The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Pre pokemon appearance. Because this took a long time. Yes. Find the source and deal with it. Perhaps if you were an actual exorcist you could write in a collateral damage clause. I would. BUT you are not and so called "unspoken contract" might get repair costs waived, or wind up with extraneous cost that our families will have to pay and us winding up in jail! You are NOT an exorcist  and therefore you have no right to even suggest destroying the home of people and pokemon because you couldn't solve the problem yourself. 
   We are untrained people, fulfilling a request to try and solve the problem. We do not have the right to burn the place to the ground. "Inaction" as you call would not get us thrown into jail.
   To top it off, how do you know the fire will stop whatever this is?! What happens if it decides to move after this place is gone? What then? Your "drastic action" would lead to far more pain than necessary. You would make the job harder for anybody else who would try to solve it. Also in burning the house we would endanger ourselves, more so than we are now, and the surrounding area. How flammable are the things in this house? Perhaps not that flammable, but how could you even take that risk? Or maybe we would all stand outside and watch the place burn like a giant house sized bonfire and be happily on our way, but The likely hood that the embers from the fire WON'T blow towards plant life is HIGHLY unlikely! Snow is the only one with a water pokemon and maybe if it's only a little fire Poli would be able to deal with it, but what if it got out of hand? A giant bonfire means LOTS of embers everywhere. We could have a bunch of little fires breaking out everywhere, and by the time we get to them, they could be way beyond what we could handle. And here again is the issue of ARSON. With the lovely side of the local pokemon HATING OUR GUTS FOR ALMOST BURNING THEM ALIVE. In some cases drastic action would be favorable, but right now, it is not! Your "idea" has too many pot holes in it, and those pot holes would lead to so much more trouble than necessary and is therefore an inappropriate and horrendous course of action! 
Erin breathes out Look, I understand you want to solve the problem, we all do, but burning down the house is not an option. If we can't solve it we just tell Mister Pokemon what we found out and tell him to get a real exorcist pronto.   She looks around This is neither the time nor the place to argue. We need to work together. I'll shut up about this subject if you will too and just pretend like it was never suggested. She looks around in greater detail.

Post Pokemon appearance
Oh great. The thing is angry now. She scans the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Another crit. Watch out, bad ass over here!

Before the giant lava monster erupted an you were trapped in a ring of flame, something very distinct caught Erin's eye.

There was one small object, made of some black material, hanging on a wall. It is the only thing in the room that did not depict a pokemon, and seems out of place.

Before the fire erupted, a strange purple glow emanated from some etched symbols on the object.

Sadly you lost sight of it when the fire ring encompassed the group.

The Pokedex draws a blank. It does not react at all to the beast.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Ok its not a pokemon. Snow! Use Poli against this guy! It will most effective! she pulls out Zephyria's pokeball Zephyria! See if you can get above the flames! I saw something on the wall! Its small and black! See if you can get it!  
Wendell use poison sting! Boya

Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:56 pm

i was kind of impying that snow left the group and left down to the west side *mumble mumble story mumble* but i guess i should have specified ... to late now...

snow picks up poli. "just keep using bubble!, ill be your legs!" she leans in and whispers into polis ear. "no offense but your not exactly the fastest. now in water, that might be a diffrents story." she aims poli at high points of the fire. occasionaly taking a quick break to fire a bubble or two in the direction of the magma creature.

note. this wont be happening very often. these are special cases. also, about how much time do the pills have left?

in fact, i dont think this will ever happen again.

Last edited by leviatron on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Despite the mysterious new figure in the room, Paul refuses to let the point drop.

Oh come on now, you can't seriously think I intended to burn down an entire house. I was just going to torch a couch or two.

Paul then looks at the magma creature.

...damn. That looks like fire and rocks, which means my team is useless in this battle. Hemera, come here.

He gathers up Hemera and steps back, away from threat.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:09 pm

It's kinda hard to tell when you say you're gonna torch the place! Paul see if you can try and kill the flames with one of your pokemon! Or something it doesn't matter just do something if you won't battle (which is fine!)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Levi, its kinda moot point when everyone else also decides to go to the same area.

And Von, what mysterious figure? If you mean the object, only Erin saw it, she's the one that crit and ya didn't roll.

Zephyr flies on its tiny wings, trying to get over the flame, but the flame actually reacts ond flares up everytime the pokemon tries to go above or around.

Both Wendell and Poli shoot their attacks at the thing, but it doesn't even seem to notice, the attacks just go right through with no impact.

Everyone starts to notice something though, they don't feel any warmer. With this much fire, they should be sweating and choking on the air, but the air feels clear, and you all don't feel any heat.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Erin frowns What the hell... that attack should have hit... she feels the same as before, no heat change. ...Aw why not. I hope one of you have a burn heal if I'm wrong... Erin sticks her arm through the flames
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:40 pm

Erin sticks her hand into the fire, and nothing. Her hand does not feel hot, nor does it feel like anything other than open air.

The creature roars at Erin.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Erin grins It's not real guys. None of this is real. she turns to the monster blob. You can't scare me. Zephyria return! She recalls her pokemon Thank you for your work. She scoops up Wendell in her arms again and then walks through the flames, towards the thing she saw on the wall and grabs it.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:51 am

As soon as She touches the object, the flames and the creature disappear.

The object is small and fits in the palm of her hand. Etched into it is a glowing symbol. It is a circle, with a S like line inside and protruding out, sharp points at the end.

Whatever the object is, you don't feel at ease holding it. It pulses the same Evil that fills the room through your bones it feels like.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:01 am

Erin memorizes the symbol. Yeah. This is it. Erin examines it then holds it afar at arms length. Anybody recognize this symbol?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:03 pm

"i dont even know what your holding..." she cradles poli in her arm.

Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Luna entered the room quitely , too caught up in trying to atleast not LOOK scared to take any action currently, if she moved or took anything, something was bound to happen, and at the mention of fire, something DID start to happen.

"Thanks alot paul . . ."

Erin seemed to be on her A- game today, and as she stuck her hand into the fire, Luna winced, but astoundingly the girl wasnt harmed, in fact it was an illusion and Erin had pocketed the gem. Which left Luna with an idea

"I'm just going to see if any of these paintings move, or if anything's behind them, might be some kind of secret switch or something, y'never know."

Then the young purple haired girl went to work on all of the paintings.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Dragon Overlord Eragon wrote:
If your going to search, you gotta roll me a perception roll.
You can use knowledge rolls to see if you do recognize the object and/or symbol, and you use a perception roll if you are going to search.

Luna does not find anything similar as she searches.

Erin starts to feel queasy holding the black oval.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:59 pm

ill just make a knowledge roll on the stone.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:52 pm

By "mysterious figure", I meant the magcargo. Paul doesn't know what pokemon it is, and I'm running out of ambiguous decriptors.

Whatever that stone is, we should probably keep an eye out for others like it in any other rooms we may enter. Erin, let me see it for a moment.

Paul examines the stone, analyzing the symbol adorned on it... (Knowledge) (1d20+2=7)
And draws a blank.

Nope, never seen it before. Perhaps we'd best move on to the east wing?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:59 pm

.....screw it. She runs out the house and out into the road. Erin puts the orb on the ground and crushes it with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:15 am

... I'm curious why you felt the need to go outside to destroy it.

Walking back in requires another will save, though a 14 will do now.

Erin breaks it, like an egg. Everyone still inside the house in the West wing notices the fog dissipates and that it feels calmer in that area.

Luna and Snow, who are still open to the fear, can feel the evil presences below get very angry, yet weaker, one of its anchors was removed.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:52 am

Erin heads back inside. Right. Let's check the East wing.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:06 am

snow chases erin outside, because she kinda assumed by "screw it" she meant "i'm getting the heck outta here"
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Luna agrees. her need to capture the misdreavus driving her on

"Okay, but after this I wanna head back up to face that pokemon, as a matter of fact . . . I'll be right back !"

She must have been out of her mind to go back up there alone, yet there she was, doing it, with skylar out incase a fight started too early
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 am

Paul chases after Luna, shouting.

Damnit, Luna, we told those pokemon we would help them out! If you must risk making an enemy of them, can't it wait until after we get rid of whatever else is in here? It doesn't sound like they're going anywhere anytime soon!

Of course, in his head, Paul's just worried he might not get that Misdreavus for himself.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:01 am

Intelligence check Luna! There are far more pressing matters at hand than getting a new pokemon! Let's go into the East wing and deal with this probleminstead of pissing off the pokemon! She walks a little ways over towards the East wing.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:04 am

Paul and Luna:

The two reach the top of the stairs and enter the room to find the ghosts gone. The room though looks considerably more threatening since you last saw it.

Both Hemera and Sylar look worse for ware. They are shaking considerably.

.......................................................................................................

Snow and Erin:

When Snow enters again, she has to make another check, but it would be a 14 or higher to succeed. She fails again, she'll be at a -3 penalty and panicking. If she succeeds, then she finally got her wits about her, but is still unnerved, a -1 penalty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next