The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 11 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 11 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 11 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 11 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Chapter Five - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 9:02 pm

Maybe Spender actually felt like that the entire time and just held it in when he wasn't alone and played it cool. That would make sense to me, though he didn't seem to care much about the wound right after Forge gave it to him so hmm...

But yeah, it seems a lot like we're almost at that point in time now. I'm gonna make a prediction now... PLOT TWIST it was none of them! Smile Can't wait to see how this all turns out!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 1:09 am

Good point Apophyllite! Looking at that page again, seeing Spender bust out of that room puts us just about exactly where the intro page was. I didn't notice Jeff in the window either--good catch!

Also good catch about Max's pants. Zach always has to most minute detail of his storyline planned out (he sometimes mentioned it on Twitter, etc. a year ago-ish) so I would be really surprised if this is a continuity error about to happen. Isabel's not going to wait for Max to change, so how is this going to get resolved?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 1:16 am

He'll probably be shown pulling on his pants on the go, hopping on one leg as he struggles to keep up with the rest. Probably shouting something along the lines of "Hey wait up!" except funnier.
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 9:15 pm

or zack is going to redo the first page
that works too
and Westbrook, you were right! Hijack's goal has been reached, and he is (probably) no longer in Jeff! I say probably, because we don't know, maybe his flailing is the whole "I'm good at violence" speech...
But now the only thing to worry about is what Hijack means/meant to accomplish in the office; maybe his objective was to take over Spender, and he did? Maybe he needed something in the lounge?
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 9:30 pm

I remember that at one point we were talking about why Forge is missing half his armor in his spirit world, but couldn't find the posts to quote, so I'll just leave a link to the explanation
((EDIT: since it isn't very obvious, I'll leave my interpretation; BL says that spirits show up as how they see themselves; ScrapDragon is big & scary, Muse is fit & muscular, Eightfold is- was... small, fitting with her rant about size not mattering))
((ANOTHER EDIT: I've been looking back through the comic, and catching things... like in the cover, there's a darkly tanned hand, obviously belonging to a spectral, as it is surrounded in spectral energy. The only person with this color skin and a big, possibly spirit-related secret is Dimitri... HYPE))

Last edited by TurnTechBiologist on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 11:11 pm

TurnTechBiologist wrote:
or zack is going to redo the first page
that works too
Haha yep.
Zach Morrison wrote:
(P.S. As soon as I finish writing this blurb and stretch a little, I'm gonna go back and modify page 1 of this chapter so Max is in shorts instead of jeans. I promise that was just an oversight on my part and we haven't entered some alt-universe conspiracy Smile
I'm glad he mentioned it, because...I...kinda was wondering if there was an alt-universe conspiracy...

But good to know there's not.

Anyway here's the original page so we can compare how it changes if we want to do that! It was 100 pages ago, so at the very least Zach's style has changed a little, and I'm kind of interested to see how well he matches the original page.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:13 am

I think it'd be best if you saved the image of the original page, since Zack will likely replace that first page with the updated, revised version once he finishes it. He'll probably add Jeff flailing around, because he wasn't there before. It was just the teachers eating lunch originally.

I wonder where this story will take us next? I'm pretty sure the next story arc will have to do with Johnny, but we're not even finished with the current one yet, so it might be a little too early to speculate~
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 6:09 am

NinjaKitten wrote:
He'll probably add Jeff flailing around, because he wasn't there before. It was just the teachers eating lunch originally.

Maybe not, since that would be too spoilery. Also, when we see the teachers, Ms. Baxter is just about to sit down and she was the one dealing with Jeff, so maybe by then he already left and the teachers go back to their lunching activities...
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 7:06 pm

NinjaKitten wrote:
I think it'd be best if you saved the image of the original page, since Zack will likely replace that first page with the updated, revised version once he finishes it.
Yep it's already a re-upload. Smile
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:14 pm

Can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!
Back to top Go down
OntheCeiling
New Kid
OntheCeiling

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 9:13 pm

I think it's Spender or if it's not Spender it will be soon

It's interesting to see what we didn't see of the scene before. Most of the developments from the original page were revealed, although my mind is still thinking about the certain number of people who were poking Max around in the gym. And what the note says.

I hope this Chapter doesn't go on too much longer... The Ghost Train chapter was enough as it was.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 pm

I think that this chapter is either a)done soon or b)only halfway done. If it's the latter, I hope you aren't driven away by the chapter length! I've known some comics which have even longer chapters, but I don't mind too much as long as the story is cool and the characters interesting. Or, was it the characters cool and the story interesting...? Mneh.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 5:52 pm

I don't really care about chapters, but sometimes one can get scenes that are so drawn out that they seem to last an eternity... It can really kill the pace of a story if not done well, though I guess that's mostly a problem for people who are caught up and need to constantly wait for new updates...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm

If you're getting tired of the story while you're keeping up with it, then you can reread it I guess. I myself have reread it twice already. I find something new and interesting every time! (Like the alt-text...) so I think it might be worth considering.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Holy hemoglobin, guys, Max is still wearing Suzy's flower.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:27 am

PineapplePhone wrote:
Holy hemoglobin, guys, Max  is still wearing Suzy's flower.
MAX
COME ON
AT LEAST MAKE ISABEL AWARE OF IT
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:22 am

I wonder what obscure code known only to her and Ed she would instinctively slip into
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 3:42 am

I wonder if Isabel would slip into a code and Ed would be too oblivious to notice.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:16 pm

I wonder if Suzy will take everything they say to be true but nobody else will believe her even when she produces evidence.

I wonder how many people would assume that they just spend a lot of time role-playing.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:09 am

I wonder if Dmitrii will secretly destroy her evidence.

Last edited by Westbrook on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:36 am

Why would he do that? There's really no reason to do so, since I'm pretty sure Suzy is rather infamous and nobody would believe something like that anyway. Even if he used to be a member of the Paranatural Activity Club, there really isn't that much danger from Suzy, unless... she somehow leaks something important to some "enemy" group???

And what will happen when Johnny and Suzy meet? Now I'm kind of excitedly waiting for this to happen...
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:15 pm

The burning down of the entire town will happen.

I don't know about Dimitri destroying evidence. He seems more careful and calculated than that. He's probably find another way out of the situation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Yeah, I think so too.
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 2:29 am

since he's the editor, Suzy probably runs everything through him before publishing...

Maybe he got himself into that position so that he could work behind the scene to protect the Activity Club, knowing that Suzy would blow their cover wide open for fifteen minutes of fame if she ever found out?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:27 am

Maybe. Though, seeing how EXTREMELY passionate Suzy is about the Activity Club, I don't know if Dimitri would be able to do very much. Maybe he'd change the wording so people will take it less seriously? Like, phrasing things so that they don't sound like a "This is a thing that happened for sure" but more of a "Hey did you hear about this cool story"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next