The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 27 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 27 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 27 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 27 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 27 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 27 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

Chapter Five - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 1:33 am

Oh man this page!... Max don't know what he's gotten himself into! (Neither do we, but it seems scary)

I wonder what Suzy's embarrassing secret could be.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 3:21 am

And here i was wondering if I would ever get a read on these characters, now I know I probably won't.

That's some intriguing turnabout right there.
Back to top Go down
djublonskopf
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 1:35 pm

Anyone notice that Agent Day (as she talks about having a mutual friend in Mayview) bears some resemblance to Max's friend Damien's mom from the dream-flashback?

They have a similar build, similar skin tone, and their faces are similar shapes. We see no indication that Damien's mom is blind, and they style their hair differently . . . but I always thought it was interesting that we didn't get to see any of their faces.

???
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 4:26 pm

I think that Suzy's secret has something to do with her name. She knows that Lisa knows it; that's a given. But when Lisa first started talking to Suzy, it went like this:

Lisa: "Miss..."

*Suzy tenses up, maybe afraid of what Lisa might say*

Lisa: "Suzy." (as though she's mocking the name, or mocking Suzy calling herself that)

*Suzy relaxes*

So maybe Suzy moved to Mayview, abandoning a dumb-sounding name for the (obviously) much better name "Suzy." Could be something dark, though.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:50 pm

That is interesting. I don't know if they're the same, but you have brought up another interesting mystery. How did Day become blind? I mean, it's possible she was born that way but I'm beginning to wonder if it happened as a result of some paranatural event. Maybe the same even that killed Max's mom
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:11 am

I think that it was Agent Day in the flashback, but it looked more like she was Damien's sister to me. That still raises the question of who the source is. Maybe Max's mom?

I have heard the theory is that her dark secret is that she is actually Mr. Starchman's daughter. It could explain why she has enough Starchman Stars to buy stories from Lisa
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Wow I've never heard that one before! Gee, that would certainly be interesting. Do you guys remember that wallpaper that Zach made of a blonde woman in the arms of a suave Mr. Starchman? Maybe that's actually his wife...? If Starchman is Suzy's dad, that woman might actually be her mother?
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 3:16 am

I was wondering if that waitress might be Suzy's mother, since she seemed to be getting an unusual amount of panel space and a name.

Also New Page!
My favorite part of this page is the doctopus in the first panel. It just looks so offended. "Ok, first of all, how dare you"
hmm. So does this mean Cody was the one who wrote the note? What secret would Cody know? Then again, Collin is looking pretty suspicious on this page with the sweating. Though that could be explained by how easily Lisa was able to intimidate his boss Suzy
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 7:19 am

And just think, so much of this could have been avoided with a signature, of initials at least! This might just be some elaborate 'new kid hazing' Max is being subjected to.

::Edit::

New page is up, and we finally got the answer to an age-old question.
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 11:53 am

holy damn Ed just dismantled Johnny
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 6:19 am

Omg I just love this newest page!
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 7:13 pm

HOLY COW it's been a while.  I had to skim over a few pages of forum to get here. Hi! I too love the recent pages of Ed being interrogated. I feel like Johnny might be having a genuine life-lesson moment here. He probably won't have a total change of heart and give up his rebellious ways, but you can see he's been thinking about stuff.

Ed clearly knows a little something about boxing, too; nice parry! Hopefully he's experienced enough to also pay attention to the second opponent with the baseball bat.
Just kidding tho, Johnny literally gave that to Ed and I can't see this going very well for Ed in the next couple seconds. Not if he's as oblivious as he seems.
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Next time on Paranatural: A horde or vengeful Turkey ghosts attacks Mayview. Will our heroes survive the onslaught?!
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 5:29 pm

An over the top turkey themed page would be quite an excercise in hilarity.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 6:32 am

It's kinda weird seeing Johnny getting whooped by a nerd. Guess today is opposite day.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 2:03 am

But you have to remember, Ed is a nerd who has had actual combat experience in life-or-death situations. (Sure, he might've just thrown a bunch of paint around, but seeing how Muse makes him work out and stuff, I feel like he would've forced Ed to actually learn how to punch stuff.)
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 10:11 am

Fighting Spirits would definitely have prepared Ed for a combat scenario in which the opponents are roughly less dangerous than himself.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 2:02 am

Did you know that one of the worst things you can do when someone is sick is to stuff their room full of people crowding around their bed all talking all at once???
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 2:32 am

I did not know that. Probably cause noone comes over when I'm sick.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 3:24 am

(I mostly said that because of the placeholder page Zack put up today where Isabel is sick and everyone's crowding around her. If I were in that situation, I'd want them all to leave so I could sleep!)
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 4:05 pm

At least Gramps is politely turning his back and being the furthest away
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Ah! the plot thickens. so now we know who this Mr. President was that the Vice Principal was talking with. Seeing how she probably knows about spirits, we can add another faction to the list of mysterious spectral groups. That is, assuming that the student council isn't just a front for the cousinhood or the mysterious hooded people

I wonder if the president is someone we've already seen? it was a secret ballot after all.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:40 pm

It wouldn't be much of a secret if anybody ever found out!

That Doctopus looks really pleased with the idle affection it's receiving. So much so that it's still around despite the strings being gone.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Imagine what that affection looks like to Cody and Collin. Shame they can't see doctopus's adorable expressions.
Back to top Go down
FrenchyWrenchy
New Kid
FrenchyWrenchy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 3:10 pm

I'm kind of surprised the faculty allowed a secret ballot to be held.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next