The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:06 am

Just because you post here doesn't make your post in the other thread dissapear. We've all read it, so if you post here the context still exists. And if you need a shorter name for the money, just use "poke" like the mystery dungeon games (though I think that's technically a different currency) or a capital P.

Snow gives 300P to the kind gentleman.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:40 pm

meh... (under breath) *i still like yen better...*

(this message is directed at everyone in this RP except eargon, for reasons that will be obvious soon) i really sorry for botching up everything in both this and the other rp im in. wanted to put this here cuse asssprite and the new guy who's name i cant remember wouldn't know what i was talking about. anyway sorry...
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 pm

speaking of being in rps, im updating mine again if you're still into it.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 2:25 am

If you want the meta-gaming answer, I figured there'd be pokemon since everybody wants gastlys. This seemed like an excuse to give us all our shot at the ghost types right off the bat so you don't have to explain them in later. Same way the earlier games liked to put all the ghost types in one specific place that's all spooky and graveyard-y.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:17 pm

I think all the rp's have been particularly bad with this.

And splitting up, Horror movies should tell you how well that goes in a haunted house, Scooby DOo just lies.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Most of the rp's are at a point where the teams aren't especially cohesive units, so what can you expect?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Trueish.

I just sayin that it has been particularly bad, and I have been guilty of this as well.

Its one of those few things you can meta-game on though.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeverSplitTheParty
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:03 pm

im still wondering how much longer the pills last
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:26 pm

As long as the plot demands.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:06 am

mmk
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Oh, I went outside because in my tired state I thought just in case if, when broken, the orb would release something and it would be able to reform in the house...yeah...anyways she's back inside now.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Then she gotta rolllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Eh. Again? The intelligence, constitution or strength roll?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Your walking back into the house with an entity that is now specifically angry at you. Yup, gotta roll.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 am

You are all just so determined to split up the party aren't you? Snow runs outside with Erin, and now Luna's taking off... And Paul's gonna have to follow her because he ain't letting her get first grabs of the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:23 am

I DIDNTT MEEAANNN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Razz i just wanted another roll. plus because of that i was able to get that strength crit i just rolled five minuets ago.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:14 pm

nvm this post... found my mistake.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:56 am

Can't post till everyone has set their actions.

And Levi, regular pokeballs are +5, always.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:52 am

Yeesh, ya guys think ya need a break, or do you think you can still handle the situation? Truthfully didn't think it would be going this bad.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:49 pm

We're fucked unless some of these pokeballs start working properly. A break certainly wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Oh, they're working properly, your just trying to capture perfectly healthy Gastly, which basic catch rate is 25.

At perfect health and under level 20, the catch rate totals to 20. So yeah, it's a little difficult to catch.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Gastly

Name: Pastel

Health/MaxHealth: 12/12

LV. 3

Exp:0

Ability: Levitate

Nature: Timid

Base Stats             Total

HP:        3 + 0 =  3
ATK:      2 + 0 =  2
DEF:      3 + 0=  3
SPATK:  10 + 1 = 11
SPDEF:  4 + 0 =  4
SPEED:  10 + 1 = 11

Ev DEF=+0

Ev SPDEF=+0

Ev SPEED=+1

Moves:
Hypnosis

Lick

I added 2 to defense and she named it Pastel

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:34 pm

can't do bro
Remeber I keep telling ya it has to maintain the same stat relation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next