The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:15 pm

(As a side note wouldn't it be best to not directly state what we buy at poke-marts and such, that way there cant be any meta gaming, ( my comp is crap so i gotta figure out how to read the pdf so if this is in here just lemme know.) Removing the element of knowing how many potions or berries or whatever your opponent has makes it more like a battle between strangers, because i assume we'll be battling at some point, we could just let you, the GM know what we bought, how much we spent yadda yadda yadda.

Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:30 pm

You can pm me buys at the shop if you want to keep it a secret, but don't forget that pooling resources might be a good idea as well.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 6:34 pm

We're travelling as a group right? (STILL WORKING ON THE THING WILL BE DONE BY TOMORROW)
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Yes, you three will be traveling together.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Welp, since I gotta do stuff tomarrow early, and I cant start the game just yet, nows a good a time as any to say, this games scheduale will be when I get to it. No set scheduale, just when I can.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:05 am

im going to join Very Happy just wait until tomarrow when i can post my CS
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Name: snow richards

Description: about 5' 6", weights about 120, usely wears a skinny pink shirt that shows of what little cleavage she has. (dont judge just yet)

Level: 0

Class: None

Strength: 10 (+0)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)

Constitution: 13 (+1)

Wisdom: 9 (-1)

Dexterity: 9 (-1)

Charisma: 13 (+1)

Current Hp/ Max Hp: 65/65

Evasion Bonus: +0

Perception: -1

Bluff/Diplomacy: +1

Damage Bonus: +0

Knowledge/Academies: +0

History: shy, but a good leader, trys to look slightly apealing while not showing of to much, whenever she plays sports people always pick her to be a team captain because she tends to lead people to victory. she dosent quite understand why shes so good at it, but it always seems to happen.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Uh levi, whatcha going for here? Those stats seem to be set up for a (shudder) pokemon coordinator.  I don't plan on putting pokemon contests in here.

And uh, good leadership? Shy? Those are very opposite traits my friend and a high charisma means your anything but shy. Basically, Charisma is people smart, it means you have an infectious temperament and/or personality and/or you understand how people think and know how to play them.

On another note on the leadership thing, so far we got to others with high charisma, one higher than yours. Your going to have to be very persuasive or have a very infectious attitude if you want to do much leadering on this party.

And one finale thing, you gave me no list of desire starter and mons.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:05 pm

For a bunch of people who aren't using Charisma for our classes, we sure are putting in a lot of charisma. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:13 pm

ha ha, lol. yeah i noticed that after i posted. ill change it to be more... everything, everything good really ill just edit it and put the pokemon i want at the bottem
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:30 pm

the documents arent working on my comp, so i was looking over them on vons when i realized, im taking the exact same path as spider... aka, im planing on becoming an ace trainer of some sort, still gota look over different kinds more
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:49 pm

That's Ok, Spider is prolly just going to cross class to get type Ace for ghost as most classes have a way to cross class into it.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:04 pm

got the pages working, heres my new sheet.

Name: snow richards

Description: about 5' 6", weights about 120, usely wears a skinny pink shirt that shows of what little cleavage she has.

Strength: 13 (+1)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)

Constitution: 13 (+1)

Wisdom: 9 (-1)

Dexterity: 9 (-1)

Charisma: 10 (+0)

Current Hp/ Max Hp: 65/65

Evasion Bonus: +0

Perception: -1

Bluff/Diplomacy: +0

Damage Bonus: +1

Knowledge/Academies: +0

History: know by everyone to have almost multi-personality, going between a shy, "blush every time that guy she likes looks at her" to an over competitive battler, this seems to be triggered by when she enters and exits anything competitive.

starter: emolga
pokemon i want: wynaut, relicanth, dunsparce, slakoth, politoed.

i put only first evolutions for execpt politoed because politoed is the only specific evolution i want Razz
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:32 pm

The character is fine

but the mons, those are mostly gen 3

This is a gen 2 campaign.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:09 pm

I AM ALMOST DONE I SWEAR
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:12 pm

oh sorry... ill just remove these: wynautt, relicanth, and slackoth
and replace them with these: wobbuffet, larvatar, and kangaskhan
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Emolga is gen 5

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3695/380160-800px_587emolga.jpg

need a different starter or im picking one for ya

Last edited by Eragon5055 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:15 pm

lol sorry. make kangaskhan my starter and make one of the pokemon i want me smeargle
also i didnt mechion this earlier but i want a poliwag that i have the oppertunity to make into a politoad. just putting that out there
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:17 pm

kangaskan is a terrible starter

Imma just going to give a poliwag
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Sad fine swap it with larvitar
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Larvitar is also a terrible starter. far too rare and powerful

Starters can't be that strong man, its generally a 'solid' mon, not to strong, not to weak.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 8:39 pm

For you, Levi. Read well.
Pokemon RPG GM Guide wrote:
The first thing you will deal with, when beginning your campaign of Pokemon: Tabletop Adventures, is what Pokemon your players will get to start off with. If your players are not starting fresh, it would
probably be best to help design rules and limits so that some players are not starting off way more powerful than the rest of the Trainer they’ll be travelling with. While pokemon professors tend to give out a ‘starter’ pokemon, let’s not forget that some trainers have lived in a house with a Growlithe or a Vulpix as a family pet. Maybe they had an Oddish in a clay pot on their windowsill that they watered everyday? It’s not unusual for new trainers to bring a freind along on the journey, but you might restrict them to waiting to return home and pick it up at a much later time if the player insists on having a Dragonair as a family pet. Bascially: If a player wants to have a house pet, it’s not above level 10 and it’s not an amazingly rare pokemon, there shouldn’t be a problem. Anyway, onto a list of pokemon that Professors might offer to new trainers...

Starter Pokemon, from Professors, should have at least one evolution in their family tree. The pokemon should grow alongside their Trainer. An Evolution is the ultimate form of growth in the Pokemon world.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 10:21 pm

sorry... that was more then kinda selfish of me, just swap it with the poliwag. i dont give a carp whether its good or not, i dont really wanna change it again...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 pm

I think I have been patient enough. I'm going to start this game tonight with the first post. Character posts that are not in by 6-7 central America time, can catch-up to the group l8r. (Prolly missing the first trainer battle)
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Name: Erin Rizzo

Description: 5'2", 100 pounds, Petite. Wears sneakers, long loose pants and elbow sleeve shirts, usually with a baggy hoody on top.

Strength: 7 (-3)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)

Constitution: 12 (+1)

Wisdom: 10  (+0)

Dexterity: 11 (+0)

Charisma: 12 (+1)

Current Hp/ Max Hp: (48/60)

Evasion Bonus: (0)

Perception: (0)

Bluff/Diplomacy: ( 1 )

Damage Bonus: (0)

Knowledge/Academies: ( 1 )

History: Erin grew up around pokemon, always wandering around in forests looking for injured pokemon to heal. Always wanted to go earn badges from the gyms. 

Porygon Z, Dragonite, Alakazam, Kingdra, Meganium, Gengar 

I would like Porygon as my starter, but Chikorita will work if it is conveniant :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next