The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Empty
PostSubject: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Today is yet another day of classes at your local high school. While, for some of you, the big city of Hope's Footing remains full of excitement and mystery, you are starting to get the feeling that maybe the interesting parts can only be found beyond the four nondescript and bland walls of your school. As the day progresses, you all notice an odd-looking boy watching you. Of course, you may be used to being watched by boys. I can't say for certain. But this one has a particularly remarkable hairstyle, as though it was all trying to get as far away from his scalp as quickly as it could in every direction at once. Despite being so uniquely recognizable, you don't think you've seen him before today. It's lunchtime, now, and as you sit down to eat, you spot him once more across the crowded cafeteria...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Terra arrived last week to live with her Uncle at Hopes Footing. Living out in the country, everyone knew each other so no one was a stranger and people were friendly. Here, Terra couldn't help but feel isolated and a little frightened. She wore a long sleeve baggy shirt and pants and wore a baseball cap to hide her face as best she can.

Terra was terrified of her first time at high school, trying her best to stay inconspicuous and hide her scared face, she couldn't help but hear the snickers.

Then she noticed the boy. This boy scared her the most. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake him. When she sat alone at lunch she could feel his eyes drill into thd back of her head.

She was so nervous, that she constantly was fuming the blazing orange smoke that was her spectral energy.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Diana spots the boy in the cafeteria after a long first half of the day and is irked by the fact that he had been watching her and a few other people. She marches right up to the boy You're new here. she says staring right into his eyes You've been watching me and other people. Why? she let of a little spectral energy and lets it swirl around them, watching to see if he notices.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Vic notices the boy had been watching her, for quite a while. She smirked, and glared at him, but wrote it off as another boy who was hopelessly attracted to her. She struts down to the cafeteria, and notices that a girl had gone up to him. She jerked, noticing the spectral energy coming from her, so she speeds over to check it out. "What the Hell's goin' on here?" She snips, " Why you readin' into the guy is my first question, and my second is why have you been starin' at me?" She crossed her arms, and pushed her glasses up.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Before either of you can reach the boy, he notices you, and exits the cafeteria. When you check the halls, you hear, for a brief second, the hubbub normally associated with a street market, complete with someone shouting about fifty-percent-off eggs, a door slam, and then silence. You're left standing next to each other, as the boy is absolutely nowhere in sight.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Terra watches the scene from a far. She lets out a sigh of relief and calms herself down. She finishes her lunch and continues her attempt not to make any waves or get noticed on the first day of school.

"Just keep calm. I can do this. Just finish and go home." She whispers to herself.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Diana's eyes narrow, then she lets the energy fade away. She turns to Vic and says You are new here too. My name is Diana. she holds out her hand In answer to your question, I don't like people who stare to much. It gives the impression of an infatuation, unhealthy obsession or fascination. I doubt he has become infatuated with three different girls and a guy so I say obsession or fascination. her hand forms into a fist, cracking the knuckles. And I don't take kindly to those who would appear that way.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Vic blinked, and shrugged, "Well he could be polyamorous! Those people who like to get with different people....Like a three or four or seven people relationship. Not my taste though." She stuck out her tongue in distaste, then continued, " Name's Vic. Full name Victoria, but don't call me that. If you were a pitiful worm I'd say to call me 'Queen', but you seem strong. I like that in a woman." Vic stuck her hand out in a friendly gesture, keeping a relatively stern look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Diana takes her hand and watches her unblinkingly. You appear to be new here as well. she says. Why don't you sit with me? You appear to be strong also, and you are the first person besides that creep that I have talked to today.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Vic nods, motioning to near by seats, "New here, and new to this city. I'm from California, actually. No one's tailed to me either, guys with tails between the legs, girls being to nervous to approach me. I guess that's the norm, though." She shrugged, and folded her arms, "What about you? You from these parts?"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:30 pm

[color=#3333ff]Diana takes a seat and pulls out her meal from her bag. In a sense. I was from California until I was five when my parents died. Then I moved in with my aunt here.  

Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Vic's eyes wondered for a moment, then she looked back over. "Your parents died? Man, that had to suck. Majorly." She paused for a second, then sighed, "Mom's a CEO for a big company, my dad owns a restaurant. My dad raised me when he could, cause my mom was always in a different state in meetings and all...So I guess you could say I don't get along with her much since she was never around." She grunted about that last part, making it clear they definitely did not get along when her mother was around.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Diana munched on her food Doesn't bother me much anymore. They are dead. Nothing I can do about it. she looks up and sees Terra, the other girl the boy was staring at. She gets up and says to Vic I will be back shortly. she walks over to Terra and says My name is Diana. You are new here and that boy was staring at you. Come sit with us we are in the process of introducing ourselves and getting to know each other in a way that may lead to friendship.she gestures over to the table where she and Vic were sitting. Unless you like being alone.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Terra, pulls on her cap, fidgeting. "U-u-um, sure, If that's what you want..."

The back of her head is screaming, OH GOD, I HAVE OFFENDING HER SOMEHOW. THAT GUY WAS HER BOYFRIEND NOW SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME BECAUSE HE LOOKED AT ME.

Despite her brains protests, she sits down gingerly at the table, giving off more spectral energy due to nervousness.

"Um... Hello."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Calm yourself I'm not going to eat you...yet. she laughs quietly That was a joke dear. then leans in and whispers Seriously calm down. You're sending off energy like mad and you never know who is watching. . Diana sits up and eats, forking in food and talking a little in between each bite. Pointing her fork at Vic she says That is Victoria but she prefers to be called Vic. She prefers strong women but you seem nervous now because you are new. she chews a little. What happened to your face? Animal attack?
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Vic squinted, thought she caught the greeting clearly. She kept her arms crossed, listening to Diane and Terra talk. "You're painfully quiet...You should be careful, some guys might get creepy around you." He leaned forward, " Don't listen to any of 'em though, they're all just witty worms. "
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 pm

She tries her best to calm down, the energy dissipates. At Diana's question on the scars, it flares again before going back down.

"Y-yes, animal attack..."

I don't know why your so embarrassed by those. WEAR YOUR BATTLE SCARS WITH PRIDE AS ONE BEFITTING TO BE MY VESSEL!!!

She turns to Vic. "I-it's nice to meet you Vic. My names Terra, Terra Lonks. I'm sorry if I'm intruding..."
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Vic nodded, and flicked her wrist, "It's nice to know another girl, though you are rather timid...What an interesting quality, mmmm?" She asked, though rhetorical. She pulled a tomato and lettuce with swiss on rye out of her bag, then turned back around. She snickered, "You seem so timid, I think I'll help protect you later on!" She sounded like she was joking, though she was serious, "Count on that!"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:21 pm

"Umm, Ok, I guess."

Protect us, PROTECT US!?! This fool needs to taste our power!!!, Set this place to ash, then we'll see who needs protecting!

Shhh, please, go back to sleep.

She then gets a puzzled look. "Being timid is an interesting quality?" she asks gently.

This puzzles me as well. Tis a boring quality.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Vic nods, and smiles, pushing her glasses up, "Most find this quality in a girl like you rather cute. Cute." She leaned back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Diana lays a hand on Vic As amusing as it is for you, i suggest you stop before you give our new friend a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Terra turns bright red. "C-c-c-cute...?"

Terra turns to Diana. "It's all right I think I'm going to be fine."

Pah! I'm going back to sleep. This drivel is exhausting.

"Umm, thank you Vic."

"So, neither of you know who the guy that vanished was...?"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Before the other girls get a chance to answer, the fire drill alarm starts going off.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Terra quickly checks herself, Did she accidently start a fire?

After finding no fire, she turns to the other two. "Fire drill perhaps? Maybe? Hopefully?"
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Vic grunts, and raises her voice slightly, "Oh damn it!!A fire drill already, huh? How lucky." She pushes her glasses up again, strutting behind Diane and Terra, keeping an eye out for anything strange. Then, she nudged at Diane, in a friendly manner, "See? Our little friend didn't mind my comment, or at least not too much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next