The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 26 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 26 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 26 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 26 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 26 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Chapter Five - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 12:10 am

Now the question is: How long to bug ghosts last? Because clearly bugs can become ghosts, but with such short lifespans and the sheer amount of bugs in the world, the world should be overflowing with bughosts, unless perhaps their lifespans as ghosts is equal to their lifespans when alive.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 5:26 am

They probably just get absorbed by the first spirit that comes along.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 9:32 pm

That's a fairly reasonable assumption.

Though, if for some reason an insect was strong enough not to get absorbed, and instead absorbed OTHER insects until it got powerful enough to absorb other things... think of the monstrosity that could make.

Assuming, of course, that ghosts can absorb other ghosts and become powerful, which actually doesn't seem all that likely, now that I think about it.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 3:32 am

The new page is up, and boy is it interesting. Sock puppet spirit in a flashback panel? I must find out more about this wonderful creature.
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 11:01 am

Looks like the answer to your question is that the insect ghosts quickly get eaten by other spirits. There is probably a whole spirit ecosystem of them eating each other.

Sock puppet intrigues me. Could she have something to do with how Zaire's spirit could just pop out of the toolbag?

While I think the new page is referencing how Max likely knew Agent Day as a kid, I think that is not the acquaintance she is referring to, as Zarei barely knows Max, and he would not be a source of information on the town because he just got there.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Yes, that sock puppet is mysterious, isn't it?

I agree that Max probably isn't who Day is referring to. I think that he was slipped in there because it was the perfect opportunity for a cutaway.
And boy am I excited for the next parts now, because I've been wanting Max to investigate the school store since it was revealed in June! Very excited for what's to come!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:04 pm

June, huh? Wow it's really been that long.

You know, I actually thought that Max was the person Agent Day was talking about until I read Megazaprat's response, which makes sense... but then I immediately thought "What if Max being the cutaway still makes sense?!"

Maybe Day and Zarei don't know Max, but who else could they know who would be related to Max?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Ooooooooooh!
But... if you're talking about his mom, isn't she dead?

And I doubt that Max's dad or Zoey would know them and/or be a part of that Paranatural world, from what we've seen of them.

There is that theory I saw a couple times that Boss Leader was Max's mom, but I doubt that...
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:27 am

The question was "How do you know so much about us?" and the answer "...you and I have a mutual friend." could mean that Agent Day knew Max's mother, who could have told Day about Zarei and Spender if she was a part of the incident 13 years ago, like how Zarei and Spender was a part of it if my memory is correct.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:07 am

But then that information would be 13 years old, right? I think Day showed some more updated knowledge, though I'll have to double-check that.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 10:05 am

That might be true. But I don't know, maybe the knowledge of most resent events she could have gotten from Walker of Boss Leader, but I think the amost of recent info they could give would be minimal.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Whew, at least we know that Max canonically has two stars- one from Starcham himself, and one from Mr. Garcia as hush money. That Tab is totally paid for!
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 10:35 pm

Yup, luckily, or else that little bit of debt would lead into a downward spiral of debts and loan sharks, ending in some broken KneeKapsTM!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 11:42 pm

If things got too hot to handle max would have to snag that Golden Switch making a cameo in the background there and 'hire' some grunts of his own.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 8:39 pm

"Everyone is disappointed in Max"

As am I. He should have dressed as Scrapdragon!

EDIT: I could have dressed as Scrapdragon... I am disappointed in myself...
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 am

(I think his costume fits his character very well.)

OF COURSE ISAAC IS NARUTO! HE'S A HUGE NERD! (Being a spectral must be in part a dream come true for him, because he gets to anime in real life!)
Back to top Go down
Jub3r7
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 4:17 pm

I think it's pretty funny that neither Zach or Isaac dressed in a costume.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 7:39 pm

I'm gonna try listing all their costumes!

Mr.Spender: Indiana Jones (Of course)
Zarei: A cat
Agent Day: A dog
Isabel: A knight! (Yeah!)
Isaac: NARUTO (OF COURSE)
Max: Costume
And... tbh I have no idea what Edd is supposed to be. A paintbrush???
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 12:39 pm

I think Ed is supposed to be a troll (like one of those little plastic trolls with big hair that are apparently lucky for bingo or something?)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Hmm, maybe. A friend of mine, when asked, said something similar.
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:28 am

Yikes. Lisa may be just a child, but she is also one of the more intimidating characters. More intimidating than most of the adults anyway. Zarei should be taking notes on how to be actually intimidating instead of flirting.
It seems like she has a grudge against Suzy for her broadcasting of information. Suzy should be very afraid.

So the assumption was that Lisa wrote the note so that she could talk to Max. But since she didn't write the note, It raises a new question: why does the note writer want Max in the Barfe? Since there are rumors about who wrote the note, we can probably rule out any spirits ( assuming Lisa isn't wrong or doesn't know about spirits). So I think the best guess is dimitri. After all, he is getting lunch, and where better to get lunch than the Barfe?
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:47 am

Suzy wasn't exactly subtle about obtaining and planting that bug on Max, honestly. It was only a matter of time before someone threw a jab at her through it.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 1:57 am

I have to say, at first I just thought Lisa was weird, but now she's just really, really, REALLY cool!
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 4:06 pm

yeah, I wonder what she means when she says they deal in "dangerous contraband."
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Probably orange juice packets. I mean, it is canon that a diet obnoxiously high in citrus gives you superpowers, and it seems that the Vice Principal and others might be aware of the paranatural. So it is somewhat plausible that orange juice would be banned at the school. Its only a wild guess, but it is possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next