The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Vote_lcapAttack the next poster! - Page 6 Voting_barAttack the next poster! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Vote_lcapAttack the next poster! - Page 6 Voting_barAttack the next poster! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Attack the next poster!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sirmat
New Kid
Sirmat

Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 3:17 am

WE BECOME ONE, THE HIVEMIND SHALL BE TRIUMPHANT!

I show my Lawyer's Badge to the next poster, hoping they'll die of shame or something.
Back to top Go down
gallowsCalibrator
Seeing Shades
gallowsCalibrator

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:02 am

You cannot possible hope to out-shame a budding Legislacerator in the field of trumped-up qualifications.

I direct this shameful conduct to his Tyranny and declare the next post guilty and fit for execution.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Startled, my magics activate and an illusion falls over me, making me look like someone else.

Once the executioner/whoever are out of sight, I throw a poisoned dagger at the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:14 am

I catch the dagger in midair by the hilt, and am SO surprised that I actually pulled that off that I play with it, twirling it in my hand, and accidentally prick myself with the posioned tip anyway.

I stumble over to the next poster saying "Help...help, I've been poisoned...I need help...I ne--hellothisisforyou" and attempt to stab them with the dagger.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Unfortunately for you, I was busy examining my pool of acid, in the middle of it of course, so you are slowly being corroded and drop the poisoned knife.

However, the poison and the acid and the metal cause an unexpected chemical reaction, and the resulting explosion sends everything flying in all directions, and sends a lot of very sharp shrapnel in the direction of the next poster!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:40 pm

...As all the posters mysteriously disappeared, the shrapnel all fly around the globe, then crash into each other. However, one piece was a bit ahead of the other shrapnel, and it continues flying to hit me!

But I duck, and if flies over my head to hit the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 12:37 am

I ball up the shrapnel with my magic and dunk it on the next poster
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:51 am

I pull out a portal, literal black hole style, and close it, shutting the shrapnel in the realm of oblivion, thereby cancelling its existence.

I then open a new portal, this time to a vacuum dimension, and suck everything in front of me in, including the next poster!
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 3:24 pm

I stick a comically large and unrealistic toilet plunger onto the wall so as to not be sucked in.

I take out a flashlight and blind the next poster.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:06 pm

Good thing I'm wearing sunglasses!

I close my vacuum portal and open a new portal. This time, it leads to a dimension of purely water, and I send a small tsunami towards the next poster!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:59 pm

Using the convient power of plot armor, I withstand the assault long enough to send a main character to attack the next poster
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:20 pm

But then the main character has a psychological crisis in which they become a villain and attack everyone! I hide inside a convenient plothole, after closing the water-portal
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:15 am

I use my powers as a realized Sylph of Heart to mediate the characters' internal conflicts! They go home!

I jump up and swing a quarterstaff at the next poster!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 3:58 pm

I summon a level 10 Monk (Good) from the realm of Dungeons and Dragons, who blocks the strike, then counter attacks!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 pm

My reflexes aren't fast enough, but I can roll with the hit and create distance for a shruiken throw!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 3:31 am

The monk, being from another realm, has disappeared, to return from whence he came.

Instead, I dive behind some rubble from the previous battles and telekinetically fling a pebble at the next poster at the speed of a bullet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack the next poster!   Attack the next poster! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack the next poster!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Activity Club :: Mayview Middle School :: Game Club-