The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:04 pm

^Edited :3
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Aether Levels up! All changes are bolded.

Hoothoot

Name: Aether

Health/MaxHealth: 16/26

LV. 5

Exp:150
Next:215

Ability: Insomnia

Nature: Composed

Base Stats Total Base Relation

HP: 6 + 1 = | 7 | | 1 |
ATK: 3 + 0 = | 3 | | 4 |
DEF: 3 + 0 = | 3 | | 4 |
SPATK: 4 + 0 = | 4 | | 3 |
SPDEF: 6 + 1 = | 7 | | 1 |
SPEED: 5 + 1 = | 6 | | 2 |

Ev DEF=0 + 0= +0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 1= +1

Moves:
Growl

Tackle

Foresight

Hypnosis

__

__
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Hemera Levels up!

Summary:
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Yo Soroya.

Your taking a 10 damage bubble. You subtract your Con Modifier, not your actual Constitution. I'm saying this cause I doubt you only took one point of damage.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Quick question: Foresight. When it says it prevents opponents from modifying accuracy rolls with their speed stat, what does it mean?

Because I didn't know speed affected accuracy rolls.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Eragon5055 wrote:
Ok, time to talk about Pokémon stats

Ev DEF=0 + 0 =+0

Ev SPDEF=0 + 0=+0

Both these stats determine how hard it is to hit your mon. These two are stats you can also put points in, and are not determine by base relation, instead, you can put points in the EV DEF for every 5 points in DEF you have, and For every 5 points in SPDEF you can add one to EV SPDEF. And FOr every 10 poins in SPEED you can add one point to both. The max stats for these two is 10.

https://paranatural.forumotion.com/t205p45-pokemon-tabletop-adventures-occ
Page 125: ~Evasion Bonus~

DEF, SPDEF, and SPEED allow you to add to your Ev stats. DEF and SPDEF allows you to add for every 5 points,

SPEED lets you add to both for every 10 points.

This isn't why you missed with your growl, (Rattata has a ground speed of 8 and growl has a range of 5, plus you moved away early to stay outa jumping range.) but this Rattata's EV is the reason why Hypnosis and your Tackle missed.

Foresight can help here for that.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Gotcha. I didn't consider that it might have meant EV stats.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:07 pm

its rapid question time!!!

dose poli still get exp for being in that battle? does snow? how much exp do each of them get?

also... QUIZ TIME XD

can YOU guess whats happening to snow???
(PM me your guess (if your guessing) so that you dont spoil it for everyone else.)
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 am

Levi, you should use OCC more often. Ya keep putting OCC questions in the ICC.

As for what Snow is doing, yes she went with the others to Paul, and no I haven't the faintest idea what the heck you are doing. What ever it is needs to get a move one though, you've been for several posts hanging up the group on one spot for I have no idea why, so I pushing ya forward to get the plot moving finally.

Poli does gain some experience with its battle with the Dunsparce. Poli gains 60 exp.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:55 am

Aether levels up!
Aether levels up!
Hemera levels up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMARY:
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Does Paul know what the move X-Scissor does, or does he only know that that's the move in there?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:34 pm

Random knowledge gives you the basics. Like how to inject it, that it is a bug attack, but not the exact details of what the move is going to do. He's never actually seen the move in use.

The Pokedex can tell you which pokemon are able to learn it as long as you have scanned them.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:35 pm

That's about what I expected. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:49 pm

There are a few things incomplete in the player's handbook and pokedex, which I've noticed a few times before. Apparently one of those things is whether or not pokemon can learn X-Scissor by TM, as not a single one has it listed. I've decided to use the games' standard list for now, which shouldn't be a problem as Paul hasn't seen any pokemon that can learn it anyways.

Edit: I also threw in some extra information about TMs that's readily available in the player's handbook. I hope that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Actually, the Pokedex does tell you whether or not a pokemon can learn a tm or not.
 There is a literally a section on all pokemons Dex entries labeled TM/HM move list. They just coded it to save space.

Example, Vulpix's

TM/HM Move List

05, 06, 10, 11, 17, 20, 21, 27, 28, 32, 38, 42, 43, 44, 45, 48, 50, 53, 59, 66, 77, 87, 90

The numbers correspond to a TM/HM on page 180 in the Players guide.

What are the other things you think are missing, cause the game books are overly thorough, just have poor placement with it's sections.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 pm

No, I know that's there. But TM 81 isn't listed under any Pokemon.

Also, the player's handbook is missing an explanation for the move Curse. Those are the only things I've found.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 pm

That is weird. I'm going to house rule it as atleast any bug that has arms can learn x-scissor, so Beedril can.

And curse is weird to considering how often it's mentioned, but not to hard to convert into the game.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:18 pm

The curse problem is solved, actually. There's a wiki site supposedly by the same people that houses information from the PDFs online, and that site actually does have information for Curse.

Now seems like as good a time as any to mention that I'd really like Paul to catch a slowpoke. Just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Woah, the Wiki site is hella updated on several rules, such as the evasion rules. I'm going to leave it up to you guys if we should keep following the system we are doing or this new system found here:http://pokemontabletop.wikidot.com/pokemon-stats
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:30 pm

I like the new version a lot better. If we do change, though, I'd like to be allowed to reallocate one stat point that I wouldn't want to be where it is given the new rules. (Aether's one point in Special Evasion.)

In fact, it sounds like you don't need to allocate points to them at all with the new rules.
...I could feasibly be reading that wrong, but I hope I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:45 pm

It looks like that to me as well, it also looks to me like you'll be getting a third stat for Speed Ev.

The downside is that now the max for the stats is +6 and you can only use one. The max Ev, can be modified is also lowered to +9
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:12 pm

I honestly think that's pretty fair. Even in the pokemon games, attacks missing is not really a common thing. Letting evasion rates get out of hand is only going to cause frustration.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you know guys, your supposed to be a team. Especially Spider, you all keep trying to mess with each other, or not help each other out.

I guess its my fault for not giving you guys a bigger reason to work together. Welp, I'm going to have to rectify that don't I. Twisted Evil 

Since the TM is useless to Paul, and Paul knows this due to his roll ealier, and the fact that's an extremely poor roll for bargaining, I'm going to say that Paul is most certainly on to Luna's bullshitting.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:10 am

thats not gona stop me from using yen

and the reason i dont use occ very much is cause what i put there usely requires the context of the post, when i dont, its cause it requires the context of the previous post (when i was responding to von) and when none of that is true, its cause i forget its there...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:18 am

Why are you being hard on this? I admit I can be anal about small details, but if you don't have a more legit reason then 'it's to long' then it's like placing monopolu money on the table.

If it's that much of a problem, just call it cash, or doe, or nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next