The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:44 pm

No,

Paul says, sitting down on the bed.

We're not going to go away. If you want us to go anywhere, you'll have to come out and negotiate face to face.
Charisma (1d20+1=21)
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Yeah. Erin stands by the desk and cradles Wendell. We're just want to talk. 1d20+1 → [15,1] = (16)
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Motherf@$%@ had to crit.

I'm not paying that fine.

The room grows dimmer, and at the center 5 shapes fade into existence. Gas molds and forms four, and a mouth and eyes appear, they are all Gastlys.

The fifth however forms differently. It appears at full form more stern, it's eyes catlike and and red. reddish purple beads adorn its neck while the rest is a dark blue with what looks similar like hair protusions on its head, and cloak like body. It's still just as small as the others, but is most certainly the leader of this pack, as the rest cower behind it.

The creature does not move it's mouth but just glares down at the group, more specifically Paul.

The voice fills the room.

hUmaN cOme, INfeCt hoMe, CAll IT OuT. nO MorE HuMANs. LEave.

The voice has a finality to it, and the creature gives very disapproving stares. It is not interested in anything you say, it just wants you gone.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Erin scans the pokemon really fast. Like we said we cannot leave. The house is infected you said? With what?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:18 pm

The pokemon is obviously getting frustrated. It doesn't understand why your ignoring it's commands.

LEave!!!

Pokedex:

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Misdreavus 

Misdreavus, the Screech Pokémon.

It likes playing mischievous tricks, such as screaming and wailing to startle people at night.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:21 pm

We cannot. We have a request that we cannot turn down. This is somebody's home and he wants to know whats going on! Maybe this is your home too and thats fine but we need to work something out. It cannot continue like this!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Paul scans the pokemon with his pokedex.

We're here on behalf of the owner of this house, to get him his home back. I respect that you pokemon have the right to a home as well, but he was here first. What you've done to him is the equivalent of a human... taking your gravestone, or generally taking over wherever it is ghosts make their homes. You're not welcome here, so please leave peacefully or we'll have to try other means.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 pm

nO, OuR hOme FIrst, THen hUmans COme, tHEN Go. THEn nEW HuMAn ComE, cAll IT. iT EVIL, wE Fix.

No MOre  hUMan, no moRE ProBLeM.

Everyone starts to feel the evil in the area pulse a little, sorta like a heart beat in nature as it is quick and sends a small ripple in your spine.

The Pokémon feel it too, and the Misdreavus is starting to look desperate. Snow and Luna know for certain that the source of evil is not coming from these pokemon.

A perception check of 12 or higher makes it clear that these Pokémon are just as frightened as the rest of you. Less than 12 gives you a feeling that they aren't the main problem.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Erin notices the pokemon's fear Yesss It's not you guys...youre not the cause...Let us help you! The man who lives here is named Mister Pokemon! I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing this place with you! But first we need to deal with the source! Do you know where it is coming from? If so show me!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 am

hUman, WitCH. CaLL It. iT come, INfect, CauSE PaIN. HuMANs IS sourCe.

LeaVE!!!

The Misdreavus shouts out a cry as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 pm

We are not the source either. Maybe that particular human caused this but humans in general are not the source. We need to find the actual source. she turns to Paul Where would a source of evil go? Basement?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:23 pm

snow is still trying to get herself to enter the room, when she sees the pokemon, she scans them. after hearing there all ghost type, she thinks it would be smartest to preform a sneak attack on the main one. she starts sneaking into the room, trying not to let it see her.

(pre-roll) this is never going to work...
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Snow, quit it. These aren't the problem.

Look, Ghosts, I think I get what you're saying now. You were here before, and the witch we heard about brought in something new. Something malicious.

hm...

Come on, guys, we're done in this room. Misdreavus, don't worry, we'll get rid of this "infection".

Paul leaves through the double doors.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:31 pm

Erin follows. Basement?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Luna doesnt really like entertaining the idea of going in, so she watches from the edge of the doorway and attempts to scan the pokemon from the edge of the door :

1d20+2-2 → [12,2,-2] = (12)

When the rest of the group leaves the room she mumbles under her breath "greaaaat, basements, flippin hate those, cant even loot with these darn ghosts around . . .im gonna catch that misdreavus though. . . ."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:11 pm

You all travel back down the stairs then I guess.

You don't see any obvious entrance to the basement, your not sure if the place has a basement.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:45 pm

snow checks the west wing.

i dunno.

(said very quickly>>>)"hey guys i dont think theres a basment so we should stop looking heh heh."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Erin shakes her head We cannot give up. Perhaps in the East or West wing there is something.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Luna tells the rest of them "I'm going to go look down the west wing, I think im gonna let Let Skylar out to be of assistance i- i- i-n case I run into anything."

Luna pulls out her poke'ball and clutches it tightly, before releasing Sylar and telling him to come with her.

Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:19 pm

I guess we're all going down the west wing, then.

Paul follows Luna down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:38 pm

The lot of you decide to go into the West Wing.

The door leads to a grand hall, filled with sculptors and paintings, display cases and pedastals.

The art is of Pokémon or groups of pokemon. There are plenty depictions of Pokémon you have not seen before across the hall. (No, your Dex can't use them to catalog)

At the end is a particular painting, depicting a rainbow colored bird.
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Ho-oh

At the bottom is an plate that reads. "The sky shall be the answer to the deep."

As the group enters, the can see a thin layer of fog is covering the floor in this room. Curiously, it does not spill into the main hall when you open the door. The fog is higher than your ankles, and is chillingly cold.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:06 pm

YUP, something's definitely wrong in here. And if whatever it is doesn't become apparent in the next couple of minutes, I think I just might have Hemera start torching the place.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 pm

This is somebody's home you cannot torch the place! That's a crime of arson and we could get arrested! she looks around The worst case scenario is that we have to leave and we cant do anything. So lets look around, stay close together. she takes a few cautious steps into the room.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:18 pm

If I were to write a contract for my services as an exorcist, it would definitely include a collateral damage clause. Since this was an emergency situation, we'll call it an unspoken contract. I might even be able to get repair costs waived.

In any case, drastic action is favorable to inaction. So unless you've got a better idea...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:05 pm

At the mention of the word 'fire', evil pulses, and an angry roar can be heard.

A ring of fire surrounds the group, the blazes light the room. A creature moves through the flames to confront the group. It's skin is liquid and molten like lava, and a giant rock sits on its back like a shell of a slug.

The creature then warps even more hideous as teeth form in its mouth as a spiral.

The groups Pokémon jump in front, ready to protect their masters.

If your going to search, you gotta roll me a perception roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next