The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:07 am

Sir are you alright? Erin asks, she kneels on the ground in front of the man, her eyes wide with worry. Is something the matter? I would be happy to assist you!
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:58 pm

The man stands up and looks at Erin. His eyes stained with tears. "A-are you a Pokémon trainer? Cause only a Pokémon trainer can help me"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Yes I am! We all are! My name is Erin, this is Paul, Snow and Luna we're all pokemon trainers! What can we do to help? she pauses Are you Mister Pokemon by any chance?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:23 am

snow stares at the man for a moment, then remembers nick. she slumps back and mumbles under her breath "probably is... goddamn rich people..."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:30 pm

Before I forget Levi, Poli gains 15 exp for fighting the pidgey, if I haven't gave you experience for that yet.

The man cleans himself off. "Why yes I'm Mister Pokémon.

And by the holy Spork, I need your help!

If you are truly trainers, then you can help protect my property. It has been taken over by angry ghosts! My fine linen and silk cloth is still trapped in there. I'd be willing to pay your party a good some to remove this infestation out of my home!"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Paul walks to the house's door and turns the knob.

Sure, we'll help.

He opens the door and walks in.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:55 pm

The man blinks. "That was quick.

He must be a powerful trainer to go into a haunted house and exorcize it without a second thought."
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Paul's just a little bit overeager about the whole pokemon adventure thing~

Paul hears the words, but ignores them as he walks further into the house.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:27 pm

As Paul entersthe house, he feels an overwhelming wave of evil. It sends sharp chills through his bones, his breath becomes cold, and the air smells of death and decay. There is just this overwhelming feeling of nausea and wrongness.

The inside looks warped and twisted and slightly spinning. The house is large and a has a large balcony and plenty of furnature and a door to each side leading to the east and west wing respectively, and a set of stairs leading to the upper hall.

Portraits line the hall, the pictures are dark and unhappy.

Paul needs to make a Will save, basically take any stat and make a check on  it and describe how your using it to keep yourself calm, such as a Strength Check would mean you are focusing and forcing yourself still and calm through sheer muscle power, or confidence in your strength to fight back.

Another example would be using an Intelligence Check, quantifying the threat, a Constitution check would be stomaching it out and enduring it. If you can come up a reason why it works, then I'll allow it.

Any one else that enters the house also must make a save.

To succeed roll me a 15 or up. You fail, your quaking in your boots. -2 to all rolls in this house for your character.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Paul can feel himself shaking, and his stomach is unsettled. His mind is racing over the various evils that could befall him. Realizing his hysteria, he loosens his muscles and silences his mind, breathing deeply and allowing a wave of calm to chase out the evil.
Constitution check (1d20+2=19)
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Erin pulls out the package from her pocket This is for you from Professor Jabbers! she looks at his house When did your house become haunted?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Mr. P takes the package. "Why thank you my dear. I think it be safer to open it after the haunting is taken care of."

"Well, it's always had a small problem with a haunting, nothing malicious, then all this much older lady comes to visit, tells me I can get rid of this haunting, but when she left, it was much worse

She wore a giant black hat, and robe, and a voice that could curdle milk."

Luna recognizes this description. It sounds like her evil grandmother.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Now calmed, Paul look around the interior of the house.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Looking around is a perception check. If you got a specific thing your looking for, please tell me. Also there are other rolls you can make that can help, but I don't want to babysit ya.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:39 pm

I honestly can't think of any other ways to improve the current situation (standing in a non-descript house with nothing happening around me), so I'll stick to the perception check for now.

Paul attempts to discern the house's layout and locate ghosts. (1d20-2=Cool
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:
The inside looks warped and twisted and slightly spinning. The house is large and a has a large balcony and plenty of furnature and a door to each side leading to the east and west wing respectively, and a set of stairs leading to the upper hall.

Portraits line the hall, the pictures are dark and unhappy.

Really. I can think of a couple.

As far as Paul can tell, there are 4 main areas, the upper floor that he can see up with a balcony that has a couple of doors, his best guess it would be the Bedrooms.

The main hall, which basically connects the house together and also contains the dining room and the Kitchen. It has a couple of couches, but it mostly has a large fire place and lots of portraits. Each portrait is of a different person, all having similar features, all full of scowls and glaring eyes.

The east and West wing you have no idea besides the doors that lead into them. From the outside, they appeared to be fairly big, but the windows gave nothing away to what each wing contains.

Despite keeping calm, a little voice in the back of your mind wishes you weren't alone in the house.

As for ghosts, you see nothing directly, though it is painfully obvious something aint right in this house.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Woops; hi I'm the baron but you can call me oblivious. That said, I still can't think of any rolls I could do. I even went back and checked the stat explanations, I don't think any of them will help beyond what they've already done.

Paul looks back.

Hurry up and get in here, we haven't got all day! I can't go too far in here without you or our devices might explode.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Erin smiles at the old man No problemo! I'll be out in a jiff! she goes into the house.

INTELLIGENCE!!
BOOOYA!!
1d20+1 → [19,1] = (20)

Erin feels the cold and shivers. She looks around herself and rationalizes what she sees and feels. Prolly some pokemon... she says quietly. She rummages through her bag and picks out Wendel's pokeball, placing Porgy's in her bag. Wendell maybe you can slow down the pokemon when we see it.

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GAH I FORGOT. GOT TOO EXCITED)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Oy, roleplay that sucker. Dice rolls are supposed to support roleplaying, not replace it.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:16 pm

^I edited the thing above. I'll delete this later. Just to make sure you see.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Hmm. Good idea. Hemera, come out.

Paul releases Hemera from her Pokeball.

Now, if that documentary about the Lavender Town Ghosts taught me anything, it's that if you want to find the source you go up. So, that's where I'm going.

Paul walks up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:02 am

"Oh, great my Grandmother was here. . . "

Luna follows paul

"hey pauuul, do you think you could let me have this pokemon this one time hmm? After all, out of everyone here i have the least pokemon . . ."

Subtle charisma manipulation check:

1d20+2 → [16,2] = (18)
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:11 am

Sorry dude, but I'm gonna have to object to you attempting to control my character with your rolls. Paul's gonna do what Paul wants to do.

We'll see. I do intend to get at least one new Pokemon out of this little escapade, but perhaps after that I can give you some leeway.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am

Erin follows Paul up the stairs If you think so Paul.Erin lets Wendell out of his pokeball. She picks him up and sets him down on her shoulder Ready Wendell?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:05 am

I think I scolded ya spider about doing that. It's funny once in a blue moon, but I believe this is the third time ya done it at least and it can be incredibly frustrating to the other players to try to force them to play your way.

I also find it amusing that your assuming a Pokémon is involved. There are legit ghosts in Pokémon, or maybe I mixed a genre in here. Twisted Evil 

Wendell sits shaking and shivering.

Hemera is also affected by the atmosphere, as her hairs are on edge

As Luna steps inside the house, she feels the chills differently, they are familiar if not far stronger than she's used to. It's the same feeling that hung over Luna's house whenever Gran came to visit, the edge of the knife.

The effects are still overwhelming, this is not just the dragged in evil, not some side effect in Gran's wake, this is unleashed evil. This has intent.

Luna needs to make a roll still, and still must beat get a 15 or higher, and role-play it depending on what stat she's using.

Also, Snow and Erin would have heard her mention Grandma. Throwin' that out there.

As for other rolls, I do believe you have a Knowledge and Acedemics stat that's effected by your Int. Might help ya see if your character can remember anything about hauntings and how to end them.

Right now, you'd need a very high roll, but the more clues you find (or hear), the better your chances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next