The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:23 pm

snow  scans the pokemon with her pokedex, while thinking"hmm, it looks like a little aligator... might know bite, and its likely to be its only non-water type attack." then (out loud)  she says "poli! try to keep your distance and use bubble!"

poli uses bubble!!!d20=13 d6+4=10
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Snow:

Pokedex scan: Totodile, the ‘Big Jaw Pokémon’ Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Totodile

It has the habit of biting anything with its developed jaws. Even its Trainer needs to be careful.

The biker chick (Her name is Sam, just to get that outa the way) shouts at her mon. "Totodile, move in quick and don't let it escape! Hit it with a Leer!"

Poli waddles the best he can, he has great reaction time, but can't physically move very fast very far. He fires off a bubble

Poli uses Bubble Ya rolled for damage wrong. It actually 1d12, instead of 1d6, meaning it has a higher potential for damage, but since it was average for the roll, I'll keep it. Don't forget STAB. (+1 damage for same type moves)

I'll re roll for ya for damage, Accuracy check remains, just connect your rolls to the campaign page by signing up at the Website and putting the exact campaign name for your rolls, found here: http://invisiblecastle.com/campaign/view/33394/

Foam bursts from Poli's mouth and flies at the Totodile, landing a blow, but it does not seem very effective...

Totadile however quickly closes distances (Totodiles have a Overland travel speed of 6m according to Dex), and though isn't able to attack first, its eyes flash causing Poli to faulter.  Poli DEF is now Temporary at -1 combat stage, -12.5% its DEF.

Last edited by Eragon5055 on Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scratch that)
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks for that match! That almost turned out pretty badly for me... it's only because Hemera here did so well that we had a chance. Next time we meet I'll be more prepared, you can count on that.

Paul pets Hemera for a bit, attempting to somehow communicate his gratitude for her hard work. He's never had anyone who'd work so hard to help him before... it feels kinda nice.

Suddenly realizing he and Nick were the first ones to finish, Paul takes out his Pokedex and scans all the other trainer's Pokemon.

With that done, he turns back to Nick.
So, while we wait for the others to finish, would you like to buy something from my humble little shop? I've got some truly amazing artifacts for sale~
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:16 pm

"thats great poli! keep it up! make sure to keep your distance!

poli used bubble! d20=7 d12+5=15

i made an account, but it wont let me log in, and when i try to make a new one with the same UN it tells me its already been created. my computer cant do alot of random things...
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Immediately Luna opens her poke'dex to look up the poke'mon

Luna looked it over then, commanding ghastly "Alright, use lick ghastly!"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Paul:

I'm assuming you also scanned your own mon so there should be a total of 8 mons scanned so keep track. They are Totodile, Aron, Vulpix, Gastly, Poliwag, Cyndiquill, Chicorita, and Porygon

Hemera, looking rather tired appreciates the attention, and warmly rubs Pauls leg. Battered a little, she's still OK.

Nick response to Pauls inquiry. In a moment, I busy healing my Aron. He places his ball into a large machine in the back, the machine whorls and flashes, then a ding goes through, Prestidge is healed.

He then tucks his ball away, and goes over to Paul. "Sounds fishy, are you that kid whose been going around town selling useless crap?

Your going to have to roll a bluff on him if you want to lie and a separate charisma roll to try to get him to buy anything. To bluff, I'm looking for a 13, to get him to buy, a 16. (generic d20 rolls are for everything but damage and pokemon captures.)

.................................................................................................
Snow:

Sam shouts, "Keep up the pursuit! Close in and scratch that blue rubber ball of  mon!" Sam looks like she's finally getting into it.

Poli lets out another burst of foam and it connects to its intended target. It's not very effective at all, the Totodile looks still very healthy.

The blue alligator catches up with the waddling Poli, its claws scratch into Poli dealing 18 points of normal damage (remember to subtract your DEF)

........................................................................................................
Luna:

Pokedex responds: Chikorita, the Leaf Pokémon. Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Chikorita   
.adresp-pokedex { width: 320px; height: 50px; margin-left: -5px; } @media(min-width: 795px) { .adresp-pokedex { width: 300px; height: 250px; } }
Its pleasantly aromatic leaves have the ability to check the humidity and temperature.

John calls out "Dance around it's blows, lets show him style!" Chikorita nods and tries to swiftly evade Sylar.

Sylar floats over to the leaf headed mon despite its efforts to evade, and delivers a creepy lick, dealing 17 points of ghost damage.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:43 pm

Erin looks at Jimmy's pokemon with fascination AWESOME POKEMON JIMMY!! She pulls out her pokedex to identify Jimmy's pokemon then says 
Alright Porgy! Please give it your all! Fly up then use tackle from above! 

1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [17] = (17)
1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [4,6,6,1] = (17)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4250987/
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 pm

1d20=5 +1 bluff bonus = 6

*sigh*... no escaping my reputation, is there? You got me. But, I'll definitely have something real to sell you next time we battle. Look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Erin:

Pokedex: Cyndaquill, the Fire Mouse Pokémon. Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Cyndaquil
It flares flames from its back to protect itself. The fire burns vigorously if the POKéMON is angry. When it is tired, it sputters with incomplete combustion.

Jimmy declares "Chief, tackle spam!"

Porgy is not able to float very high very fast as it tries to come in and is hit by the Cyndaquil after it launched itself into the air. It deals 13 points of damage (remember to subtract your DEF before applying it to hit points)

Porgy returns the favor and slams it in return. The fire pokemon looks like it took a decent hit.

..................................................................................
Paul:

Nick replies. "We shall see. I suggest though you return your Pokémon to its ball and heal it. It has a nasty mark from where Prestidge hit it. 101 Pokémon raising, make sure they are healthy."
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:31 pm

But of course. Thank you for your time.

Paul puts Hemera in a pokeball and takes her to the machine.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:18 am

Porygon's Def: 7+1= 8
Damage: 5
Porygon's Hp: 24/29

Alright Porgy let's do it again! Tackle!
1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [7] = (7)
1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [5,5,6,1] = (17)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:27 am

Paul:

Hemera turns and the machine does it's job. Hemera is now back to full health.

Nick then states. "Always make that your first priority, before trying to sell trinkets."

He then goes on and watches the matches.

.............................................................................................................................
Erin:

Don't forget to link the rolls, as proof.

Both parties go for another round of tackles with Jimmy cheering his Cyndaquil on. Chief slams into Porgy, dealing 12 points of normal damage. Porgy slams back dealing another excellent blow.

Chief looks worse for ware.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:46 am

Paul mumbles inaudibly to himself in frustration.

I was keeping my Pokemon healthy just fine without your help, Mr. 12 damage tackle attack...
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:42 pm

"keep going poli! stay out of its way!" snow is beginning to lose enthusiasm...

if your saying that the totodile has the water absorb ability, i dont think it can learn that...
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:17 pm

-REDACTED-

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Snow:

"Keep scratching it, You have it on the ropes!"

Poli takes up defensive action while the Totodile comes in for another attack. Poli tries to dodge, but the claws make contact, dealing 18 damage to his defense.

The pokedex does tell you that Totodiles generally do not have that ability. You could make an Intelligence check (or a Wisdom check at -2) to receive an answer why your attack isn't doing much damage.

That scratch barely hit, Scratches Accuracy is 2, Poli Ev DEF is a +1, and yu set him to an evasive action so it gets a +2. That means He needed a 5 or higher to hit, and he got a 5.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Porygon's Def: 7+1= 8
Damage: 4
Porygon's HP: 20/29

Alright Porgy! It's almost over! One more shot! Tackle!

1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [1] = (1)
1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [5,1,6,1] = (13)
So I'm pretty sure Porgy missed... Sad

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4251920/
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Accuracy check SON
AND THEN MY SUPERMEGA KAMEHAME HA- Nah bro, its just a 6

Alright Sylar! go for lick again!
This turned out even better than I thought! he cant even attack me ! She thinks to herself
"Oh yea, I forgot to dex my own Poke ' mon !

Luna pulls out her poke dex, seeing ash she is the only one who can attack, and looks up her poke ' mon Sylar
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Erin:

Jimmy shouts "Keep going, we can do this!"

The Cyndaquil charges and clips Porgy's side for 7 damage, causing the it to spin in place, dazing the Porygon, it's attack clumsily misses.

"Oh ya, You rock and you rule!" Jimmy triumphantly claims.

Porgy rolled a critical miss, so it means he messed up big time. He's dazed and has his accuracy check score raised by 5 points next round, meaning its harder for him to hit things. You can try to snap him out of daze through a Charisma Check. (A roll on a d20 plus your charisma bonus, you can choose another stat but you have to role play it on how your using that stat to get Porgy outa daze. Using you Charisma is your trying to use your force of personality to, while using a stat say like strength is that your trying to use a feat of strength to inspire him)

...........................................................................................

Luna:

Pokedex: Gastly the ‘Gas Pokémon’ Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Gastly

Born from gases, anyone would faint if engulfed by its gaseous body, which contains poison.

John looks frustrated with Chique, "Try harder to dodge!"

Sylar swoops in and delivers another lick, doing a fare blow. Chique is again unable to dodge.

"That's it. I give. This battle is stupid." John returns Chique into his ball. "I didn't want to battle anyway.

Sylar wins 215 exp, leveling up! Just like Von, you may retool Sylar's stat points just this once. Remember Hp stat determines health, the formula is (Hp stat x3) + Lv. (Refer to what I said about Von's post for more info)

Luna earned a trainer level, and is now level 1. Ya get a stat point to Luna and get to choose your first feature, tell me what you choose in the OCC.

.................................................................................................

Paul:

Nick comments. "Seems the hooded girl is done. I'd be careful, I hear she's a klepto."

Jabbers pipes in. "She IS a Klepto."
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:56 pm

I don't like kleptos. They never want to buy anything.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:10 pm

"poli! dodge to the side and run to the other side of the field!"

yeah, im gona want to check that even if it is similer types, might find something a little deeper could you tell me what to roll before going on to his turn?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Unless otherwise specified, all checks are rolled on one d20.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Yup, Von is right on the money.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:14 pm

im gona go with an intel check
d20=17
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Luna:

John leaves the arena and goes to heal his Pokemon
............................................................................................................................
Snow:

You know from your Pokedex that Totodile is a water type. Poli was using water type moves which do half damage to other water types, basically you had an unfavorable match-up. Poli is also unable to move very far very fast on land, having a overland speed for its species a 2 (meaning 2 meters per round) while Totodile's have a movement on land a 6. It outsped you, it knew a normal move to do regular damage, and Poli only knows at the moment a water type move that would not be able to do much damage.

Poli takes one step and falls down. Poli has fainted. Sam shouts as she calls over her Totodile and holds it up. "Yes! Our first victory! I shall now name you Hunter as you did not let your prey get away." She gives her Pokémon a warm smile before returning it to its ball, and heads upstairs to heal it.

Poli gains 100 experience from the battle. You may retool its stats, just this once, its still Lv. 5

Snow gains a trainer level, so now is Lv. 1 (raise one stat a point and pick a trainer feature, tell me your choice in the OCC)

...........................................................................................................................
Paul:

Nick laughs "Looks like the crazy girl is all talk. Now there's only one battle left and it looks the most fair of the fights yet. I'm curious to see how this goes.

Paul, Luna, and now Snow are outside battle, feel free to have your characters talk to each other, don't wait up for me unless your asking one of the npc's something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next