The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Vote_lcapPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Voting_barPokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:33 am

If I'm reading this correctly, Aron's Ancientpower would be an instant kill on Vulpix no matter what you rolled so long as it hit. I'm really glad it missed. Now I've just gotta hope it has less than 20 hit points ;_;

Edit: Wait, it's a once per battle move! I seriously lucked out. Oh mein gott.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:52 am

It just occurred to me I haven't been adding STAB damage. Should I go back and add it in, or what?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:12 am

No worries I remembered an added it, just a good idea to include it from now on.

For everyone sake, STAB works very different in the rp then in game, I suggest you read that section.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:06 pm

yeah... i ment food...
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Hemera Level up!

Base Stats      Total     Base Relation

HP:     4 + 1 = | 5 |         | 4 |
ATK:    4 + 0 = | 4 |         | 4 |
DEF:    2 + 1 = | 3 |         | 5 |
SPATK:  5 + 2 = | 7 |         | 3 |
SPDEF:  9 + 0 = | 9 |         | 1 |
SPEED:  7 + 1 = | 8 |         | 2 |

----------------------------------------

Paul takes the feature "Random Knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Cool, Don't forget you also get a stat point for yourself achieving Trainer Lv. 1.

Remember to roleplay trainer features and tell me when you activiating them.

Example: Paul thinks hard on the stick, trying to remember if he read or heard about this type of stick before.

Trainer Feature: Random Knowledge : Roll (Numbers go here)

or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:04 pm

I dont know my ACC stats ;n;
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Id really love to get my posts on the road, but I dont understand the Accuracy check
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Accuracy Checks are made on a D20

Generally high rolls mean accurate attacks. All moves have an Accuracy Score telling you basically how accurate the move is, and it is the number you generally want to beat to land an attack.

Tackle - Normal

2d6 - At-Will - 3

Attack - Melee

Effect: 1 Target, Dash

Tough - 3d4 - No Effect
This table is how Attacks are displayed.

The first column tells you the name of the attack and it's type: Tackle and its a normal type move.

The Second Column tells you the damage of the move, the frequency of the move, and the Accuracy score (the number you want to generally beat on a roll of a d20 to land an attack)

The third column tells you the type of attack, Whether its physical or special, and whether its ranged or not (if its ranged it will tell you the range in meters)

The Fourth Column deals with effects of the move: It has 1 target, and it has the Dash trait (Dash is in italics because it is a keyword ability, meaning to save space on several moves, the use this key word to denote a trait the ability has, in this case, Dash allows a none range move to take place at a distance because the pokemon is charging into an attack, but the mon must be in movement range)

The last Column is for contests only.

Basically, to use tackle, you make an Accuracy check, trying to roll equal to or higher than the Accuracy of the move, in tackles case it is a three. Also, the Accuracy score is raised by a certain amount depending on the targets Ev Stats, So if you use Tackle (Accuracy of 3) on a mon with a Ev DEF of +2, and if you roll a 4 on your accuracy check, your attack missed when it would have normally beat the accuracy check because the required amount of 3 was raised to five, by the Opponents physical evasion score.

Does this make sense?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Koolio
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Then roll for lick and link it to the Campaign found here.
Eragon5055 wrote:
just connect your rolls to the campaign page by signing up at the Website and putting the exact campaign name for your rolls, found here: http://invisiblecastle.com/campaign/view/33394/

and edit in to your post.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Dammit

I cant open the Pdf, all of this is becoming stressful for me now, (nvm), I cant find any attack info because I dont have the ability to open my PDF and my computer is so shitty urgggg
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:58 pm

I'll roll for ya just this once (I intended to have you guys roll to RELIEVE work off of me...)

Try deleting the files and redownloading them from the site.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:51 am

pfffffffffffffffff, Mr. 13 damage? Being meta are we?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:47 pm

I just realized something, shouldn't Poli be out? She took two 18 point hita, and her defense is only 4 and her Hp is 17/17. Total damage on Poli should be 24, a KO, if my math's correct.

I'm not the one whose supposed to keep track of your pokemon's health man.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Luna lvl'd up!. . .Whoopdee flippin doo dah

+1 INT

Luna now knows : "Get That Lock open" . . .because theivery

Sylar lvl'd up! . . .Eat my shorts

HP: 3 + 0 = 3
ATK: 4 + 1 = 5
DEF: 5 + 0 = 5
SPATK: 8 + 2 = 9
SPDEF: 4 + 0 = 4
SPEED: 8 + 2 = 9

Ev DEF=0 + 1 =+1

Ev SPDEF=0 + 1=+1

HOORAH!

Last edited by SpiderVoodoo on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Nope, cant do. Doesn't maintain stat relation. I don't know how else I can explain it.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:45 pm

ill go with "i can take a hit"
snow's stats:

str=13+0=13
int=10+0=10
con=13+1=14
wis=9+0=9
dex=9+0=9
cha=10+0=10

poli's stats:

Hit Points: 4+1=5
Attack: 5+1=6
Defense: 4+1=5
Special Attack: 4+1=5
Special Defense: 4+0=4
Speed: 9+0=9
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Cool Levi, ya did it right, choose to get rid of the pluses to Ev DEF and Ev SPDEF aye.

Don't forget to increase your health as it is your Constitution Stat x5, and you still gotta choose a trainer feature from the none class orientated ones.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:42 am

Eragon5055 wrote:
Cool Levi, ya did it right, choose to get rid of the pluses to Ev DEF and Ev SPDEF aye.

Don't forget to increase your health as it is your Constitution Stat x5, and you still gotta choose a trainer feature from the none class orientated ones.
Okay, Spider fixed his stuff and is fully done with Leveling up.

Von, I just want to make sure ya added a stat point to Paul for his trainer level, otherwise you should be done.

Soroya is working on hers.

and Levi needs to finish up his.

Remember that your modifiers and health can change when you add points, and remember to fix your pokemons new max health.

Pokémon's max health = (Hp statx3) + their Lv
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:45 am

Yeah, Paul got a point in intelligence.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 pm

money: 1000(starting)-700(2 pokeballs)-100(pokefood)= 200
snow: level 1 (features:"i can take a hit")
poli: level 5. exp:100

just wrighting these things down, and sorry, didnt read the part about them being up there.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Its cool, ya actually have much more starting money. Ya start out with 3000, so you should have 2200 left Smile
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:56 pm

I am going with "I've heard about this place before"
Before: Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Now: Intelligence: 13 (+1)

Porgy:
Boost the Def. So..
Def: 7+2=9

Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Sorry soroya, Adding to the defense at this point doesn't maintain stat relation. The stats you can add right now are Porgy's SPATK or SPEED.

Remember, they must stay the same relation as the base stats, meaning for Porgy, SPATK must remain the highest, then SPDEF, then HP and DEF also trying to remain equal, then ATK, and SPEED must remain the lowest.

Ev DEF and Ev SPDEF are the only stats that don't need to maintain relation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC   Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures OCC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next