The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:01 am

Anton put his friendliest smile possible and said, "I know that officer heart but the young man with me is worried about his friends. I assured him that they are alright but he insisted in going to look for them. He last saw them near city hall, perhaps you could assist us in finding them?" Anton really hoped the guy in the hearts uniform would believe what he said. It wasn't a total lie and it would be easier to get around with his help than to fight him and have every guy in a heart uniform after them.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:28 pm

wow, read it wrong, thought the attack was at von. the point in time i wanted to fire was when he slices at oliver.

"who said this was a tool?(*ow*)"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Chase and Anton:

As Anton converses with the Heart, Chase catches a glimpse of what might be Ryan and Jeanine sneaking away from town hall.

The Heart responses to Anton with a sigh. "I guess I could, what do they look like and where was the last place you saw them or expect them to be?"

Ryan and Jeanine:

The two sneak outa town hall, They both get a glimpse of a Heart talking to a strange kid with weird tattoos and who they think to be Chase in an alley way, but it's hard to tell because of the distance and the remaining crowd that's slowly dwindling.

Oliver and Arthur:

Oliver diverts his attention to saving Arthur, failing to defend himself against the green spectral energy flare.

Eragon5055 wrote:

The man swiftly slides his foot forward at Oliver, spectral energy spites out like flames in a fierce swing.
Oliver is flung back and singed by the attack.

Arthur goes flying back because of Oliver's tug, avoiding the spectral blade, and managing to get a shot off, before his back hits a desk that's behind him, giving him a nasty whelp on his lower back.

The man sways his head to the side and dodges the attack.

He then lowers his stance, his sword disappears as Oliver asks his question.

"One of the Hearts, said to say that was true, a long time ago. With what it has become now, I be ashamed to wear the insignia.

Oh, and I can feel the spirit inside the blade, its a little something I picked up from Tibet.

Honestly, that was pitiful."

He turns his head to face Arthur. "You need to keep your guard up a little more, maybe learn to use that sword, your going to need it pretty soon."

He then turns to Oliver. "You got a lot of power, but your far to direct, and it is far too 'broad' to use on a experience spectral. It will never hold one down on its own. Also a valiant effort on your part to save your friend, but If I was serious, you'd be dead. You left yourself open to my attack. You very well can't help anyone if you can't help yourself. Also, avoid flinging your friends, that looked like it hurt."

He then smiles and says to both of you. "I suggest you be prepared, because the next opponent you will face will show no mercy. I have taken care of the guards for you as a little freebie. If we meet again, I hope it will be as spectrals, not as ghosts."

He turns, as abruptly as he came and exists the room. a puff of smoke goes off, and you can no longer see him or hear his footsteps.

.................................................................................
(Hint: The old King of Hearts)
((Comments: Foreshadow much?))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:18 am

Jeanine sees Chase and pulls Ryan into the nearest alley out of sight then texts Chase What's going on?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:42 am

...Well, shit. I didn't even notice he'd attacked me. I need to read more carefully, I guess.

Arthur, hand me that sword.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:51 pm

Ryan texts Chase as well. "Status report: Town Hall empty except for the big spectral, who may be exiting shortly. Recommend avoiding the area. Will return home after ensuring we're unfollowed and await the others." Then he nods to Jeanine and walks down the alleyway until it opens up onto another street, where he starts imitating the walk patterns used by the ordinary townspeople as a means of progressing through the city.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm

"here" arthur hands paul the sword
honestly, i was planing to make a discript way that arthur parys and counter attacks him, but then i read the part about how he tried to attack oliver, so for some reason i thought both of the attacks were being aimed at him. only after vons post did i realise that one was directed at each of us.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Chase remained quiet watching the two converse in silence, then picking up his phone

" Anton and i are a small ways outside town hall, I'll be getting anton and heading back home to meet up with the rest of you, if you need any help, ASK."

Then he sees the second message.

Big spectral? nah bro, I'm not interested in finding out about that

"Anton, uhhh, I think we should be getting out of here, NOW, there is someone heading this way that three or so of my friends had trouble with and he's heading this way, lets go."

Chase begins walking to leave only to turn his head as he picks up speed "Oh, yeah, by the way, thanks for any help you gave or were willing to give, but we need to leave."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:16 am

Oliver and Arthur:

Arthur back hurts a good deal as he gets back on his feet. He hands Oliver the sword. There is no reaction from the spirit in the sword, in fact, it seems to be ignoring you.

Ryan and Jeanine:

You successfully mimic the walking path and patterns of the norm's, but your not sure it'll do you much good if a heart recognizes your face, or Jeanine's.

Miraculously you do not see any more hearts, and you take a good your time as the street's empty and the sun begins to set.

Chase and Anton:

The Heart now looks confused and slightly annoyed. "What the trouble are you talking about? Did one of your friends the kids that have been stealing from the supply closet? You should know that's dangerous, especially at the moment. The rest of the Hearts are all riled up. I'm not supposed to tell you this, but some guys have been going around and hurting people in this town and any heart they cross. It is especially imperative that you and your friends get home, I don't want to find out you kids are the first casualties of these guys. They even got Image hospitalized!"

..........................................................................................
(Hint: Wonder how you appear to the generic Heart trope? Not all Hearts are evil, just not in the know in everything the organization does.)

((Comments: Image was a dick.))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:47 am

Jeanine tugs Ryan towards Mad's place, dodging through alleyways and shadows before arriving. Mad! Ryan and I are back, anything happen? How's Alice and Mouse? And do you speak German? I have a recording of McBeefy and some others talking in German. Also we we're attacked by a man with green spectral energy, and presumably a medium.
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 am

"Well I guess we'll get home as soon as possible sir. Come on, it sounds like we don't want to run into whoever it is that is causing trouble. Not to mention the heart is so kind to let us go with just a warning," He said as he followed Chase. Once out of view of the heart he runs ahead of him, following the path they took from Mad's place exactly.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:19 am

Ryan addresses Mad as well. I dont think we were followed. Nobody really looks at ordinary people very closely in this town, right? Since they are nonautonomous and all that. We acted like them, so its pretty unlikely we were noticed. How is Alice's recovery coming?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 3:14 pm

"anything?"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Oliver holds up the sword and attempts to initiate spirit conference.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Chase and Anton:

The two then head off, the Heart returning to his duty. As the two make their way downtown, Anton gets a feeling that they are being followed. The hairs on the back of his neck stand up, and when he checks behind him, he swears he can see something move outa sight.

Chase does not notice anything but Anton's nervous behavior.

Oliver and Arthur:

Arthur watches and Oliver forcibly pours his spectral energy into the sword in order to force a connection. His eyes start to glow.

Oliver:

Time begins to slow down and reality begins to shift. The dirty school is replaced with mossy cavern walls and the florescent plants hang from the sky and the walls. Arthur appears to have stopped moving, and looks colorless and lifeless in this new world.

Oliver can hear an angry grumble eminate from the dark reachesof the school-now-turn-cavern. A familiar creature steps forward into view, its main shakes as the creature's human like face has a look of nothing but disdain.

"Murderer, Big Momma does not welcome you to this place. Leave Big Momma in peace so that she can mourn her children properly, fowl child."

Ryan and Jeanine:

Ryan and Jeanine arrive at Mad's place and ask their questions. Mad first respond's to Jeanine.

"Alice is doing fine at the moment, and Mouse was getting rather worried about Hare, we haven't seen him in a while.

As for speaking German, I do think I'm proficient, not exactly bilingual, but I can do my best. As for your attacker, I'm afraid your going to have to be more specific. There are plenty of people with green spectral energy."

He then answers Ryan:

"Alice is doing fine in her recovery, I believe her system is mostly flushed out, she's currently asleep upstairs. Also, it doesn't matter if you were followed or not, if I don't want them to find this place, they cannot."

.............................................................................................

(Hint: Big Momma doesn't like you)

((Comment: Spectral ethics))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:19 am

He kinda looked like a hippie, he had these wings that...paralyzed me with fear...He also made these really sticky things. Not spectral energy, more like slime. she pulls out her phone Here. she pulls up the recording and plays it for Mad.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:17 am

arthur waits by the door. just in case there are some guards left
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:54 am

Better, I think, for me to have erred on the side of prudence. I'll go check on her while we wait for the others to return.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:53 am

Sorry, only half of the people posted.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:20 am

I'm here because I want to offer you a deal. You let me use your powers via the object you inhabit; and in return I'll let you feed off my spectral energy so you'll eventually be a whole spirit again. If you refuse, there will be no more children ever again. You know that, right?
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Anton stops for a moment to yell at the air, "I know you're following us so you better come out now before I open a can of whoop-ass on you." Though it seemed crazy he felt that if his feeling was right, it might just cause whoever was following them to come out, if not... well then he's just a crazy kid yelling at a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:12 pm

"Huh? What are y-"

My voice trailed off, just from putting two and two together I knew someone was probably there darn, and we were almost in the green

"Can't be having anyone following us back to mad's place, unfortunately, the hearts reallllllllly don't like me right now, so hopefully that isnt one of the bad ones."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:07 am

Ryan and Jeanine:

Mad accepts the tape from Jeanine. "It's going to take me a little bit to translate, as for your mystery spectral, those descriptions don't bring anything to mind, I'm sorry."

Ryan goes to the room full of beds, to find Alice in bed, looking a wake, staring outside a window.

Oliver and Arthur:

Arthur can see the rapid movements go by impossibly quickly.

In the mindscape, Big Momma retorts in a little laugh. "Big Momma isn't so dependent on you to recover strength as one must think.

Big Momma is patient. Big Momma is willing to wait a thousand years for her recovery. There will always be others to find Big Momma, all Big Momma has to do is wait.

Big Momma is though curious why you desire Big Momma's strength so dearly. One does not go to enemies except as a last resort. Big Momma can feel you already have the fealty of another spirit, one much ... bigger than Big Momma. Is it perhaps your getting to greedy, is it a lust for power that brings you to Big Momma?

It matters not. No aid shall come from me. Big Momma feels that working for one's enemy to one day stab him in the back is one thing, but to be treated as a dog, fed table scraps off the masters table, Big Momma would not lower herself.

If Big Momma is going to lower herself, and give fealty to a human, it will be to one that respects and favors Big Momma's power."

Chase and Anton:

A figure steps out of the shadow behind a wall, rubbing his head, and his arms laid back. "Welp, you caught me. I guess my sneaking skills are a little rusty."

The man looks straight out of the 60-70's. Lanky, tidy shirt, scraggly hair and beard, a vest and bellbottom pants. He looks like your stereotypical hippie, at least how Holiwood portrays them.

.....................................................................................
(Hint: More convincing argument is required.)

((Comments: Hippie, round 3))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:20 am

Jeanine nods her head Take your time. It's not like we can leave. She wanders a little in the room. She wants to go see Alice but decides it would be better for them to talk alone first. She elects to look for Mouse.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:26 am

|      We eliminated you and your children in the forest because you were harming the local spiritual ecosystem and aggravating the spirit that watches over our town's crop fields. I know you're no villain. If we found you a more ideal place to settle, no one would ever be troubled by your presence.

|      I don't ask this of you because I need your power, although I admit that your help would be very useful right now. I offer it because I don't think you deserve to sit here inside a sword for eternity. That's a fate I'm not willing to condemn any living being too.

|     Furthermore, there will be no master-slave relationship. A contract requires mutual cooperation, and I have no delusions of superiority in this. I will be just as obligated to obey your demands as you are mine. We work together, I stay alive, you're restored to full power, and everyone's happy. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next