The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 am

Oliver prepares to text Jeanine again, not yet sending it so as not to ruin the atmosphere she has going with this interrogation by interrupting her.

Come to think of it, I think I've met the mayor. I'm not totally sure it's the right guy, but he was hanging around city hall a lot, and he didn't act like a lackey. He's definitely someone important. He has a Walrus' face, so he shouldn't be that hard to spot.

He had a few other guys with him the second time I saw him, they covered him as he ran away so I'm assuming they're his lackeys. One could split himself into clones at seemingly no loss to his combat abilities, but he only ever split into three parts. Another had a dog whistle for a tool, though I never found out what it did, and the third grabbed me with a lizard like tongue that seemed to suck away my consciousness. I couldn't handle all three at once, I was saved by Mouse. But the point is, I think the mayor is a large guy with a walrus head.

It's not sent yet, I'm just putting it here so I won't forget to send it later.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:14 am

"I'm alright, going to assist Pepper, shes seemingly been KO'd I'll be heading for the tree in the middle of town after that." Chase continues tailing the two Heart's waiting for Selene's signal to go ahead with the plan.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:34 am

arthur perks up "nah, ill just watch out for hearts"
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:38 am

Chase:

Selene gives the signal to chase and dissapears behind a personal veil. Now is Chases chance to cause a distraction.

Oliver, Arthur, Jeanine, Ryan(When Sprite posts) and Mouse:

Mouse is also a little disturbed by Jeanine's acting and leans over to Oliver and whispers,"She's way too good at that..."

When asked about a phone, she pops up a flip phone. "It does text, but Im not so good at dat, Im rather slow at typing."

"As for Walrus man, yah, Hes the mayor. Signed up with the Hearts as soon as they got here."

Mouse then cracks her knuckles, "Here we go." and dives into the tree.

The man Jeanine is questioning answers:

Quote :
How have you stopped communications out of town?
"We have a jammer, don't ask me how it works. The only way to send messages outa town is at that cell tower where the jammer is, and that's outside the barrier."

Quote :
Who are the higher ups?
"There are more to a deck then just one suit."

Quote :
Where are they?
"Who knows, I'm not prevy to that info."

Quote :
What can they do?
"I have never met them. Only one I know is in charge of all the Hearts is the Red Queen, and she doesn't exactly show off her powers at every opportunity."

The Mirror Man stays knocked out cold.

(Hint: Your doin just fine)
((Comments: Jeez, I go to bed early then get 9 posts at night. You guys got busy.))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:18 pm

More to a deck than just one suit, eh? Are you suggesting the hearts aren't the only section of whatever organization you guys have?

Can I assume we have Mouse's phone number now?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Thank you my dear, but still have more questions! Your organization is...facinating. So let's continue.
Where are the other suits?
Where is your storage facility?
Where does the Mayor live?
How are you controlling the nonspectral people?
How do you break that connection?

Jeanine texts to everybody while she is talking I'd like to avoid revealing our names, as they could just easily come to our town and abduct us or something. Anyways for precaution I'd like to use code names. They will be loosely associated with your abilities. Loosely. Here:
Ryan=River
Oliver=Moon or Psy like Psychic. Moon because of the strong force it holds over the seas and such.
Arthur=Canon.
Mouse=Kat like the Marvel character that could walk through walls. Kitty Pride. If you guys don't like your name txt back something you would be willing to use, or if you think that this is stupid txt that back.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:41 pm

There is some delicious irony in mouse's nickname.

Oliver texts the group:

Use Moon for me, I couldn't stand having people call me "Psy".

Also, what about you, Jeanine? You need a nickname, too. I kind of already said your name in front of this guy, but it doesn't hurt to keep him from hearing it again.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:57 pm

She texts back "Stitch. "
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Quote :
Where are the other suits?
Only the leaders of the organization know, that and the Jabberwock.

Quote :
Where is your storage facility?
I'm not sayin a thing.

Quote :
Where does the Mayor live?
In the only house outside the barrio.

Quote :
How are you controlling the nonspectral people?
The Hand does it. He maintains it weekly to keep them fed, in shape, and oblivious till they are ready to join the fold.

Quote :
How do you break that connection?
If the hand no longer maintains it, it'll take a week before anyone comes to. Give us plenty of time to back bags and leave.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:52 pm

Jeanine sighs Oh dear, being sassy are we? Retaining information is something I don't like, sweetie. she texts the others, "Bluff" pulls out the scissors from her sewing kit, lets them expand, and cuts his shoes off. She binds his legs with thread, sits on them then places his big toe between the blades of the scissors You have twenty seconds to tell me where the storage facility is my dear or this little piggie is going to say bye bye.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Dammit Stitch, not again!

Oliver says, trying his best to sound convincing.

Last time you did this we had to drag the guy along behind us because he couldn't walk! You're doing the dragging this time, got it?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh I wouldn't worry Moon, this one's going to listen isn't that right my dear? she begins to apply a little pressure on the scissors Times a wasting! 10 Mississippi, 9 Mississippi... making a construct to hold the scissors in places she texts Good cop, crazy cop?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:34 pm

He texts back:

That's the plan.

Then he says,

Please, Stitch, you know how River gets when you dismember our captives. It couldn't hurt to leave one in one piece for once, could it?

We should probably wait for Eragon before counting down any more... hehehe
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:35 pm

arthur speaks loudly, trying to scare their hostage "i dunno, torture has always been the number one way of getting info, but if we have to, i think we should start with fingers or toes, if hes reeeally stubborn were gona have to cut off LOTS more parts, and it might even save us some time. he says this without getting up, still watching behind for hearts as well as anyone else who has clothing with a suite from a deck of cards on it
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Chase fires two spectral shots to the left of the guards, any trained guard would think to look to the right to find the shooter, unfortunately for them, chase was at their left and sneak attacked them, this bought him enough time to grab pepper .. He had to concentrate and move fast, after all his life, and pepper's were in danger here. Unfortunately now that he had pepper he was gonna have to stall, so he figured he'd just BS them until Selene manage to KO them or something. " So I figure this is enough right? I pretty much chumped you guys earlier after shrugging off a mind attack, took down a BUNCH of your guys and all of that with a shoulder wound. Face facts guys, If you had someone like me working with you, it wouldn't be very long until your plans are realised, I'll even help you carry this pretty thing back to base as a show of good intention." Chase was bluffing out of his ass, he really needed ALOT of luck heree, or some quick timing from Selene.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Chase:

Chase tries to fire for his first time, two spectral shots. He tries his best to emulate from the shots he's seen and fires. The shots don't turn out as expected, at all. The energy looks highly unstable and misshapen and don't fly straight. One shot wildly flies in a crazy pattern, does a loop, and slams into the guard carrying Pepper's head. The shot bursts violently, and the guard crumples, knocked out cold.

The second shot is a complete dud, it just flops down, not making two feet.

Chase has definitely got the remaining guards attention, and the he turns with rifle ready and pointed at Chase. "What the-"

He doesn't get to finish his sentence, because a shimmer of light ripples upon his head revealing Selene who had jumped onto him, locking her legs around his head, and uses her momentum to flip and slam him to the ground, knocking him out.

Selene dusts herself off. "First time trying a spec-shot. Not bad kid, need a little more practice I think though."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:04 am

Ryan arrives at the tree and takes in the scene, noting the barrier by walking into it. Then he starts yelling. First Lieutenent Oliver Haversham! What have I told you about enclosing yourself within a confined space? How much oxygen is in there? Remove this wall! Second Lieutenent Jeanine Perks! Just because our activities and existance are classified does not give us the right to ignore the Geneva Convention! Stand away from that man immediately! I am taking over this interrogation!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:47 am

Oliver, Jeanine, Ryan, Arthur, and Mouse:

As Ryan arrives, heavy footsteps can be heard in the distance. Something is coming your way.

(Hint: Let in Ryan quick, prepare a get away.)
((Comments: Their coming!))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:08 am

Oliver makes a hole in the force field to let Ryan through, then closes it again once he's through.

River, please read the text message we sent you about code names. Also, Stitch is going to continue running the interrogation. You know she's the best at this.

He then whispers to Ryan:

She's handling it, just pretend her current behavior is normal for a while. Also, there are small holes in the top of the field to let air circulate. We'll be fine.

Oliver makes small holes in the top of the field to let air circulate. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:49 am

Ryan shouts again.Lieutenant, we are Officers of the Law! We do not use code names, unlike Mr. "Image" lying on the ground over there. You are to call me Captain or Sir, is that understood? And I will not allow one of my officers to threaten a man with torture! We have already accomplished our objectives, and we don't have the resources to detain every low-ranking member of the Deck we come across! The others will be here to run clean-up tomorrow morning. Now lets retrieve the package and evac before this fools backup shows up! Then he drops his voice to whisper to Oliver. Alice and I both know everything this guy can tell us, so the only thing he is useful for is scaring off the enemy. Follow my lead, and I can have them believing that their operations were leaked.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 am

Jeanine over hears and plays her part Oh poo captain! It's been so looong!! she steps off the man then leans over and whispers Au revoir my love! Until next time. she giggles then steps away then slams a spectral fist on his head to knock him out. She runs over and whispers I hear footsteps. We need to leave now! Oliver you need to message Mouse about them arriving and get her out of here, we could be putting her in serious danger of retaliation from the Hearts. Once we are out of here I have more information to share, so let's scram, get to Mad's place.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Well, so much for that plan. I don't think we'll be convincing him of anything any more.

That aside, you found Alice? And she's not hostile any more? I think you need to fill us in while we run.

Oliver calls Mouse, since she said she didn't like texting. If she answers, he says this:

There's something big coming this way, we're gonna try to get out of here for now. You should come with us, so get back down here as fast as you can.

If she doesn't answer, he sends the same as a text message.

Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:49 pm

arthur pulls down his shirt to cover his stomach, doing a bad job hiding an angry blush
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Oliver, Ryan, Jeanine, Arthur and Mouse:

Mouse does answer, "Okay, what about the bomb?, I haven't found it yet." Her voice sounds muffled and chopping, inside a tree has bad reception.

The footsteps sound closer, but still not visible.

The tied up man the says, "Ya going to get it now."

I am utterly confused by the shirt thing Levi...
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Jeanine slams a spectral foot into his face Silence! Who gave you permission to talk? If the Captain weren't here I'd have you right hand for that! she whispers quickly Should we grab the bomb or not? This might be our only chance but we are risking discovery from whomever is coming here now, and I don't want to be here when that person comes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next