The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Ryan rubs his hand and winces.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:40 pm

ARGH so busy with other thing that I forgot about this Razz

arthur pulls out a large stack of things, a stack of paper plates (enough for everybody) some plastic cups (also enough for everybody) and two 2-liter bottles one of sprite, and one of coke (there still cold) sorry I was quite for so long, I was just... thinking, but anyway, I'm starving. he starts eagerly staring at the pizza and drifting towards melissa, failing to hide the fact that he is salivating
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Hello Melissa! Good to see you again.

Shall we head on in? It seems we are collectively getting a bit impatient.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:04 pm

You guys know that you're eating on the forest floor and not in Jeanine's house? You need to head up. Unless of course you like eating in the woods at nigh unprotected.

Jeanine steps in front of Arthur to prevent him from beginning to eat and says Maybe it would be better to eat this in the confines of my home where there is light? she gestures at the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Everyone makes there way inside the treehouse. Everyone has a slice of pizza. Everyone including Chase.

Abusing powers 101. No more pussyfooting at the trunk. And Pepper threatened to take back her DS if Chase doesn't eat. Or threaten to kiss him again. Some kinda threat was made.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Jeanine puts her plate down and heads from the main room to her room saying Ill be right back. She comes back out a few minutes later holding a bunch of board games and other such things and asks Anyone want to play anything?

House schematic. Link. Thing. Idk how this works. For reference if anybody wants to look.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/18/21/12/67/image12.jpg
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 pm

You hear a rumbling of an engine in the background, Anyone who looks out the window will see that Jared has arrived on his bike. He is carrying something very large. He walks up the steps and reveals he has Jeanine's bike.

He rubs the back of his head. "You said you left it at school and I thought 'why not' so I brought it back... if that's Ok."

Melissa whistles. "Wow, he can be trained.

Jared gives her a glare, then decides its not worth starting an argument for and checks to see if there's pizza left.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Think you could carry a person? Could be useful. Ryan asks Jared while grabbing the last slice of pizza. As for games... Aren't we supposed to be teenagers or something? We don't need board games! We have everything we need already. At any sort of party, the idea is to play games involving challenging our interpersonal relationships, while simultaneously exploring new and exciting sensations, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Chase tries to sneak off with the DS, unfortunately he has nowhere to go so he just chills out in the corner. "eehhhh whatever." Not like what he has to say would make much of a difference
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Thanks Jared! she says. Then looks at him quizzically, What happened to the chain?
(Jared response)
Jeanine laughs a little Yeah I suppose so Ryan. I haven't really had guests over ever and I've never really been to a party so I have no clue what to do. she shrugs. Sp what do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 pm

"The chain is still attached to your bike." He shows you, the lock is undamaged and still locked around the bike.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Ryan spends some time staring vacantly at Jared. How'd he do the thing, Ryan wants to know. How does that even happen. Then he finishes the pizza. I would hardly want to take over the whole party. I'm neither the host or the future sorority fool around here.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 am

While I'm not the sort to be starting that sort of thing, I agree it's a good idea. Any suggestions as to which game in particular?

The GM forced us to eat the pizza. I sense a plot device.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:02 am

Jeanine stares at the lock and chain. Then back at Jared. You tore the chain off the bike rack? she stares some more. Perhaps not the best course of action but thanks. You didn't injure yourself doing it did you?
(Jared response)
...Thanks Ryan. Jeanine sighs. I suppose we could play truth or dare if anybody is up to it?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 am

Works for me! I've got nothing to hide!

...Well, not much anyway. We'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 am

Oh ho! Intriguing Oliver! We'll see won't we! she turns to the group. So! Who would like to too take the plunge and go first?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:23 am

In response to Jeanine about hurting himself. "Nah, I'm fine"

Pepper responses to  Jeanine on who goes first. Ooooooh, pick me, pick me! I choose dare!"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:33 am

Hmm Pepper. she says after thinking for a bit. I dare you to speak in rhymes for thirty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:35 am

Chase wasn't going to even bother looking up, besides,he was determined to beat at least one of these highscores, dear glob how did she even get this many points?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:39 am

"Okey dokey artichokey! She ponders for a minute. I choose Chase for truth and dare,... lets see how he is going to fare!

If Chase chooses dare.

"I dare you to kiss me cheek, don't be meek!" She grins mischiviously.

If Chase chooses truth.

"You must tell the truth, how much did you enjoy the kiss I gave you in the battle. Umm, when I rode on your back, without a saddle!"
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:53 am

Chase has a mental explosion, either option is uncomfortable, if he kisses her, he'll be one step farther from his perfect life he used to live, but if he deliberately came out and SAID he liked her kissing him and riding his back. " O-okay Pepper, I guess . . .i choose . . . dare" He thinks to himself "at least this way i wont have to either insult her to keep her from pursuing me, or admi-say i liked it, besides ,cavemen like any female who can walk on two legs" Putting down the DS quickly he walks over to her and slowly plants the kiss on her cheek "Th-there, d-d-deeds done and now its my turn, and i want . . . RYAN!"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:56 am

Sorry, Pepper, sounds like he wants me instead. Bad luck this time around, hm? Ryan smirks and winks.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:15 am

Chase walks back over to the spot he left the DS

[color=#993333]So . . . Truth or dare ryan?

Truth, Tell everyone here exactly what you think of them

Dare,hmmm well there isn't much to be done in here, so i guess ill just dare you to lick the undersole of jared's shoes

it wasnt much but, Chase savored even the pettiest of victories

and if he was lucky, ryan would open that big mouth of his and get exactly what was coming to him

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:27 am

The idea is that you choose for your character and then they only hear the one they picked. The format Eragon used just saves time. So I guess post the truth and dare now and Ryan treat it the way I just explained, because it will save us a few posts.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:45 am

Truth.
Lets see... Jared is ridiculously strong. I can respect that. Oliver is pretty tough as well, but easy to mess with, which is fun. Jeanine is fairly competant, although she needs to work on knowing where to be. Pepper has a very useful tool, but she chatters constantly. Melissa never lets me eat and I dont understand it at all. You dont know the first thing about fighting, and your power leaves you knowing even less. Arthur makes a decent roadie, I guess? I dont know very much about Alice. She doesnt notice things quickly and Ive seen her bra. Is that it?

Jared, truth or dare.
Truth: Have you ever killed a human?
Dare:I dare you to go into town and pick up some more snacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next