The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:52 am

Ryan stands behind and to the left of Alice, waiting for her to acknowledge him before speaking.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:24 pm

I squinted at the "hippie"

"Why exactly did you need to sneak behind us hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:16 pm

"i wonder what they are talking about."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:50 am

Jeanine:

Jeanine goes off and finds Mouse talking to Hare on the back porch. It looks like she's trying to convince him to stay.

Ryan:

Alice turns her head to see Ryan, her eyes turn down as it looks like she's trying to think of something to say.

"Hello again." is what she settles on, though it looks like she regrets the choice a little afterward.

Arthur and Oliver:

It's pretty boring for Arthur, though a little funny watching the numerous faces Oliver seems to make at rapid speed.

In the mindscape, the Momticore starts laughing hard, and rolls on her back a little. "Big Momma can't tell if your that naïve or trying to be clever.

Big Momma has no intentions of playing nice. Big Momma would have killed you the instant you tried to make contact if not for the spirit that serves you. And yet you think that Big Momma going to play nice to the murderer of her children.

That place was to be Big Momma's domain, and any spirit should be glad to serve me as I would have removed human taint from the land, unlike this vile protector you speak of who consorts with them.

Any demand I require must be paid in blood. One life for each of my children. That is my offer. If you wish to use my power, you must be willing to remove any who stand in your way, and fulfill the quota.

The choice is yours human."

The beast then walks back into the cave, reality reinserts itself as time begans to move back into normal speed.

Chase and Anton:

The hippie responds simply "Cause I was hoping to get into an area wear there's going to be less interference. This place seems good as any."

Green spectral energy bursts from his hand as he whips it at Chase.

...............................................................................................
(Hint: I hope Anton's been lugging some dolls around.)

((Comments: That was rhetorical.))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 am

...no luck. Not that I expected it to cooperate in the first place, but we're not getting any assistance from that monster. Put the sword back in the wallet, we'll see what we can do about locking it up somewhere safe when we get back home.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:00 am

Jeanine back tracks fast and ducks out of sight. The last thing Jeanine thinks Hare needs is to see her. She stands with her back to the wall, next to the door frame, waiting for Mouse to convince Hare before appearing.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:13 pm

"what did it say?" arthur puts the sword in his wallet
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:48 pm

"Fuck," Anton says under his breath before whispering to Chase, "do you think you can hold off the hippie while I go create some reinforcements?" He unfortunately didn't have any dolls, he hoped there were some nearby stores that had mannequins on display or some sort of toy store.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Hello. We should go back soon.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:11 pm

"Realistically? No, no I don't think I can do that that well"

I was being honest, as I did what any kid who'd been bullied would do when confronted by an attack, I flippin dodged!

"Though I guess to be fair right now , I kind of HAVE to hold him off for now. Hurry up and I'll do what I have to. "

Jeez, my luck has been terrible ever since I bought that controller, I havent had a single day of quiet YET ! Hmph! This guy picked a bad day to mess with me.

I take a shot at him, right at his nuts, and prepare to have to run in any direction neccessary.
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:58 pm

"Alright I'll be back as soon as possible," Anton said before rushing off to the Main Street to look for a store that had some kind of doll or mannequin.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Chase and Anton:

Chase scantily dodges the blast, and scrambles forward and tries a crotch punch. The hippie rolls passed Chase, and his punch strikes air as the hippie ends up behind him. "Oh, low shot. No thank you."

Spectral energy bursts from his hand and forms a chain and  shackle that latches onto Anton's arm. He calls out, "You know I can here you right? Yahhhhhhh, your not leaving."

He then yanks on the chain, pulling Anton backward off his feet.

Oliver and Arthur:

Yup, its your move. Nothin for me to do.

Ryan:

"... I hope so.

Do you think their is a place for me there?"

Jeanine:

Hare walks off, Mouse looks sorta defeated and disappointed.

She then can hear the door open as there are more arrivals.

...........................................................................................................
(Hint: Hopefully you'll be leaving town soon.)

((Comments: Been stuck here much longer than intended.))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:16 am

There are many viable places for you there. I can think of few among the spectral population who could in good conscience deny you shelter, knowing what has happened to you. All we need to do is get out of town, although I'm not sure how we can do that... Pepper was trying to bring it down by force, accompanied by an experienced spectral who can protect her from the eyes of those who would harm her. She should be returning soon. Actually, Jeanine and I were the first to arrive here, and we got nothing. We won't know anything at all until everyone else gets here to report... But we will get out of here and back home before the day is over. I am worried about our original mission. Monarcha won't be happy believing that we all abandoned her, and I need to get back to explain things before too much time passes. If the others had stayed behind, the situation with her would be much improved, but I would likely be dead, and you'd probably not have been rescued. They made the right choice, there... The turning point was before that. I should have killed the hand before it could abduct you. I apologize for failing to do that. And I apologize for the night we met. I said something cruel.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:38 am

Jeanine looks up at the sound and wonders what she should do. Then she walks over to Mouse Hey, you okay? she asks concernedly.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 am

I pulled my controller out of my pocket,  hoping to high heaven GC was in a good mood.

Nothing

"Please work"

Nothing

"Pretty please GC ?"

Still nothing

" Dangit GC I really need your help here okay ? Would you please help me out ? "

Vrrrrrrrrm The controller hummed to life, I didnt know this guy, neither did GC, and who knows what he had planned for us.

Immediately I went for beefing up my strength and speed, but I really only needed a bit of strength and a boost to my special (spectral abil.)

Taking from both my speed and defense, I put all my chips on Special and strength.

"Lets see how you like it !"

With a crack I shot my own black and orange whip at his feet, and yanked upwards to try and topple him.
Back to top Go down
Vasyl Zaejue
New Kid
Vasyl Zaejue

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:16 am

Anton scrambles to grab on to anything he could use as a weapon to defend himself with. An umbrella, a broom handle, anything was better than nothing. Sure he couldn't use his powers but that didn't mean he was useless. If all else failed he'd just deliver a kick to the strange hippie.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Nothing that made me like it any more, that's for sure. Come on, we're gonna check out that tunnel.

Oliver begins to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:06 am

Oliver and Arthur:

Oliver makes his way down the halls, and goes into the tunnel. The stale earth is eerie and quiet till you see small light on the other side.

You reach the other end of the tunnel. The exit is outside the town, pass the barrier and right next to the cellualar tower, hidden from plane view by the hill, the fresh air feels good, if a little chilly.

You have found an exit to town.

Anton and Chase:

Anton scrambles and grabs a sharp stone on the street side, there's  not much here but garbage cans.

As Chase's energy whip flys, wings of all colors, mixing and changing constantly pop from his back and lift him in the air over the whip. "Op, that's dangerous."

Striking fear starts to take hold as you look at the wings, even with Chase's less'en mind, it starts to override everything else.

Anton can see and feel the effects from the corner of his eye, though to a much lesser extent since he's not looking directly at it.

Jeanine:

Mouse replies. "Yah, I'm fine. Just wish the idiot would listen."

Ryan:

Alice replies with surprise at the apology. "I-it's fine. You didn't know. Besides...," She hangs her head down.

(hint: Now to escape from alkatraz)
((Comments: Happy Halloween!))
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:08 pm

you check for guards, ill tell every ones else.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Text them. We don't need to split up here.

Oliver looks around for guards, then lifts them both into the air so they can inspect the tower.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:11 pm

arthur texts everyone found a way out of town. its in the school.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:36 pm

What did he say? Nothing rude right? Because if he did I can always try and set him straight...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Oliver and Arthur:

You float up and are now quite visible to anyone looking at the tower, you see no hearts but you are sitting ducks. Looking at the tower though is nonsense. Neither of you know which part from which, and there is no discernible marks of age, the tower as a whole looks relatively new, or taken care of very well.

Jeanine:

"No, it's fine. He's just stubborn. He's been like an olda brotha to me, I just don't wanna see him get hurt, even if he's gots marbles for brains." Mouse sighs.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:01 am

Jeanine smiles I'm sure he'll be fine, everybody has a sense of self-preservation so he wouldn't so something completely outrageous. Jeanine looks back the way she came. I think I heard some people come in. I'm sure Hare will be back soon, let's see the new peeps.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:10 am

arthur puts his phone away. "lets see if we cant give ourselves a good tour of the place"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next