gem, and drives it into one of pedros joints.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:32 am

Auggie was startled by the hostility that was around, and backed up slightly. Though at the sight of the knife he let a low growl escape him. He even looked aggravated. The card he'd grabbed earlier had been crushed by his dangerously tight grip, but he attempted to straighten it out anyway. It resembled the king of spades."Guess I don't know my own strength...Sorry about that." Auggie muttered as he usually did, still looking annoyed. "It's nice to meet you, anyway..." He glanced over at Celina. He growls at Feng, though, looking more testy now than he had ever looked before. Usually gentle, but now his temper was showing, if only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 pm

The blade snaps as it hits Pedro, armored scales cover the joint. Pedro eyes narrow for a brief second. But he lets out a deep breathe. Pedro pushes Feng away.

"You don't know a thing about 'value.' I don't want to take your life, I don't care about you at all. You just proved your the most dangerous one here and thus my point. Back down and walk away, I'm willing to forgive about a failed attempt to stab my, but you are not welcome here."

Pedro hand is obviously shaking, the thought goes through his head over and over. Keep calm, keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Feng is vibrating as well. You think its survivable to believe any old person who says they arent after you? Maybe that works, for you, but it doesn't for me. In order to survive, one must not allow others to attack oneself... You aided a criminal, attacked me, and unnecessarily destroyed my weapon. Therefore, you're a clear and present threat. Additionally, terrorists are threats for obvious reasins. I will not die at your disgusting hands. Feng looks around slowly as he speaks, then slips away into the crowds of students.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Pedro shouts to Feng in the crowd as he slips away. "You need to get a new dictionary too, because you seem to have no idea what 'attacked' means. The only one who attacked was you feather brain!!!"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Celina sighs, Oh my. Looks like we lost one. Perhaps we were all a little touchy. she turns to Pedro Are you okay? He stabbed you with his ring, which i also assume was poisoned. He's right to he worried about murder but seriously? He's really paranoid and defensive.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Auggie sighed, deeply. Well now he just knew what he had to do, and he knew it was the right thing to do. He gently placed his large hand on Pedro's shoulder, and smiled despite the fact he was irritated, too. "Hey, man...I know this, this guy is really getting at you right now, but..." He paused and sighed again, "You should, you both should just lay off of each other. Chill out for a bit, and try not to talk to each other, you know? I know that you're still ticked off but I think it's for the best." Auggie sounded caring and kindly, and was good at hiding the fact his temper was flaring up.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Pedro's eyes turn back to normal at Auggie's words. His scales recede back into his body. Pedro takes a calm and cleansing breathe.

"Thanks man, I needed that. That guy just got me so angry saying his life was worth more."

Pedro's eyes turn to the side. "No ones life is worth more than another's. All life is sacred." He says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC   Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheonix-Croft Academy RPG IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next