The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Chase continues walking, not to be detered

" And If something IS wrong, ill deal with it then , for now, Im going to kingstons, ive wasted too much of my time and energy on running back and forth anyway.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:13 am

Jeanine talks to Chase's retreating back How are you going to deal with anything? You're a brand new spectral. Everybody here has more experiance than you. The only thing you'll really do by going by yourself is waste time for Kingston and everybody else. You don't have a full explanation for anything as of yet. Sheesh. I thought Ryan was the only stubborn one. she looks at the others We should get Arthur out of here. I'll help carry him, I'm just going to call up Kingston's secretary first and fill her in somewhat. Where we're going, basics of what happened. Perhaps they can meet us at the hospital. Jeanine picks up her phone and dials Ms. Evers.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:07 am

Very well, Chase. Go ahead to meet with Kingston, if you would like. Call for a ride to the hospital the instant you feel any symptoms of illness, and do not hesitate to eliminate threatening spirits.

Jeanine. Arrange an appointment with Kingston in an hour or two for everyone who can walk, including Chase. I don't think they will allow Chase in to see him without an appointment, and by making one, we remove the possibility that he argues it as an emergency. He can wait for us there. I'm sure he can entertain himself for a while.

Last edited by Wealthy Lord Asssprite on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 am

I'll see what I can do. Let's get Arthur out of here in the meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm

The lemon is tossed and Oliver's shot strikes dead on. The Lemon absorbs the shot, smokes Oliver's spectral energy color for a bit on it's way down, and then returns to normal.

Pepper, who had received a lick of energy from Arthur's explosion is now standing there soaking wet thanks to Ryan, and sneezes while shivering. She is not particularly pleased with Ryan at the moment.

"A-a-sk next time you decide to throw water on everybody. *achoo**Sniff*"

As Chase impatiently heads off, the group pick up Arthur and help walk him out of Monarca's field, and back to where they came, the place closing behind them.

Arthur begins to groggily regain consciousness, the memory of the most intense pain he has ever felt still fresh in his mind.

Jeanine calls into the office of Kingston, but the line is busy. Elevator music plays if she decides to hold the line.

Yes, you do know Nurse Honey
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm

So... it interacted with my shot, but wasn't damaged. I'm not really sure what to conclude from that.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:26 pm

That the lemon's are definitely from out side of things. It's probably caused by a spirit or something. Either way, best not to touch the lemons. Let's get Arthur to Nurse Honey right away. she continues to hold the line in the hopes that she would be able to talk to Ms. Evers.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:44 pm

The lemons absorb spiritual energy and explode when eaten. The possibilities are that they are the primary method of feeding for some spirit, or that they are like eggs and will hatch when they absorb enough energy. The explosions are to discourage them from being destroyed. I don't think ordinary people will be able to see them at all.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Let's test that shall we? Jeanine snags a couple purple lemons and a couple normal ones and puts them in her bag. I'll ask people at the hospital. You know. Non spectral people, while Arthur is getting checked up. You guys should too. We'll get a larger census if more of us test more people in different areas. she continues waiting on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Chase impatiently heads down to kingston's. In a matter of minutes he is out of sight and on his way to kingston's office.

"Oh yeaaaah, sure lets just use ALL our energy to take one person to the hospital, that's so stupid, send a grunt or two to deal with that andDO YOUR ACTUAL JOB, jeez, it doesnt take 4 people to haul a team member, just a convenient way for them to waste time. If I was running things you know what'd be happening right now? Oliver and Jeannie would be here with me, Ryan and Pepper would be car- no thy'd probably be wringing each others necks before they got that job done."

A magnificent blaze of fire, as if painted straight of a chinese story book, coupled by brilliant fireworks sprinkled in the blaze. The fire was orange but the smoke that trailed out of it was jet black.

"Oh come o- looks like i wont be running around tool-less after all"

(chase is reffering to the fact his tool wont be of use anymore very soon.)

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:48 pm

wait, you're missing a few words there, that description of a fire hasn't got any context. where IS it?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:49 pm

I think he's describing his spectral energy color...
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:54 pm

in that case, what's it doing? i assume its, like, erupting from his tool or something.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:18 pm

I guess? And Chase is off on his own separate adventure now right?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:22 am

You'll se what im talking about in my next post around two, i edite it so that he was out of sight when all of this started.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:45 pm

So, chase is going to change tools?

Chase:

Chase makes his way toward Kingston's office building and lab located on the otherside of the town and across the bridge. It is a good walk and gives him plenty time to think.

Everyone else:

You all travel and arrive at the front desk of Gloria Messia's hospital. The place is busy, plenty of police officers are parked out front, more than your town has, as people are busy preparing to move patients to different hospitals.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Jeanine, still on hold, says Hi, sorry to bother you but do you know where we can find Nurse Honey? Our friend is ill. He ate something weird.

Also is Jared Saleki (is that right?) checked in here by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:33 pm

This is really bad, isn't it? Is there an epidemic of some sort? Is it safe for us to be near the patient transfer area?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Ryan. There was a shooting while we were out of town. And some beatings. Broken bones and that sort of thing. I said so before. Multiple times. A gang from outside of town came in and went wild. That's why there are so many patients. And police cars.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:29 am

It has been awhile since last names were mentioned, it's Jared Seithle.

"Sorry, no Jared's on the list at the moment. But Nurse Honey is in, I can page her if you want."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:25 am

Phew. I guess that means he's okay...Could you please page her? The sooner she can check him out, the sooner we'll be out of your hair. It looks like you got a lot going on right now. Was anybody from our town injured during the incident? Or was it just a gang from elsewhere stirring up trouble and hurting themselves?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:43 am

Ryan frowns and looks a bit sickened. I didn't think people could do this much... This is disturbing.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:49 pm

arthur thinks through his wallet for pain killers, tums, or anything else related to removing pain and helping the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:42 am

Arthur finds some month old pills.

"Oh, the police have it under mostly wraps but they say one boy did beat all these gang members up when they tried to start trouble. If the kid did get hurt, we wouldn't keep him here. He would be under police protection until further notice. I'll go page Miss Honey."

After a couple of moments, A older woman in a nurses uniform with a rather sweet smile comes down the hall, you know her to be nurse honey, and she makes you nervous.

"Oh hello dearies, can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:06 am

Er hello! My name is Jeanine and these are my friends Ryan, Oliver, Pepper, and Arthur. Arthur ate something kinda funny and he had a very bad reaction, he's better now as far as we can tell but could you check him out please? with her spectral energy she spells out Something bad spectral wise. Odd lemon. He exploded with spec energy, painfully so. Please help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next