The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhat are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Voting_barWhat are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhat are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Voting_barWhat are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 326 registered users
The newest registered user is I_LikeGhosts

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What are you doing up so late?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:58 am

I'm up at 5am. I wanted to go to bed at 2:30am, but then I started thinking about bad and scary thoughts for no reason, so my nerves are too on edge to sleep right now. Drawing is helping my nerves a little bit.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 3:16 am

Oh no! It's very annoying when your brain decides to bring up terrible/terrifying things when you're trying to sleep. I myself am up past midnight (16 minutes past, to be exact) and this is because I'm an idiot who was playing games and may play them some more after this because I never learn.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:40 am

Oh dear, here I am again, with my terrible terrible lack of putting myself to bed. Up past midnight once more, reading webcomics and posting pretty much everywhere on this forum (not really though 'cause that'd be WAY too many threads) instead of sleeping, even though I need to get up at 9 tomorrow/technically today. *sigh*

Will I ever learn?
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:47 am

Yo I'm up too at the same time. Almost 4am right now. I recently screwed up my sleep schedule,  but thankfully most of the busy stuff is over for this month so I can relax a little.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 4:07 am

It's 3AM for me right now, I have a double shift, but I've just spent a goodly two hours having a lengthy heart to heart with the person that basically amounts to being my moirail. Thought I'd check the boards in my final act of desperation before I went to sleep, and hey! New posts to respond to! Yaaaaaay.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 5:16 am

Played a game of Overwatch, got put in a game with a group of 4 which turned out to be a lot of fun so they invited me to join their group for a bit. We played a lot, won a lot, and suddenly it's 2 am whoops. So that's my story.

But it's Saturday, so oh well.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 9:20 am

Up late to 8AM, just regretting things.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 3:23 am

Apparently I will never learn, as I'm up late again when there's school tomorrow.

Though this time, it's only 12, so that's a little better. (Fine, it's closer to 12:30 than 12, but still.)

And yet, I don't feel guilty. I think I've stayed up late so often it's "normal" now. Which is bad. I think.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 7:13 am

The monophasic circadian rhythm is a social construct. There's a wide variety of sleep philosophies out there, but I'm fond of the polyphasic method- not entirely devoted to it, because I still like to take a nice huge chunk (5 hours or so) and supplement it with micronaps. Sleep and me just have a strange relationship- I can sleep sitting wherever I want; I haven't used a mattress in over fifteen years.

Everyones' biology is different, it's just a matter of feeling out your situation and learning what works best for you.

This short article covers the terminology of several patterns, and explains some of the basics- as well as providing links to some other articles. (The Massachusets GH link is broken, unfortunately- but the link to the Journal of Sleep study is a particularly fascinating read). It's an alright place to start if you've got an interest in the subject.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 3:37 am

Hello hello, I'm up again. This time, though, it isn't past one yet, so I'll get to bed asap. I, for one, like sleep, and if I'm allowed to, I will sleep for half a day or more without waking up once! (Though, that may be a result of not getting enough sleep normally.)

That article was pretty interesting, by the way. From what I heard when I talked about it with [person], there are a lot more studies poking at sleep patterns recently, like how the article was talking about them, so that's pretty cool.

Gonna get to bed now. Cya!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 3:51 am

Coming up on 3Am because I was waiting for the Paranatural page and now I'm gushing over the page and just, yes.

Also because I'm debating how else to waste my time and not go to bed.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 4:28 am

What I'm doing is pretty much basically the same as all the other times I've stayed up: Watching anime (and not showering because there's anime to watch until it's midnight and really the last chance to shower and oh dear now it's one am.)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:28 am

What am I doing up at 1:30 in the morning.

Oh, right. I was playing LOL and decided it'd be a good idea to check my webcomics.

All 75(+) of 'em.

yaaaay~
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 3:08 am

I was trying to recruit a Dragon in Bastard Bonds. I kept killing them by accident, and now there aren't any left.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Oh no, that's terrible!

It's like when you've accidently fought too much with just your starter and you're trying to catch another pokemon but they're all so low level every hit just one-shots them, except that they don't run out (and you can probably find other pokemon later but it would be nice to have that one pokemon that doesn't really show up much after this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing up so late?   What are you doing up so late? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing up so late?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Hall Talk-