The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:19 am

I kind of assumed it was pokemon since Mr.Pokemon wanted trainers to help. Ah well.

What're you standing around for, Luna? We need to get upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:28 am

Erin looks at Wendell then plucks him off her shoulder and instead wraps her arms around him.Here, let's keep you warm. Erin looks at Luna You said something about your Gran...?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 am

Trainers=Adventurers here. Got a problem? Throw a trainer at it. Someone wants to conquer the world? Why, its a trainers duty to be in the way of that.

There could still be some pokemon, but whose says they are the cause.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 pm

snow rushes into the house, eager to get paid. she vaugly heard the "haunted" part, but he looked kinda old, maybe he was hallucinating or something. besides, she lived in a barn before now, everyone knows barns are, like, the number one most likely places to find ghosts. she knew ways around ghost like the ghost busters. she wasent scared at all.

just missed it Sad

until she realized that was aliens, not ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Levi, pick a stat of yours with a modifier of +2. Then, roleplay how Snow uses that stat to keep away the fear of ghosts. Do that, and you'll have made your roll.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:49 pm

[color]I'm not even sue what he used.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm

You alright, Hemera? I'll need your help if we're attacked, but you don't have to stay out of the ball in the meantime if you're uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 pm

i used intel. she was basicly using her intelligence to help keep herself confident because she knew all about ghosts. i didnt really think it was clear either but it might be more obvious if you look back when you know the answer. but would you mind if i went back and did what von said? or do i just have to put up with it?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 pm

A good sign then to explain what your doing is when your aren't sure if you were clear.

Anywhose, next time, there will be no switching stats so you can succeed a roll, what you use is what you get. However, I'll let the dice gods decide whether you can your not here 50/50, high succeeds: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4301246/

And the dice gods say no. Your character is shaking in her boots. Still waiting on Luna's roll.

For Snow, the house seems even darker, the portraits are not just mean, their twisted and disturbing. Everything about this house seems hostile. Since she is more open to the evil of the place, she can feel 4 major sources, upstairs being the least crushing, the entrances to the East and West wing looking particularly frightening, and below.

Snow dare not look at her feet. It as if she is standing on a mouth of hell, and one wrong move will open the abyss and drag her in.

-2 penalty to all rolls Snow makes.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Snow you okay? Erin asks. She looks at Paul You know I think it might be better if we split up, we can cover more ground that way.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:08 pm

"hold on... maybe i can think of something..." snow thinks for a minute, which is kinda hard because it feels like something keeps poking her. "would whoever that is CUT IT OUT. i have an idea. maybe we can lure the ghosts out some how. or see if we can scan any ghost type pokemon with out pokedex's. ill check upstairs." she says the last part really quickly and dashes up the first few steps to block anyone who trys to go up there before her " i dont know how i can tell but i can feel the general area of entity's or something. to be honest i dont even know what they are, but there are four, one upstairs, one on the east and west wing each, and one downstairs. I think we go in teams. what do you think paul?"

i had my own little seperate roll because i felt like it. dont worry, i subtracted two
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Greeeeeaaat, I have no idea what you rolled or what is was about. You still haven't linked your rolls to the campaign: http://invisiblecastle.com/campaign/rolls/33394/ cause then I would be able to see it. So basically, that tid bit has no context.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:31 pm

Are you daft? Two of my pokemon are injured, one is out cold, and I'm not feeling too good myself. Most of the damage was from fights with two damn ratata. We're going to have to work as a team if we don't want to die in here, now come on, we're going upstairs.

Using the pokedex is a good idea. If there are ghost pokemon in here, they probably have a better chance of detecting them than we do.

Levi, if you're saying you rolled to determine where the ghosts are, you do not have the authority to make those rolls. Only Eragon can do that. In the future, please don't.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Erin raises her eyebrows Woah okay fine! You could say so in a less aggressive and bossy manner! It's not like I purposely said that we should split because I wanted to make you uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:40 pm

...I apologize. It seemed obvious to me, so I lashed out. Don't take it personally. Now, let's go.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 pm

1d20+2 → [7,2] = (9)

Attempting to rationalize the fear away from herself with the beleif nothing more than a pokemon could possibly be in the house, she fails, the scraping nails of fear are too much for her mind and all rationality and calmness is replaced with vivid fear.

Luna drags herself into the house, only the fear of having a bomb go off while attached to her is enough to make her move forward, fear gripping , and clawing at her gut .

"J-Jinkies! I hate this place! I dont like confined spaces, nowhere i can run, to many places to get . . . .caught *gulp* "
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Erin smiles Apology accepted! Allonsy!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:53 am

Luna can now feel as well the sources of evil more distinctly, even more so than Snow. While the sources above feels distinctly his Grans, the sources to east and West wings are sort of a mix between hers, and something else. The source blow has even less of your Grandma's feel of evil.

Your beginning to think that your Dad calling your Grandma a witch was quiet literal.

Up the stairs and on the balcony reveals a set of double doors at the center, with several doors to the left and right, about 3 on each side. Luna and Snow can feel the source is most likely coming from behind the set of double doors.

All the other doors, beside the double door suddenly lurch open, and you all feel a gust of wind, carrying faint words.

'gO aWaY'
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:06 am

Erin squeezes Wendell a little tighter to her chest. She steps closer to the doors where the voice came from. I'm sorry but we can't do that. she pauses. My name is Erin, I'm a pokemon trainer. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:24 pm

one. yes i have linked the rolls. two. your right, i shouldn't have even bothered mentioning that. three. the roll was for what idea she came up with. four.the thing about something poking her was just a joke, or she was hallucinating. the world may never know. five. i rolled a 15 after the deduction if that matters to you at all.

snow summons up all the strength she can muster to move herself ahead. she also pulls out poli, for extra comfort.

god damn it.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Remove "Rolls for Campaign:" from the name of the Campaign you're rolling for. then you'll be linked up.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Sorry to break it to ya, ya didn't link the rolls.
http://invisiblecastle.com/campaign/view/33599/ =Yours
http://invisiblecastle.com/campaign/view/33394/ =The Campaign

I can see the mistake though, your copying and pasting to much. You only need to copy and paste: Pokemon Tabletop RPG - Paranatural Forums Roleplaying Club Run, any extra automatically makes a new campaign for itself.

And if you were trying to muster courage again, ya still would kept the penalty, one chance only. There is no need to roll for anything else unless it pertains to an actual skill check or searching. Rolling for ideas is interesting, but unnecessary.

The wind dies down. There is no response.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:13 pm

only one... two? Whatever. Only those doors didn't open, there must be something behind them. Let's go.

Paul runs up and attempts to open the door.
Strength check for door opening. (1d20=7)
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Erin takes a step closer Hello? You still there? She watches Paul trying to open the door, but hangs back a little. Um... maybe knock first? It's more polite to do so. She goes up to the door May we come in?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:40 pm

The door opens with ease. It wasn't locked.

Inside is the Master Bedroom. Inside is a massive four poster bed with a veil that is closed. A rug covers most of the floor, and the room as an open bathroom door and an entrance to outside the house to a small balcony, the entrance being sliding glass. There is a wardrobe of course and a desk, and a fireplace.

As soon as someone enters the room, the fireplace lights up. Not with red flame, but with a blackish purple glow and fierce intensity before dying down.

The voice comes in louder than before,

'gO aWaY'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next