The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Vote_lcapCorrupt The Wish - Page 6 Voting_barCorrupt The Wish - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Vote_lcapCorrupt The Wish - Page 6 Voting_barCorrupt The Wish - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Corrupt The Wish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 am

That happens. You then slowly go fat and lazy since there is no longer anything to motivate you so you can't move.

I wish for a mutal and benefitial allience between the shark people and the cat scientist planet so that nothing can stand in their way. Muahahaha!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:48 am

The alliance is formed, and nothing stands in your way. After all, the vast void of space could very well be called nothing, and it stands very much in your way. I wish for meat.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 am

You are sent to a correctional facility on tumped up charges, surprisingly, you are found guilty and sentenced to life in prison, your cell mate is a rather muscular man who takes pride in showing you his tatoos, and his name, is "meat"

I wish for the ability to get healthy from whatever food i eat, no matter how much i eat
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 am

You get the ability you wanted. However, all the food you eat from now on tastes horribly, horribly to your disliking.

I wish I was better with technology.
Back to top Go down
YoungOldCatCreeper
New Kid
YoungOldCatCreeper

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:04 am

Your wish has been granted! But now thousands of grannies stalk your telephone and invade your house, they all want you to fix their computer "problems" ("my pasword keeps turning into dots when I enter it!" that kind of stuff) You are downtrodden and thus died.

I wish for a immortal sloth as a pet, who my soul will be reincarnated into.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 am

It smells.
I wish I didn't have to do anything
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 am

You are now fully paralyzed and can do absolutely nothing.

I wish Asssprite was the king of the games the games forum.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

In order for someone to reach the top, someone has to hit bottom. You become a street rat, while I assume the crown.
I wish to have everything I desire.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 am

You have everything you desire. However, the sheer amount of stuff you have overwhelms your life.

I wish my question will be answered in a short, concise, polite, intelligent, and relevant way.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:25 am

It will, if you ask the right person.
I wish I were omniscient.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 am

Logic Bomb ensues. You Go Mad From The Revelation, as There Are Things Man Was Not Meant To Know. Your Head A Splode.

I wish I know how to resolve paradoxes.

Last edited by Leo M. R. on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 am

You know the method, but the technology required is far beyond you. I wish I could time travel.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:02 am

You can time travel, but Schrödinger's Cat appears for some reason and take you away into its box AND does not take you away into its box at the same time. Logic Bomb ensues again.

I wish I can make good psychological thriller stories.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:06 am

You can, but they are too scary to show the world. Your proofreader collapses int the fetal position, gibbering.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 am

I wish I was on my laptop and not my mobile.
Back to top Go down
hollow
New Kid
hollow

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 am

You are now on your laptop. Literally - you trip over while carrying it, smashing it on the concrete as you land on top of its remains. Bet you weren't expecting that.

I wish I were immortal.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 am

You are. You watch as every star within the universe burns up the rest of its fuel. There is no life, except for you, no light, no heat, nothing to eat, nothing to drink. You are alone, and will always be alone.
I wish I wasn't late.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 am

You aren't late. To your execution.

I wish I could multitask better
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:58 am

You end up with twice as much work as you have now. I wish I graduated two years early.
Back to top Go down
Guru Gloin
New Kid
Guru Gloin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Granted! You graduate early from Hollywood Upstairs Medical College sans 1 kidney.

I wish for a better ending to Mass Effect 3.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 pm

It gets a better ending. And ending so good, they decided to not ruin it by not making any more Mass Effect games, ever.

I wish I knew what makes W!tch wary of Guru Gloin.
Back to top Go down
Guru Gloin
New Kid
Guru Gloin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Granted! You learn the truth, but its overwhelming power is akin to the ark of the covenant, and your face melts off.

I wish I knew what made W!tch wary about Guru Gloin...
Back to top Go down
GirlTheHero
New Kid
GirlTheHero

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:50 pm

You do and it scars you for the rest of your life. You are never happy again.

I wish had encyclopedic knowledge about everything.
Back to top Go down
http://girlthehero.tumblr.com/
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 pm

You do, but sadly, Logic Bomb ensues. There Are Things Man Was Not Meant To Know. You Go Mad From The Revelation. Your Head A Splode.

I wish I knew more about you guys in real life. Like, what you guys are like, what you do and how you do them, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Guru Gloin
New Kid
Guru Gloin

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Granted! They're... about as dull as you'd expect.

I wish for peace and happiness for the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt The Wish   Corrupt The Wish - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt The Wish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-