The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:08 pm

While he's healing his pokemon Luna patts his back "its okay, im sure your an axcellent trainer, had ghastly not been a ghost type, im pretty sure you would have made that battle one I'd remember for a long time" Luna says this in a sweet and cute tone, to try to get him to drop his guard whilst she attempts to rummage through his pockets.

1d20+2 → [16,2] = (18)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Luna and Paul:

John doesn't look appreciative and pushes Luna back. "I don't need your pity."

Nick shouts back. "Quiet. I'm trying to watch an actual interesting match here."

Luna successfully manage to pocket 235 pokedollars in loose change from John's pocket with no one noticing without trying to make a perception check and beat a 18.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:08 pm

snow is boiling inside, metephoricly turning her into water, then in turn, steam. fortunetly the shy side of her manages to supress this anger "you wont be so lucky next time." snow then proceeds to punch nick in the face. snow uses mega punch!!! d20=7 d6=4 making sure to sick to the rules this time

Last edited by leviatron on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:43 pm

So the situation goes that your down in a  arena while Nick and the rest of the others are that are done with their match are watching above. Nick says something that Snow couldn't possibly hear to the others, not even spoken at her, and she goes upstairs and decides to try to punch Nick.

Snow, Luna, and Paul:

So that we're all on the same page here.

Oh, and you get to add your damage bonus to punch damage, that should also be the same as your strength modifier.

Nick parries your punch. "What the actual Reverse World. Get away from me your crazy ass wench, before I sick my butler on you."

The Butler reappears, and takes a bow.

The biker chick also comes up and ignores the crowd as she goes to heal her mon, and the machine flashes when its done.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 pm

Porygon's DEF: 7+1=8
Damage: 0
Porygon's HP: 20/29

Porgy focus!

1d20+1 → [12,1] = (13)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4253957/

NOW TACKLE AGAIN!

1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [9] = (9)
1d20; 2d6+6+1 → [3,3,6,1] = (13)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4253965/
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Erin:

Erin's voice helps bring Porgy into focus and Jimmy shouts out another command. "Get him Chief, Tackle!"

Cyndaquil charges and slams into Porgy again, taking 15 points of normal damage. Porgy returns the blow on the upswing, knocking Chief over. The Cyndaquil struggles to get back up, but is able to stand.

"That's enough Chief, you did well." A red light appears and the Cyndaquil becomes energy and returns to his ball. "That was a good match, let's battle again sometime." He says excitedly.

Erin trainer lv becomes Lv. 1, gain a stat point and a trainer feature.

Porgy gains 215 exp. and Levels up, you may also retool his stats this once as well as level up.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm

It was! I look forward to battling you again! Erin turns to face Porgy and cheers You did it Porgy! Great job! Let's get you healed up buddy! she returns him to his pokeball and runs up to heal him. She puts his pokeball in the machine. Once healed she let's him out again and scans him, (along with anybody else's pokemon that can be scanned).
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Well. this is certainly an od group to say the least, this will be FUN

Luna thinks this to herself while sitting a bit behind everyone , humming and smiling gleefully, despite the fact she cant stand having to be there
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:33 am

Paul lets Hemera out of her pokeball again.

Go ahead and make friends with the other Pokemon, Hemera. It will serve you well later on.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:36 am

Everyone:

Erin manages to scan Vulpix, Gastly, Porygon, and Poliwag, as those are the only pokemon out.

Jabbers then buts in to all your various conversations, thievery, and punch throwing, "Well now, that's outa of the way. It's time to give you all your official Pokémon Licenses. With these, you can actually qualify for trainer jobs, official league battles, entry into gyms to earn badges, entry into league tournaments, and all sorts of excitement."

He takes a strange red devise and all your pokedex's light up. You now have access to your license in your pokedex.

"Now, I have a request for you, besides the whole rig-I-more-roll of scanning and catching all the pokemon you can and becoming the greatest trainer there ever was. You see there is a friend over on route 29 that needs a special item, custom ordered I might add to be delivered. Would any of you mind doing this for me?"
Answer in you post.

"Now, it's highly suggested that trainers never travel alone, so I've taken the liberty and placed special devices in each of your pokedex's. If you stray to far from each other, your dex will explode, wiping all the data away, including your license." He says with an absolute grin on his face.

Elm shouts in shock. "Y-you can't do that!?! Couldn't that hurt them?"

Jabbers waves him off. "No no no no no, it would hurt them at all, (maybe a couple of burns) anyway, know one will have to worry about it as long as they stay together. Smile

Now, I have split you all up into two teams, ya go more than say, 150 meters, without calling it in, and boom, no more nifty device, no more license, and welcome to being a hobo. Oh, yah, they might take your pokemon away too, just saying."

"Y-you've gone to far."

"No I didn't. I've checked, perrrrrrrrrrrrrfectly legal."

Elm flatlines, "...You're joking."

"Nope, go check if you want."

"I will!" Elm claims and storms off.

"Anyways, 2 teams of four." He groups Erin, Snow, Paul, and Luna together, and does the same with the other four. "Happy hunting and let the spork be with you." He smiles and pushes you all out of the door.

The four others look at each other, all shrug in their varies own ways and leave promptly before any of you can say a thing to them.

The door reopens, revealing Prof. Elm, holding Poli, fully healed. "This little gal is yours I believe. It's unwise to forget about him, ya kinda left him in the ring when you went to try and punch that guy. She should come first before anger."

He shuts the door and leaves you all to your own devices.

Answer the question, react to the news about your dex's being rigged, finish leveling up, shop for supplies and decide what you want to do.

If ya want to shop, I'll put up what's available to buy and the prices. If you want to keep your purchases secret, pm them, otherwise, just normally post.

The journey has finally begun and the clunks are almost worked out in understanding the system.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:00 am

I'd be willing to deliver your thingy, no problem.

Wait, you rigged our devices? This is ridiculous. Do you do this with all new trainers? I should sue you for discrimination!

Once they're shooed out of the lab, Paul looks down at Hemera.

Do you want to continue on foot, or would you like to rest in the Pokeball?

I would like to do some shopping!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 am

Available at the Shop:

250- Potion:  Heals 10+1d12 HP when used.

400- Super Potion:  Heals 20 +1d12 HP when used.

275- Antidote:  Cures Poison.

225- Paralyze Heal:  Cures Paralysis.

225- Awakening:  Cures Sleep.

275- Burn Heal:  Cures Burns.

725- Repel:  Lasts 1d4 hours.

1600- Super Repel:  Lasts 1d12 hours.

2300- Max Repel:  Lasts 1d20 Hours.

100- Oran Berry:  Spicy, Dry, Bitter, Sour; Heals 1d8 HP.

350- Basic Pokeball: Catches Pokémon

25- Writing Kit: Notepad, writing utensils, erasers

3000- Wilderness kit:  Remedial first aid kit, sleeping bags, 3 days worth of dry food, flashlight, automatic firestarter, 10 feet of rope, backpack, berry identification guide, utility knife

2000- Grappling hook: Helps you scale

100- Almost Rare Candy: All of the flavor, none of the level. (Not suitable for human consumption)

100- 1lbs of Pokefood- Feeds all types of mons, regardless of diet

50- Granola bar: Heals 1d4 to Hp

150- Granola bag: Heals 1d4 Hp, 4 uses/servings
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Luna whispers to the young man. "Shhh, there's a pretty big loophole we can exploit to move freely if need be, so don't get so uppity, I'll tell you more once we leave.."

She then immediately pops up, perky and smiling as ever.

Luna then  decides to buy 2 pokeballs, and some granola

totaling :350 x2 + 50 = 750

750 - the 235 stolen from john becomes 515

3000 - 515 becomes 2485

2485-100 for 11 lbs of poke food

totalling 2385

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:20 pm

"i have... no clue how to respond to that...anyway i could just tell... you were laughing at me... and it kind of made me embarrassed... finally, have fun on the first actual experience of your life, and you might want to change into something more fitting to the outdoors before you go... that might get dirty."Twisted Evil snow shoves her hands into her pockets then leaves without wait for an answer. "sorry 'bout that poli...how bout i but you some food to make up for it?" snow buys 2 poke balls and a pound of pokemon food.

Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:16 am

Paul buys three pokeballs, three granola bags, a writing kit, and a book.

2750-1050=1700
1700-450=1250
1250-25=1225
1225-75=1150
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 am

Erin stares in disbelief at Jabbers and tries to say something, but decides against it and sighs. "Nothing I can do about it really..."  she says I'll go also to deliver this..whatever it is. You wouldn't mind would you Paul? Strength in numbers. then she mutters quietly Besides, if we get too far apart are Pokedex's will explode.
Erin decides to buy a Granola bag (150), 2 potions (500) , an antidote (275), and 1lb of Pokemon food (100).
Total spent: 1,005
Total left: 1,975
I really wish I could get the berry ID book :/ Aww well :3 I think I did that correctly, right?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:06 pm

"i, uh, excuse me everyone? uh, if everyones got what they need we should get going..."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Yes you did it correctly.

Sorry to say that the berry id book isn't in stock in New Bark. Not enough trainer traffic to warrant it.

Past:

After you had agreed to handle the package, Prof Jabbers gave Erin a tiny rectangular box. "Deliver this to a 'Mister Pokemon'. He lives in the only house on route 29, ya can't miss it. Oh, and don't open it."

Present:

Hemera decides to crawl back on top of Paul's backpack.

Porgy just aimlessly floats.

Poli accepts the apology and loves her snack.

Sylar starts wandering off.

You guys decide when to head off.

Societal Note: Trainers don't usually have their mons out in the city for various animal issues, and if they do it is only one accept on special occasions. This also cuts the cost as pokemon don't need to eat while inside their balls, it's a sorta stasis.

One other thing, trainers are sorta like adventurers in D and D in this game in the fact that they make their money through acquiring jobs and/or quests. The more badges they earn, the higher ranked and more difficult jobs open up to them. Some trainers also are professional tournament players, but only the top few get any worthwhile prize money, and the competition can be stiff. Regular league matches outside of tourney don't usually give money unless it is agreed upon before hand.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Erin looks at the package in her hands then at the group. Seeing as we can't go very far from each other I think we should all head to route 29. She carefully holds the package in one hand, and in the other holds out Porgy's pokeball Do you want to stay out for a bit longer or do you wanna head back in?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Welp, I'm ready. Let's go!

Paul decides not to put Hemera back in her Pokeball just yet. He's still new to being a trainer, so he's still enamored with Pokemon in general, and welcomes having one ride on his backpack.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:34 pm

"ok..." snow says this in a quite tone, not exactly sighing, but more in a happy quite.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:22 pm

"Ok . . . lets go Sylar"

Luna was a little bummed out about not making a very good steal, in fact, she now had less than she started with, and her minor grab put only a minor dent in that.

She called Sylar back to his poke'ball and waited to leave.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:56 pm

snow puts poli back in his pokeball

forgot to do that Razz
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Porgy glows and transforms into energy as it returns back into its ball.

The four of you set off outside the city and onto route 29. The area is full of patches of tall grass small ledges and general open air. There is a small river flowing westward near the central path.

From the beginning of the path you can see a blockaded road with a sigle man guarding it reading a magazine.

If you want you may roll a Knowledge Check or a Perception Check:

Knowledge Check: If 9 or less:

Knowledge Check: If 10 or up:

Knowledge Check: If 16 or up:

Perception Check: If 12 or less:

Knowledge Check: If 13 or up:

There are several school children from the town, (all younger than your lot) and some weird guys trying to catch bug pokemon running around here and there.

You also see some rustling grass.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 pm

lol crappy int check, 1d20=6

i would do a preception check as well, but i need to make sure, for that you use your wisdom bonus and a d20, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next