The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Alright, let's search. Start with the first floor, sweep every room. And we do not split up under any circumstances. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Jeanine and Ryan:

Nobody answers.

Waiting for half my rp'ers including the newbie.
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:14 am

"Got some food for ya'll,. I know it's crap but it's all they gave us." He says as he tosses the crate into the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:08 am

"got it." he starts to sweep the first floor, staying out of sight of any guards he sees
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Oliver simply follows Arthur, taking in his surroundings and looking for anything unusual.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:16 pm

" Thanks for the meals, those'll definitely come in handy later"

I had no idea what to say. . .was he new here? did he just arrive, no he was probably used to it here

" So alice, the cat, the queen, the cards, Mad, the rabbit, its all beggining to make sense, but what does that make the hand? the jabberwocky? All of this sounds like Alice in wonderland, but some peices are still missing."

I was talking to myself, most of them were probably confused where I was going with this.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 am

Looks like nobodies paying attention to the door. Ryan carefully opens the door and enters, stepping quietly and listening for any nearby movement.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Jeanine carefully walks behind Ryan.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Jeanine and Ryan:

As the two enter the hall carefully, the argueing can still be heard from one of the rooms but the echo makes it hard to tell which one. There are 4 rooms visible, all the doors are open. There is labels on doors, but they are not facing you and are ineligible from the other side because of the ripple glass.

Arthur and Oliver:

As Arthur and Oliver sweep the floor, the process proves arduise and takes time, enough time that you can here banging on the door. You realize you wasted time rechecking rooms you already swept on the first floor (All which are unchanged) and now the guards are pissed, outside the door, and gunning for you.

Chase and Anton:

"Good to see you Anton. Please, let me help you with that." The one arm man helps you move the food inside the building.

As you they do this, Mouse suggests to Chase, "Now that Anton is here, maybe you two can goes look for your friends, while wes hold the fort, he's more useful in a fight anyways."

.......................................................................................................
(Hint: Redoing what ya just did Levi.)
((Comments: What happened to the days when nameless mooks were idiots?))

I'll admit, I got distracted, so heres a post on my day off.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 am

Jeanine types on her phone and hold it up for Ryan to see it reads "Split up? Cover more ground + if caught, only one of us. Also, check door for voices and I vote avoid that door. "
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:02 pm

"shit. why the hell did we recheck those rooms? now the guards are after us... umm, jump out the window?"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:51 pm

No. Get to the second floor and prepare an ambush. We can't just avoid these guys forever. We'll take cover in the first room past the staircase, I'll get rid of their guns when we hear them coming and then you've got to back me up when the fight breaks out. Got it?

Oliver heads for the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Ryan nods and types "Ten minutes meet up here" and holds it up for Jeanine to read, then moves down the hallway and stops short of being able to see into the nearest door, trying to use his position to more accurately determine the location of the voices.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Chase and Anton:

No show

Oliver and Arthur:

There is no second floor. In fact, there was a hole in the roof that you guys went into that led to the ground floor earlier. Roof to ground floor is a pretty small space to hide a second story.

Oliver runs to a dead end looking for some kinda stairwell. There is none.

Ryan and Jeanine:

Ryan slinks to one of the doors and listens to locate the voices. From his new position, he can here more voices under the yelling ones, coming from a different room.

The room he sees into is a courtroom that is currently empty, the judge's office door is open and the most likely the origin of the yelling and arguing voices.

..........................................................................................
(Hint: There is no 29th story in Wayside.)
((Comments: Wonder who will get that reference?))
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:42 am

Anton turns to chase and holds out his hand to shake. "Hey, I'm Anton and what's that mouse said about your friends missing?" He said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:33 am

Ryan moves past the courtroom, stopping outside the next door in the hallway similar to before to check if anyones inside.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:24 pm

"Oh, uh , yea, hi. . . I'm chase and they are ummm . . . somewhere around here I have my phone and i swear they told me where to look"

I fumbled around trying to figure out where my phone was.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Jeanine avoids the door Ryan moved past and checks another door tentatively
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Oliver picks a room that looks relatively secure to hide in and prepare an attack.

I believe I missed the fact that we were on the ground floor earlier. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Chase and Anton:

...You find your phone I guess...

Oliver and Arthur:

Oliver looks for the most defensible room, but time is short, and they all look the same except the one with the gaping hole in it.

Oliver finds one on short notice that has only one broken window and several broken and non broken schooldesks. One first glance, you'd suspect it was a kindergarden room due to the size of the chairs and the delegation of space, along with the faded cheery wallpaper.

The voices and banging stop, and complete silence fills the halls.

Ryan and Jeanine:

Ryan and Jeanine check their doors respectively. Ryan's looks to be an empty small office space. It has papers, filing cabnets, a copy machine, desk, desklamp, etc.

Jeanine peers into her room and sees 4 hearts conviening in a conference room. One of them you recognize from his hulking figure and pale skin, even from behind, it is the guy who had you surrounded at the barrier. The other three hearts you do not recognize. Another man besides the hearts is also in there delegating, not in a heart uniform. He is large and wide set, and has a walrus head.

(Hint: Looking antsy)
((Comments: You prolly could have gone further than, 'I look for my phone'))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:28 am

Jeanine backs away slowly, out of sight but close enough (hopefully) to hear what they were saying. She tries to quietly get Ryan's attention by waving her arm (the one farthest from the door) at Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Oliver puts up an anti-bullet field around the perimeter of the room, making sure to cover the ceiling as well. He leaves openings for any ventilation ducts, as they need to breathe, but he keeps a close eye on them. He also allows a small opening in front of the door and one window so they can hear sounds from outside the room.

He whispers:
Arthur, listen by the door for footsteps, or any other sound that could mean people are approaching.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:58 pm

arthur wispers back: "alright..." then slips over to the door and waits for something to hear

(edited) reread the post where you said that... i though you were talking about the hole we made for some reason Razz

Last edited by YOUNGSTER BEN on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Chase and Anton:

N/A

Jeanine and Ryan:

The voices don't seem to be speaking English, it is a language you don't recognize.

Oliver and Arthur:

Searched everywhere but the giant tunnel in a hallway in the school. Yup, nothing to see here.

The silence prevails as it seems like several minutes pass, the soft footsteps can be heard down the hall, finally there is a silhouette at your classroom door of a tall and lanky person.

.........................................................................................
(Hint: Look before you leap.)
((Comments: What could this mysterious language be? Hmmmmmmm....))
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 am

Anton stood around for a few moments before deciding that he didn't want to spend anymore time around the wonderland gang. He decided he would wait for the other (Chase) outside the room.

((I'm not sure what else to do))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next