The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Paul calls Hemera back out of her ball and feeds her two servings of granola.
Granola healing. (1d4=3, 1d4=2)

Sorry, Hem, I'll try to be more careful next time.

Hey guys, before you enter any more rooms, see if you can spot the symbol from outside the open doorway. It seems like stepping in recklessly could end us.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:25 pm

No, I cant go just yet, D'you know how rare it is to come across psychic types and ghost types? I HAVE to collect as many pokemon as i can before we leave

Luna brings out her new member of the team Pastel and tells Erin,

I'll make sure to be extra attentive from now on, Lets just go find another room.

Granola power 2d4 → [2,1] = (3)

Luna then uses her own granola to add some punch to her healing. 1d4 → [3] = (3)

(3+3=6) + 4/35 = 10/35
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:59 pm

snow retrieves her pokeball. "i wonder how he broke through that door? i didnt see the butler dude, and if he used an attack to get through then we would either be able to tell or the door itself would be shattered..."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:02 am

Dragon Overlord Eragon wrote:

"Prestidge, Ancient Power!"

Just then, the doors blow open, a wave of solid energy and rocks slam into the room
, blasting all the Gastly, vaporizing them, since they are made of vapor http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4314589/. Snow is luckily knocked back before taking any damage.

The rug is torn, so is the floor, a good grove marks it. The purple flames die, so does the one on the now destroyed rug.

In the entrance is Nick and his Pokémon, Prestidge, the Aron. He shrugs. "Didn't expect to see you to be the group Mr. Pokémon asked first. No wonder your taking so long."
Everyone now turns to Snow, with a huh?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 am

After everyone is done staring at Snow, wondering if she's blind and deaf, I guess everyone wants to go check the other rooms.

The other 6 upstairs rooms include a locked door, a door to a supply closet, and 4 guest bedrooms, one of the guest bedrooms is Nick, going though a dresser. At first glance, the other three bedrooms look like they haven't been used in a while, clean sheets, a little dust,, nothing really in them that strikes out at you in an obvious way.

The supply closet looks to be full of cleaning supplies.

Oh, and no one is under any penalty anymore, the source of evil upstairs seems to have been destroyed, weakening the force below. With the fear no longer gripping, Luna and Snow can no longer get a clear feeling anymore though. There is still ambient evil, but is has been weakened considerably, and holding onto one last anchor, the anchor in the East wing.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:37 am

yessss I say we go to East wing. Leave Nick to his antics. Erin waits for the others at the East wing entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:43 pm

oh... i thought you said the door burst open THEN the he used ancient power... ok.

"mmk, as long as i dont have to look at nick in the next few hours..." snow follows
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Luna follows behind snow to the East wing

Lets get this over with so we can go make camp and rest.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Paul follows, staying a good distance behind the group in case a support position is necessary.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:42 pm

"i dont think our pokemon are able to be possessed any more, but just in case..." snow sends out pone
do i need to post his stats again?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Only need to post stats when battles start. Just make it a habit please, it means less fuddling around for me.

You reach the East door. You find it locked.

Nick starts descending the stairs, he quickly transfers his heavy pokemon to the bottom with a pokeball. In his hand is a book, with a dark cover. He looks over to your group for a second, pauses a little like in thought, then decides to head to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Yuup Ugh. I don't want to leave this area unchecked. Do you think it's locked normally or because of the weird stuff? she turns her head when Nick walks by Nick did you find anything in that room?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:19 am

"oh god... screw this." snow rams her shoulder into the door in an attempt to break it

not sure this is going to work so...

failure back up roll. (aka. if first dosent work, she stupidly charges to door again.)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:18 am

Nick watches Snow bang the door with futility, the door holds strong, being solid wood and good strong frames. A smile warms his face a little when the second ram knocks Snow on her rear.

He turns to Erin, resuming his neutral expression: "It's none of your concern. What I found would be no help to anyone but a select few. I'm off then, have fun with your door banging."

He gives a wave and exits the building.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:04 am

YeahOk well good bye to you too Nick. she sticks her tongue out. Porgy! she sends out Porgy Tackle on the door please!
ooo
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:27 am

Luna Sends out Pastel "Hey, you think you could float through and unlock the door for us?"

(if I need to roll tell me what and that will take the place of this breif text)
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:40 pm

"pone, help me out here"
were battling a door
level:3
Exp:0/65
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Quirky
HP:5+0=5        
Health/MaxHealth: 17/18
ATK:5+1=6        
DEF:4+0=4        
SPATK:4+0=4        
SPDEF:2+0=2        
SPEED:6+1=7      

more rolls.
more backup rolls

Last edited by leviatron on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Let Luna handle it, Snow. Her method is less destructive.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:54 pm

For somebody who is paralyzed I get pretty good rolls A little late for that Paul. Oops. Porgy return! she returns him to his ball and whispers a thank you before putting him away.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 pm

snow groans and moves out of the way
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Can anyone else go to invisible castle anymore? My computer says the domain has expired.

If true, we'll go by the trust system until we can find a new solution.

Porgy and Pone each slam into the door, leaving dents, but it doesn't budge much. Sylar is able to pass through it being a ghost but can't physically move anything on the other end, it is a ghost creature made of gas.

Didn't someone take the lockpicking feature? *cough *cough

Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:48 am

If I were level two, this would be easy. :lP
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:09 am

Luna uses her proficiency in lockpicking to unlock the oors that had been giving evryone so much trouble, allowing them access inside.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:19 pm

I found this...not as great... and this I like this one betterExcellent Luna thank you! Let's not step in quite yet. Let's see what we cann see from here. Erin peers inside, looking for the symbol.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:01 pm

For rolls now, just send me proof, and spider, next time, lockpicking does require a roll.

Luna begins to work on the lock, it takes her a bit, as it is her first try, but she hears the tumblers click and the door becomes unlocked.

Inside is a massive library. The room is filled with shelves upon shelves of books, titles ranging from the fantastical to the down right silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures ICC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next