The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Luna eagerly accepts the trade, glad to have her wallet a little heavier.

2385 + 350 = 2735 Luna now has 2735 in her wallet !
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Paul hands over the money, and takes the TM.

Thanks for the trade.

Say, the big guy over by the blockade might be able to help your pokemon, Snow. Why not chat him up a little?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:37 pm

"ok, thanks paul!" snow goes over to said man by said blockade, " hello, my pokemon is quite hurt and desperatly needs some healing... could you help her?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:24 am

The man gives Snow a downward glance from reading his newspaper. "New trainer. I keep telling them they should give out potions and repels to new trainers, but no one listens."

The man bandages you and your pokemon. Heal Snow 22, heal Poli 12. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4292664/

"That's all I can spare kid, gotta save some for others that need help."
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:48 am

Seeing that snow got a positive reaction, Paul goes over and does the same. He makes sure to squeeze a little extra blood out of his scrapes beforehand, just in case.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:00 am

snow tosses the man 300 yen. thats what they use in the games, its Japanese currency, and its much shorter the "poke dollars" "thank you so much. Smile" she smiles brightly and walks off without time for a

snow's HP=46
poli's HP=12 " cause i think it had 0 there for a while? im really not sure after i looked over it again...

Last edited by leviatron on Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:04 am

Nope, look at the symbols in the games. They use a different symbol for money. It's Pokedollars, p-dilly for short.

Paul gets the same speech. Heal him and the pokemon of your choice. 12 Paul, 16 for mon. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4292800/
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:04 am

Paul heals Aether, bringing him up to 22/34 HP.

Paul is now at 48/70 HP.

Thanks, I very much appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Erin looks around for a place to camp. Not bad
1d20 → [13] = (13)
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Erin sees a decent place to set up a camp, still plenty of day left. It's about 1:00 pm
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Personally, I think we should press on. No use camping in the middle of route one in broad daylight, people will think we're a bunch of schmucks. let's deliver the package today, at least.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 pm

" you all have new pokemon now, yeah? can you give me a chance to catch myself a second one before we go? i dont want to be left to far behind..." snow looks around

preception check?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:37 am

Levi sees the same Pidgey that's being hanging around this general area, the one Erin managed to insult, and it looks quite dopey.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:44 pm

Paul grins. He takes Orion's Pokeball from his bag, pretending it's an empty ball, and holds it over his shoulder as if preparing to throw it. He quietly says:
Here goes nothing...

...He has no intention to actually throw the ball.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 pm

snow pulls out poli... quitely
snow says "sneak attack with a bubble!"...quitely...

snow can hear paul shift behind her. but doesn't react

this roll was kinda meh...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:48 am

Ya know, a sneak pokeball attack could have been just as effective.

Poli manages to get off a bubble on the pidgey before it knows it was in combat. There was nothing sneaky about the move, it most certaintly saw you, it just wan't expecting to be attacked. It's now going to attempt at running the away. Humans be crazy, and there are four of them. It aint going to win.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:19 am

"All, being a relative term, none of these pokemon interest me particularly enough to try catching them."
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:11 pm

without acting like the pokeball is throwing is something that needs to be told to go in order to give a tiny boost in morale/give it a heads up that its what your using about a half second in advance(basically, she dosent say "go pokeball"), snow chucks the pokeball, piggy-ward

it was a good throw, but now i have no pokeballs Sad
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:41 pm

You should have 5 left. I gave everyone 5 pokeballs and 1 potion for free, remembs?

You got yourself a pidgey.

Pokemon stats

Pidgey

Name: (Needs one)

Type: Normal/Flying

Health/MaxHealth: 17/18

LV. 3

Exp:0

Ability: Keen Eye

Nature: Quirky

Base Stats      Total    

HP:     5 + 0 = | 5 |        
ATK:    5 + 0 = | 5 |        
DEF:    4 + 0 = | 4 |        
SPATK:  4 + 0 = | 4 |        
SPDEF:  2 + 0 = | 2 |        
SPEED:  6 + 0 = | 6 |        

Ev DEF=+0

Ev SPDEF=+0

Ev SPEED=+0

Moves:
Tackle

__

__

__

__

__

Notice I have added the EV SPEED. Since no one objected, we are switching to the new system to determine Evasion scores found here: http://pokemontabletop.wikidot.com/pokemon-stats

If you had a point placed in any EV stat, you may move it, as the system adds to those stats automatically. Otherwise, add this new stat to your pokemon. There is no need to repost your stats, unless you need help.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:52 pm

I don't see why, Luna. All pokemon are fascinating! I hope to catch as many as I possibly can.

Anyways, now that Snow's finished her business, off we go to deliver the package!

Paul begins walking.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:33 pm

ok, added its points.

name: pone

Type: Normal/Flying
Health/MaxHealth: 17/18
level:3
Exp:0
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Quirky
HP:5+0=5        
ATK:5+1=6        
DEF:4+0=4        
SPATK:4+0=4        
SPDEF:2+0=2        
SPEED:6+1=7        

EvDEF=0
EvSPDEF=0
EvSPEED=0

snow thinks for a moment, bouncing the ball in her hand."hmmmmm... what to call you... how about... no that sounds stupid... puh... puh... no, definitly not gona call him that, moving on... how aboooooooooouuuuuuuut... pone!"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Erin grinsYup! Let's get this done! Just a second though Paul, let me get my stuff together. Erin makes sure all her stuff is placed properly, food and flute case on top along with her bowl. Water bottle in the side pocket. CHECK! She puts Porgy back into his ball and places his ball into her pocket. (In her pocket she should have her Pokedex, the package and Porgy's Pokeball. How big are pokeballs again?) She bounces up and puts her backpack back onto her back. Alrighty! Let's GO!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:07 pm

If you're not going to put the stats in the OOC, at least put them in a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:27 am

The group begins to make its way down the route. as it reaches the middle, the team can see a decent sized log cabin to the right. It is the only house in the area.

Outside the house is a man kneeling, like he has given up. He is a rather older man, in a sharp tux and a great big bushy white beard and a bald topped head. He doesn't see you come up, he's to busy feeling pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next