The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Paul continues to look around, trying a different area this time. He's careful not to get too far from the others, what with the exploding Pokedexs.

Let's have a look~ (1d20=18)
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Erin watches one of the pidgeys leave and sighs. She has no clue why it's leaving but it makes her a little sad. She smiles at the remaining Pokemon. I guess you guys wanna stick around? she looks at Porgy then back at the rest of the Pokemon. Well I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry! she pulls out her food then some of the pokefood she just bought and a bowl, pours some pokefood in and says Well guys help yourselves! she begins to munch on her own food (a sandwich) and watches the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Paul:

Paul searches into more grass. A nagging feeling starts coming in the back of his head.

Ok, what are you looking for? You pretty much seen all the mons on route 1 that are there in daytime. Are you looking for more to catch? If you have a mon that you have seen in mind to catch, tell me.

Or Are you looking to train? Then I rather just do a 'montage'.

Erin:

You feed the wild animals. You then remember you've seen a sign at the opening of the forest telling you not to do so.

If you want them in your party, offer them a pokeball, or just plain catch them.

Also, everyone seems to have forgotten they are supposed to deliver an item here.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:37 pm

He wants to train Aether and Hemera. Mostly Aether, since he's gotta catch up with Hemera.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:39 pm

For training, just give me a number of hours your training, and I'll give you the results. Should cut the grinding aspect way down.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Let's say... three hours, for now.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Paul starts going into some intense training. He will be unable to do anything for a while as he trains for 3 hours, unless interrupted.

Hour 1: Hemera damage: -5, Exp gained: 55
Aether damage: -3 Exp: 45

Also give Hemera 15 exp for the battle with Rattata
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:48 pm

As soon as the pokemon finish up Erin washes the bowl a little with water from her water bottle and packs it away. She also packs away her flute. As she does so, she feels the package in her pocket press against her, pulls it out and remembers the delivery they need to make. Erin looks at the pokemon and at the package then back at the pokemon. It's been really nice to be with you guys and relax but I need to move on. I got a package to deliver, and my friends and I can't be that far apart. she pauses then pulls out three spare pokeballs If you guys want you can come with me, the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Erin:

The Pidgey and the Sentret eagerly accept and enter into their new balls.

Congrates, You caught 2 new pokemon.

The weedle however looks at the ball and gives Erin a challenging stare. It wants to be earned!

The Weedle jumps into the open plain, waiting for Erin.

Pokémon Stats:

Pidgey

Name: (Not given yet)

Health/MaxHealth: 12/12

LV. 3

Exp:0

Ability: Keen Eye

Nature: Stark

Base Stats             Total

HP:        3 + 0 =  3
ATK:      5 + 0 =  5
DEF:      6 + 0 =  6
SPATK:  4 + 0 =  4
SPDEF:  4 + 0 =  4
SPEED:  6 + 0 =  6

Ev DEF=0 + 0 =+0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 0=+0

Moves:
Tackle

__

__

__

__

__

Lv. it up and name it, should be 2 points to distribute. Place in OCC

Pokémon Stats:

Sentret

Health/MaxHealth: 16/16

LV. 4

Ability: Run Away

Nature: Naive

HP:        4 + 0 =  4
ATK:      5 + 0 =  5
DEF:      3 + 0 =  3
SPATK:  4 + 0 =  4
SPDEF:  3 + 0 =  3
SPEED:  4 + 0 =  4

Ev DEF=0 + 0 =+0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 0=+0

Moves:
Foresight

Scratch

Defense Curl

__

__

__

Lv. it up and name it, should be 3 points to distribute. Place in OCC
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Erin grins and picks up Sentret and Pidgey and places them carefully in her backpack Sorry guys, I don't have a belt yet...But soon! then she goes to the open plain after the weedle, swinging her bag onto her back as she goes. Come on Porgy lets go! she calls encouragingly Tackle!

1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [14] = (14)
1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [2,5,6,1] = (14)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4274348/
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Please make it a habit to repost stats of your mons when a battle begins for my refrence, especially now that we are getting into multiple mons

The weedle strikes first with a shots of poison stingers, the attack hits and deals 14 points of poison damage.

Porgy fights through and rams the Weedle. The Weedle looks in terrible shape, but is barely holding on.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:58 pm

haha... i was joking, and i have a dex bonus of -1. so... yeah i dont want poli to start off with a disadvantage, so im not gona bother intercepting.

snow gets hit in the face (-13 becuase of "i can take a hit" or did you already incorperate that?) her HP is now 52. she staggers backwards "use bubble poli!" then she thinks "now is as good a time to scan it... so she scans it as well

poli's stats:
Hit Points: 4+1=5
Total health: 20
Attack: 5+1=6
Defense: 4+1=5
Special Attack: 4+1=5
Special Defense: 4+0=4
Speed: 9+0=9

EvDEF:0+0=0
EvSPDEF:0+0=0

moves:
bubble
water spourt

Poli uses bubble
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Snow:

Nope I do not incorporate your features and Con bonus, that's up to ya.

Also, incoming the crit you rolled earlier.

Poli blasts the Dunsparce with suds. Luck is on your side, the Dunsparce takes a critical hit. It still stands though moderately healthy looking in spite It seems this pokemon has a high endurance according to the Dex. It's strength increases due to Rage (+1Combat Stage)

Since you scanned this mon, you may look it up in the Pokedex pdf, and find that its standard base SPDEF and DEF is a 7. And it's HP is a 10. You prolly are not going to win a straight fight here, might wanta get back-up.

The Dunsparce's rage builds and he strikes again. (+1 Combat stage, for a total of +2 Combat stages in ATK) Dunparce strikes Poli for 19 normal damage.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Will Do!
So
DEF: 7 + 1 = 8
14-8= 6 damage

Health/MaxHealth: 23/29

Good hit Porgy! Erin throws a pokeball at the weedle
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4274521/

1d100+5 → [61,5] = (66)
Not very good I take it?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:43 pm

Erin:

The ball shakes,
shakes

shakes

stoppps

shakes.

And Ding!

Congrates, You caught your self a Weedle Smile (It has a ridiculously easy capture rating at the moment)

Pokémon Stats:

Weedle

Health/MaxHealth: 3/17

LV. 5

Ability: Shield Dust

Nature: Jolly

HP:        4 + 0 =  4
ATK:      4 + 0 =  4
DEF:      3 + 0 =  3
SPATK:  1 + 0 =  1
SPDEF:  2 + 0 =  2
SPEED:  7 + 0 =  7

Ev DEF=0 + 0 =+0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 0=+0

Moves:
Poison Sting

String Shot

__

__

__

__

Lv. it up and name it, should be 4 points to distribute. Place in OCC
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Just for my own reference, how many hours of real life time will three hours of training take?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:05 pm

About 3 rounds for the other characters. Its better if the whole group trains so I can skip it.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Erin picks up the weedle and lets him out immediately. She pulls out a potion and uses it.
Yeah he's fine :3
1d12+10 → [12,10] = (22)

Erin pulls out the sentret and the pidgey and lets them out, so that all her pokemon are out in front of her. Well now that we are all on a team together it's time you got some names so... she looks at the sentret Hm...Sentrets always balance themselves on their tails because they are like scouts, and scouts watch out for others... she thinks for a while then smiles Hans! I'll name you Hans, like Hans Christian Andersen (is that reference okay?) he wrote amazing stories and one of my favorites was the "Steadfast Tin Soldier". The soldier doen't have a name, and I'm not sure Soldier would make a great name so, why not name you after the writer himself? Is that alright with you?

She looks at the pidgey and thinks for a while. You're a flying normal type...hm... Oh! How 'bout Zephyria? Zephyr is the name for the kindly west wind, and last "ia" make it more feminine! Do you like it?

Last but not least she looks at the Weedle she just caught.A bug poison type...You know one of my favorite characters from a show (Bones) is named Wendell. He is a very smart, strong, hard working character, who cares very much about his friends. He's very witty and jovial, but can be serious when the time comes...So I've decided on the name Wendell. What do you think?

Erin kneels down and addresses all her pokemon, including Porgy. We're all in this for the long haul, let's work hard and grow stronger as we go! she smiles, stands up and then looks around for the others, in particular Snow, as it seems she ran off if Erin heard correctly
The search is on!
1d20 → [20] = (20)

She pulls out the pokeballs for her pokemon and asks You guys want to go in? It'll be easier travelwise, I don't wanna lose sight of one of you guys by accident.

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:45 pm

19-5(i can take a hit)-4(special defense)=10
poli's remaining HP=10

"you alright poli? we cant let this one get away. i know i said this alot last battle but try to keep your distance"
snow used a potion

the potion is a bit exsesive, but if i didnt use it, dunsparce would wind up two hitting me... and im really upset that i bothered rolling...
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:53 pm

That attack affects your physical defense, not your special defense.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:56 pm

I can take a hit only protects you, not your mons. It's a Trainer Feature. Most of those deal with your trainer unless explicitly stated.

Your Pokémon is at full health anyway since it wasn't knocked out and you healed more then the damage could deal.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Paul:

Hour 2:

Hemera: Damage: -3 Exp: 45

Aether: Damage:-7 Exp:105

......................................................................................
Erin:

Of course all your mons like their names, and all but Porgy return to their balls. The trail is open and clear to Erin where Snow went though she is in no hurry, she couldn't have gotten into much trouble that quickly... right?

................................................................................................
Snow:

The Dunsparce rage (+1 combat stage) builds and it slams again. Poli has two left feet and can't get away from this mon at all. It strikes Poli for 20 points of Normal physical damage.

I think I have established before that poliwags are terrible when trying to move on land. They are too slow to make distance fighting practical.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Good work, both of you. You look a little tired, have some of this to keep your energy up.

Paul gives 1/4th of a Granola bag to Hemera, and 2/4ths to Aether.

Granola Healing. (Aether) (1d4=4, 1d4=2)
Granola Healing. (Hemera) (1d4=4)

I can do this during the montage, right?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Yes, yes you can.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Erin smiles at Porgy and walks at a calm pace towards where Snow would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next