The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 12 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 12 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 12 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 12 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 12 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

Chapter Five - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 am

Guys it's okay. Max has a note pointing out his listening device. Although to be honest, I don't think that's gonna stop ANY information from getting through...
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 10:57 am

and yet Max still mentioned the wind powers...
Meanwhile, Jeff and Principal Pleezdoo are getting Meta over there
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 12:47 pm

... I wonder if anything special happens when spectrals get sick?
I know this isn't really related to Chapter Five, but it was just something that I randomly started wondering.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:25 pm

I've seen comments (here or in the old comments section, not sure) wondering about how weird it was that it seemed like all the spectral kids happened to be the same age and in the same grade. So along with answering the question why Isaac was in another class, it shows they're not all in the same grade after all...

NinjaKitten wrote:
I know this isn't really related to Chapter Five, but it was just something that I randomly started wondering.

Maybe nothing visible to non spectrals, but seeing as how emotional states tend to make spectrals leak spectral energy, being sick may lead to them constantly leaking energy. Not sure if this would have a physical effect on them, like fatigue (though illness usually leads to fatigue anyway, so maybe even worse). Can't really think of any other effect it could have... Might get weirder with mediums though... Like, imagine Isaac getting sick and constantly sneezing like this.
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:24 am

Apophyllite wrote:
NinjaKitten wrote:

Maybe nothing visible to non spectrals, but seeing as how emotional states tend to make spectrals leak spectral energy, being sick may lead to them constantly leaking energy. Not sure if this would have a physical effect on them, like fatigue (though illness usually leads to fatigue anyway, so maybe even worse). Can't really think of any other effect it could have... Might get weirder with mediums though... Like, imagine Isaac getting sick and constantly sneezing like this.
Like their powers just kinda go wild, or at least are much harder to control? and if you're a medium, then you can't just put down your tool when your nose gets itchy, you just gotta deal with the fact that now you sneeze mini-tornadoes and cough thunder
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 3:42 am

PineapplePhone wrote:
Guys it's okay. Max has a note pointing out his listening device. Although to be honest, I don't think that's gonna stop ANY information from getting through...
Haha, I saw that. Still weird how he's basically not censoring himself anyway.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:58 pm

I guess he just figures that Suzy won't believe his words, or that nobody will believe Suzy? They could just be really into roleplay or something, right?
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 10:09 am

Here in the activity club we do many things.
Live action role play,
Dungeons and dragons,
Cosplaying,
Card trading,
And more!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Sign up now and you'll get everything you need to start one of these activities absolutely free! (Invitation only)
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:02 pm

commit mysterious, unmentioned crimes to earn the faux-disapproval of your clubmates, or buy a deluxe membership to stay with a creepy old man (who may or may not be a ghost) and have him yell at you about spirit powers!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:51 am

Or, you can buy the "newbie package" and move into an old convenience store, complete with ghosts and spirits! (Merchandise not included.)
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 3:04 pm

lucky winners will also get access to a crumbling old mansion, complete with a life coach, destructible chairs, and a shortcut to school
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 4:43 pm

It seems to me that we're making lame ads for the (Paranatural) Activity Club and associated living conditions. I wonder why...
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 5:58 pm

*tries to be a psychologist*
its because we all want to live in Mayview
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:01 pm

*tries to also be a psychologist, and tries to out-psychology you*
Hrm. But living in Mayview wouldn't necessarily involve any spiritual activity that we could detect, so if we wanted to live in Mayview, perhaps it isn't mainly because of the spirits, but because of the people? We could dislike the people we currently live around, and it is possible that we find these characters to be much more pleasing than the real people that we know? Or perhaps we want to live in Mayview because of the beautiful scenery, or because we want to start over from a completely blank slate and moving to Mayview is as blank as we can get without becoming forest-dwelling trolls.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 9:46 pm

Pretty hyped for the next part of this chapter, although I think I'm more interested in who placed all the things on Max than Hijack's biz at the moment.

Although I suppose the note he got back in the gym might be the note he has taped on him now...but that really doesn't narrow down many candidates xD
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:18 am

I'm just picturing Suzie with her listening device just like
"Haha what...?" HELLO FRIENDS
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:57 am

NinjaKitten wrote:
*tries to also be a psychologist, and tries to out-psychology you*
Hrm. But living in Mayview wouldn't necessarily involve any spiritual activity that we could detect, so if we wanted to live in Mayview, perhaps it isn't mainly because of the spirits, but because of the people? We could dislike the people we currently live around, and it is possible that we find these characters to be much more pleasing than the real people that we know? Or perhaps we want to live in Mayview because of the beautiful scenery, or because we want to start over from a completely blank slate and moving to Mayview is as blank as we can get without becoming forest-dwelling trolls.
not only would a fresh start (kind of like what Max's family is doing) be nice, but remember, one of the ways to become a spectral is to be around a lot of supernatural stuff. So all we would have to do is follow the Activity Club around, since we already know they exist, and poof
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:58 am

also, Wii sports ftw
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:16 am

TurnTechBiologist wrote:
also, Wii sports ftw
haha, if Wii Sports ends up being an important part to this chapter I will laugh so hard.

Although I'm not quite sure if Hijack actually does have a house/wii or if that line from before was just Jeff projecting his desires through Hijack.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:53 pm

I'm kind of wondering if there's a good reason Isaac is shaded differently in the second panel. It feels so out of place.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:33 am

I take back my theory that the Vice Principal is the Angel, despite the overwhelming evidence . This page proves the Principal is the Angel... So innocent and pure... Too good for this world ;_;

howlingwolfonfire wrote:
Although I'm not quite sure if Hijack actually does have a house/wii or if that line from before was just Jeff projecting his desires through Hijack.

Yeah, I thought that was just a Jeff thing...

Isaac is shaded differently there because they're talking about carrots. Which is of interest to his hair... (Or he's being envious of Max and Isabel interacting)

Does anyone else find it strange that Isabel is so adamant about being the one to take Hijack down? I wonder where that's coming from...

Also, maybe Suzy's investigation turns out to be surprisingly competent... That'd be a twist...
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 10:34 am

The principal only wants to do her job and help the kids ;_;

Yeah, it would be too weird if that was what Hijack actually wanted.

I didn't catch that the first time I read the page but that makes sense! Can't help but feel this is going to come back to bite them at some point when they are fighting together...

Maybe she wants to prove herself after everything that happened last night and at the hitball game, she's probably itching to fight anything right now.

Surprise Twist: Suzy manages to piece together everything before anyone else and blackmails all the characters into joining the newspaper club for information xD
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 11:44 am

That twist would indeed be a surprise. Though, why would she force them all to join the club when she can just blackmail them for information directly? Also, if she did that, wouldn't she essentially just merge the two clubs? And if she did that, then I think the newspaper club might just disappear, since most of the members are usually busy chasing spirits and whatnot. Unless... the newspaper members report on the spirit chasing? That could be a thing. Buuuuuut only if the two clubs merge. Which probably wouldn't happen because there's no reason for it to do so.

I didn't catch the shading either. Maybe I should start paying more attention...

Poor principal. She's just too nice.

I definitely think Isabel wants to fight something right now. She likes fighting, and she didn't get to fight as much as she probably would have wanted during the hitball game. Plus, Hijack got away from her afterwards, so she's probably mad about that.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:29 pm

Suzy will start a whole Newsreporting thing in the spirit world... All the spirits in Mayview will get all the latest spirit news hot off the press thanks to her. It will be a whole revolutionary change that will forever improve the lives of all spirits in Mayview.
And everyone will think she is crazy(er than usual). HELLO FRIENDS

Too bad Isabel lost her (Eightfold's) paper powers, or she and Ed could've been the press...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next