The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:00 am

Diana glares at him No clue "One who sees the Truth". So you are a spectral. Is that why you were staring? You can see people's natures or "truths". Now tell me why did you "gather" us?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:33 pm

I cannot reveal that until the gathering is complete. I can only assure you that my intent is nonmalevolent.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 pm

Vic looks around her, in pure amazement. The underworld? Though it had been a place she'd never wanted to visit before, she seemed so interested now, by every aspect. She giggled a bit, looking at the buildings above her, the mushrooms below. She then spotted the boy...The one from earlier today, quite to her dislike. She trudged over to see him, her amused look draining from her face as she grunted. "You again...?!" she pointed to him, "What the Hell is going on here, why'd you call all of us?!"
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Terra whispers to herself so that the boy cannot hear but Diana and Vic might. "Nonmalevolent doesn't mean not creepy..."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Ah, greetings! Now that you are here, we can cease discussing you and begin. I, as you may have already discovered, am the One who Sees The Truth. I am here, and therefore you are here, to welcome you to the Second Town, and to bring your attention to the world that you belong to as Those who Commune With Spirits. Additionally, I would like to request your aid in an important matter, but that will wait until you have grown less wary of me, I think. Please, direct your questions to me.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Diana folds her arms, vibrating a little irritation, making it seem like there were three extra Diana's all in close proximity of each other. Quit with the fancy talk. Why would you need us? Go hire some thugs to do your dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:27 pm

The reason I require you in particular is that I am not looking for mere thugs to do my dirty work. My intentions are far greater than you know.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Then get to the point before I get really irritated.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Do you speak for the entire party, or is it that you think only of yourself? If all of you feel that it is time for me to move past the welcoming portion of our meeting, then I shall do so. However, this is an excellent opportunity to learn about the world you are a part of, and the city you live in.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Diana grits her teeth then stops moving, reverting back into one Diana. I know already about my city, but they don't. It's up to them if they want to know.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 pm

"Riddles upon Riddles..."

"Sir, could you please be more... open. You keep referring to things with no context and no explanation and have been calling us and referring to yourself by rather silly names. It's getting to be quite...,"
Terra struggles to find a nice word, "testing."

Terra is getting quite frustrated, she's trying not to be rude, but even she has limits, and she also is feeling frayed from today's activities.

Last edited by Eragon5055 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Ah, I apologize if I seem like I am not disclosing enough. It's difficult for me to explain everything, as the world looks entirely different to me than it does to you, Burning Girl. For example, I know what a mirror looks like, and I can see you turning to ashes, but I cannot see your face, nor the face of any other that I have encountered. It is a result of the entity that dwells within me. Since I was a mere infant, I have been the One who Sees The Truth. I have no other name for myself. Please, if there is anything you would like more details on, ask me about it, for I cannot tell what you understand and what you do not; I have made this offer thrice now. There is no need to accuse me of not providing information if you do not request it. The boy crosses his arms. He seems a little defensive.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:17 pm

"Know one has given you name...?" Terra asks in a small voice. "That's unfair, everyone should have a name, and not just a title. I'll start by giving you my name, Terra, Terra Lonks."

She putts her finger to her lips in thought. "How about the name Owstt, do you like that name?"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:20 pm

The boy smiles, although even his smile is odd. A name? I suppose it will make it easier for others to relate to me if I have one... Very well, I accept it. He seems pleased?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Terra smiles warmly. "Good to meet you Mr. Owstt."

"Now umm... I do have a couple of questions... if you don't mind."

List of questions asked in order.

"What is this place? You called it Second Town..."

"Why have you called specifically us, if you don't mind me asking?"

"You've been had a spirit in you since birth? Is that how long... 'habitation' lasts?"

"I've had a vague explanation of what a spectral is. I know it means I can see ghosts, I know I'm something called a 'medium' as well. Is there other things I should know?"

"This place seems like a huge, who made this place? And who's running it, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:58 pm

It is exactly what I called it: A second town within the city, accessible only to spectrals. I have heard it called the Underworld, likely as a result of it being within... Well, I'm not sure what it is within. To be truthful, it's actual physical location is unknown, if one exists, but every access door to appear has been within the city, and so it is considered a part of the city.
I called you three specifically because of the way you look to me. It is almost as though you are glowing with purpose. There are others who I have contacted, separately from you, and they have a similar glow...
Possession can last a varied length of time. It depends on how much spectral energy the host produces and how much the entity within requires.
You should know what dwells within you, and how it affects you, physically and otherwise. You are burning; you must remain strong, or the fire will consume your entirety. That's the extent of my knowledge.
This place is maintained by the same people who govern the cities spectrals. They have not disclosed what it is, or where it is, or who made it, or how it exists. They are a secretive group.

Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Terra gives a puzzled look as she thinks over Owstt's answers. "Why is everyone so secretive about things here. It seems to be counter productive... I mean, I don't want to offend, but if this place is meant to help and house spectrals, wouldn't it be better for people to know who's in charge so they can get the information they need?

Like a pamphlet or something at least... I'm sorry that was a stupid idea." Terra backs up a little.

"I'm sorry if I'm talking to much."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

The boys smile grows when she asks that. Oh, you think so as well? I'm sure they'll contact you eventually, so you'll learn who they are... But it does seem odd that they wouldn't make it easy to find them, doesn't it? I imagine most of the people hear have heard of them, but it takes a certain level of immersion in this other society to find out about them.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Diana frowns then says You said we "glow". Is this with all spectrals you see or only a few? And what exactly do I look like to you?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:47 pm

The glow isn't common among either ordinary people or spectrals. I believe that it is a sign of a strong purpose. Those with high intensity glows are extremely important.
You are always moving, even when you are not going anywhere; you are much faster than I can track with my eyes. I cannot make out your outline, nor any details of your appearance. You are as a blur, Girl who Travels Swiftly.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Vic raises a brow, trying to appear like she had been listening. In actually, she'd been staring off at her friend Terra's butt instead of paying attention. She'd lost track of when she cut into the conversation,"I suppose I could join....But why the team thing, Owstt?" why the team thing, Owstt?"her eyes  wonder to Diana, then to Terra, looking them over for a few seconds, "And the idea of the glow....It's a weird one, I'd say." SHe slowly crosses her arms after pushing up her glasses.[/color]

Last edited by eevocative on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Diana tilts her head to the side Always in motion...interesting. So you can see the powers our spirits posses...What task do you want us to do?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:39 pm

They are descriptions of how you appear, Unborn Girl. The boy gets an impatient look on his face, but it passes.
I would like you to join me, as well as several others who have the glow. All of us have some greater purpose, and we gather in an attempt to discover it. You also have a great purpose, and so I would like to invite you to come with us... We seek not only the truth about ourselves, but greater truths exterior to us.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Sounds like a cult.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm

I assure you that we do not hold any religious beliefs in common, nor are religious beliefs a prerequisite for joining. We merely wish to discover the secrets of this city, and to discover the path we wish to walk in life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next