The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Er, actually, I'm gonna need to ask you to take a step back there. As coworkers, I feel we should all make sure to respect each others personal space. It makes our work environment healthier, keeps everyone's blood pressure nice and low and all. High blood pressure can be caused by many things! Stress, cholesterol, sudden infusions of large amounts of liquid directly into the blood stream... It's best for everyone to avoid things like that if they don't want their hearts and/or veins to rupture, you know? Ryan backs up slowly as he says all this, then turns around and sprints out the door. Within a minute, he's outside, at which point he looks around, trying to decide the best place to go. 
It seems only natural that if you have something like that you'd be able to search it mentally. It wouldn't make sense if you had to rummage through a vast, potentially limitless space if you wanted to find things in it. It'd take way too long! Also: I'm only stopping outside in case there's anything out there I should be finding.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Jared lets out a laugh and watches Ryan run out the door. "Thought so. My offer still stands for the ride."

He's got no intention to continue the chase with Ryan. He was testing him to see if he would back-up his smart mouth, might have been impressed with him if he stuck around and stood his ground.

Pepper responds to Arthur:

"Nonononono, My skin doesn't turn into metal, I get encased in this huge armor, then I can go all Juggernaut. Not X3 Juggernaut, he was rather small, but cartoon juggernaut, and I'm like, Rawrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!" She emphasizes this of course by waving her arms around and imitating Godzilla.

"Anyway, don't worry about transportation, I know a supercoolfudgecoatedultrarareawsome shortcut."
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Oliver waits until he's certain Ryan is out of earshot.

I guess we've found our alpha punk then. Congratulations on your promotion.

Hey Arthur, you got anything in there Jared can "punch"? I'd like to know what we're working with here, so a demonstration seems to be our best option. I'm sure Chase would agree. ...Of course, that's assuming you're willing to demonstrate, Jared.

He finishes speaking and takes a lemon from his bag, then bites half of it straight off. He chews while he waits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Heheheh, Chase snickers at how quickly Ryan sprints out the door nodding slightly but his eyes start to glow orange as he shuts them when he nods, involuntarilly he walks, more like is pushed over to Pepper, to which he mentally repeats to himself "NONONONONONONONONONO OH DEAR LORD OF MERCY NO PLEASE NO DONT DO IT GC FOR THE LOVE OF CHEAT CODES PLEASE DONT DO IT" it seems as though GameCrazed had no intentions of listening to his sad pleahs for mercy because it forced Chase to walk straight over to Pepper,(he has his eyes closed in that sort of nervous teen fashion so it looks like he's just nervous) and nervously say "So uhh, you know good shortcuts? I . .dont really know how to get anywhere, cuz i dont get around much . . " Chase sat there, fully aware of what GC was doing, he wondered how it could emulate him so well, and what was GC's real motive for doing this?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm

"No, I'm not willing to demonstrate right now. One, my tool is my motorcycle and I don't feel keen enough to ride her through the halls, and two, all this planning and showing off is pointless. You can talk about 'how we will work together' all day, but that's just talk. Real Teamwork and tactics come from experience and trusting the guy at your back to play his part. As it stands, this is a one time thing, after this we'll probably go back to ignoring each other like they barely exist. No one here as built enough trust and experience to warrant any kind of practical strategies that won't fuck up the moment they are tried because some one fails to communicate and get someone. Hurt.

Neither is developing any such bond, because I highly doubt the spirit is as dangerous as they say. It is just one spirit. Regardless of its abilities, I know a couple of people who could and would give it the boot if it was remotely dangerous.

Now if we're done, I like to finish this before this century ends. I'm leaving feel free to join me."

If anyone is offended by swearing, I apologize and will censor it.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:11 pm

SpiderVoodoo wrote:
Heheheh, Chase snickers at how quickly Ryan sprints out the door nodding slightly but his eyes start to glow orange as he shuts them when he nods, involuntarilly he walks, more like is pushed over to Pepper, to which he mentally repeats to himself "NONONONONONONONONONO OH DEAR LORD OF MERCY NO PLEASE NO DONT DO IT GC FOR THE LOVE OF CHEAT CODES PLEASE DONT DO IT" it seems as though GameCrazed had no intentions of listening to his sad pleahs for mercy because it forced Chase to walk straight over to Pepper,(he has his eyes closed in that sort of nervous teen fashion so it looks like he's just nervous) and nervously say "So uhh, you know good shortcuts? I . .dont really know how to get anywhere, cuz i dont get around much . . " Chase sat there, fully aware of what GC was doing, he wondered how it could emulate him so well, and what was GC's real motive for doing this?

Pepper beams with sheer happiness. "Yes! I know a shortcut that can get us to Bob's shack in like 5-10 minutes! Melissa and I found it when we were like 5 or something and its sooooooooo cool! I use it once and a while to get Chinese food. From China Town!!!! I don't have to buy tickets for a plane or anything!"

Melissa pipes in. "Bring a flashlight"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Are you three going? If so, could I come with you? I don't have anything left to do here if we're dispersing, and this shortcut of yours sounds intriguing. (besides, he thinks to himself, I think Chase could use the company of a fellow male. He doesn't look entirely comfortable with this situation.)

Oliver chomps down on the rest of his lemon, finishing it in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:40 pm

I've been censoring myself this whole time. And yeah, Ryan's a jerk and a jock and he skips school, but he's not a guy who fights people. I mean, for one thing, his powers are essentially limited to being either lethal or non-damaging, and for another, he doesn't know a lot about fighting. He's good at dodging, because his spirit encounters necessitate it, but he isn't entirely sure how to throw a punch. 

Ryan doesn't see anything outside, and begins to run down the street in the direction of their destination.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 pm

Chase was now obviously up against a wall, no way out, and the only way to move forward, so he tried his best and said " aah- uh- uhmmmmmm- errr maybe another time pepper but for now we'd just need to go to the fields to meet the spirit" Chase wanted to tell her it want that she didnt make him feel BAD just uneasy and nervous, and out of place. He heaved a sight of releif when Oliver volunteered to come with,  at least there would be another guy there.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm

That's great Pepper! A short cut would cut down on walking time! 
Jeanine turns to Arthur and asks Do you have a flashlight in your wallet?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:32 am

Jared gives a wide-eyed look. "Shortcut? Melissa, she doesn't mean the..."

Melissa looks up from her book and gives an expressionless nod.

He takes a quick step out the door, genuine discomfort. "There is no way I'm ever going back down into those spider caves. I'll see you all at the shack." Jared then makes a hasty exist toward the school front exit.

Pepper watches him leave and blows a raspberry, "It's not that bad.

Then waves to the rest of the group, "Follow me!" As she skips down the halls of the school, the rest of you follow her, Arthur, Oliver, Iris, Chase, and Jeanine. She makes a quick stop at her locker to pick up a large pick duffle bag and swing it over her shoulders.

Pepper leads you five outside to the school yard to a tree on the left. Pepper goes to the base of the tree and then goes on her hands and knees at the base of the tree. There are a couple of roots spreading out from the tree that are visible above ground and Pepper is now hovering above group of roots that form strangely enough a near perfect large circle at the base of the tree.

She then reaches into her dufflebag and pulls a rather large flashlight, turns it on and looks at the group with a giant smile, "Allons-y!!!" Pepper then makes a quick hop into the circle, grabbing her duffle bag and smoking Magenta spectral energy all around her.

And she simply falls through. As if the ground in the circle wasn't there, she falls through the floor with no resistance and is gone in an instant. The ground in the circle looks unchanged now that a teenage girl has fallen through it.

Ryan's adventure:
son of a w!tch split the party *grumble, grumble, grumble
(I'm just kidding and not actually mad)

Ryan tries to hoof it toward Bob's shack. Since he has more time to take in the sights, He smells the lemon trees in bloom in the air, saturating the town. The roads are not so busy, in fact very quiet, and the sun is shining brightly this afternoon (Probably around 3:40-4:00p.m. right now in late spring/ early summer).

You actually travel past the arcade in the town's (as Ryan would put it) 'lame ass excuse for an amusement park'. You do notice in the distance a couple of kids outside the arcade. There appear to be four high school kids, (you can't tell who they are at your current distance). Three of them are surrounding the smallest kid and you see one of them deck the smallest kid in the face, then walk off laughing as the kid falls to the floor and doesn't get back up.
Your go
(Hint: Jump into the circle, follow Pepper's example and jump into the circle while smoking (no not that kind), reactions, say 'Nope' and hoof it to the shack, Try to catch up with Jared and see if he will give you a ride.)
(Hints for Asssprite (cause he's special): Keep going, check out the kid, call the other kids out, stop what you're doing and play street fighter at the arcade.)
((Comments: GERONIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Yesterdays (June 19) posts were excellent. Everyone did there posts early and most did multiple which allowed me to move the plot along faster. While we can't do that everyday, I think its a good idea to see if there are days where we can. I'll like to do the same for this GM post.

P.S. I'm sorry, I promise I'll stop picking on ya Asssprite.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:05 am

Ryan notces the kid and considers soaking the bullies a bit. Most people will stop what they are doing if warm liquid of any kind beguns to darken their pants, but he needs to save as much water as possible. Instead, as he passes by, he conjures a couple drops of water inside one of the arcade machines CPU's, causing it to short out and smoke. Within moments the shitty parks owner should arrive, because while he may be perfectly comfortable sitting in his chair watching some kid get beat up on his security cameras, if he sees a machine smoking he probably will actually get off his lazy butt long enough to make sure there isnt an actual fire, and if hes already up he'll probably do something about the situation. The machine probably wont ever get fixed, though. The noise is enough to distract the group while he runs by, which will probably be his excuse in case the other spectrals hear about this. "I didnt want the kid to see my face. He might blame me, and that would be annoying.". 
By the way, Im going to have him run southeast around lemonland as opposed to northwest, because it is clearly more efficient, so keep that in mind for any other encounters I might have along the way, I guess? Im sure it wont matter, though.

Last edited by Asssprite on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:50 am

I'm sorry Asssprite, that plan won't work for two reasons
Uno: You are trying to summon water inside a machine that is inside a building, I'd give a 5% chance of actually hitting a machine, much less an inside of a machine that you can't see.

Dos: You can barely tell their ages and are unable to identify them at your distance, being generous, the building would be in range and you wouldn't be able to tell if any machines would be in range.

Sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 pm

Oh, oops. I had figured that as he ran around the corner, he'd enter range briefly. Also that there was a window display of some sort. Actually, re-reading the whole thing during the day now that I've slept, I guess they already left, so I guess I'll just... sort of...
Ryan kept running. The larger, violent children had already stopped, and its not like he feels any need to pacify violent humans anyways. I mean, yeah, if spirits are a threat, he'll do something about it, but the police are the ones who oughta be doing something about these guys. Ryan remembers the towel Arthur gave him earlier, and that Arthur only took back the soap, and crosses the street so he runs right past the smaller guy, dropping the towel in front of him as he passes by. He doesn't stop, though. If the kid wants to put ice in it or something he'll have to find some sort of ice dispenser. Or he could just wipe his face off. It's all in his hands now.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Ryan:
As you run past the kid trying to get back-up you get a better look at him. He has long wavy hair that is now slightly obscuring the developing black-eye on his face and he is wearing brightly colored baggy clothes.

As you drop a towel in front of him, a look of confusion crosses his face. You keep running until the Arcade is far behind you.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Chase looks at the circle, midly entertaining the idea of going in. Chase expects the ground to be solid unless he puts both feet in the circle, oh how wrong was he, he trips into the hole in the tree leaving behind a plume of orange smoke which turns black as it fades.is controller  his controller falls out of his hands and just on the edge of the circle, luckily it vibrates itself down the hole following chase landing on his head, while chase, lands painfully on his rear end.

Following his ever so graceful chase grumbles and this is why i dont leave my oom, at least when I'm in my room there are no trap doors.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Jeanine peers cautiously into the hole, wondering how far down the drop is. She summons her sewing kit and pulls out one of the thimbles (metal with two small holes bored into it) and enlarges it so it would fit around her head. She then pulls out a pin and a length of knotted thread and enlarges those as well, stabbing the thread into the ground with the pin, letting the other end of the thread dangle down into the hole. You guys can use this to climb down, it'll hold your weight if you don't want to jump. She tightened the straps of her bag (its like one of those one strap messenger bags) so that it clings to her side and climbs down the thread.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Oliver curses himself in his head for not asking for details before this began. If it can take them as far as pepper suggested and has more than one exit point, it would no doubt have helped to have some prior instruction into the machinations of this mysterious hole. Unfortunately, he has no such thing, so he jumps in once everyone else has gone through already.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:34 am

GUYS GUYS

ME N ERAGON WERE DOING THIS WHOLE WAITING FOR THE LAST WO POSTERS ,go on gizoogle . com and copy paste the first page of this rp's adress and search it, then sit back and enjoy reading, i guarentee youll die of laughter
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:20 am

Ryan continues running until he reaches bobs shack, unless further interruptions are intended to happen.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:54 am

As each of you fall into the hole, Pepper quickly grabs you and moves you to the side so you don't get landed on by anyone else. As the last person gets down, Jeanine yanks on her string and pulls the pin back down and puts away her tool equipment.

The place you have fallen in is near pitch black, the only illumination is the floor and Pepper's flashlight.

The walk way that you five are standing on looks like it is made out of fluorescent glass. It is a thin walkway that can barely hold two people across its length and it looks less than 4 inches thick. The path stands without out support it seems in a bottomless void of black and you can't see the entrance on the ceiling you came from. The path looks like it goes on for an eternity in both directions, and occasional split path marks the road but you cant follow them because something blocks your view in the endless darkness.

Pepper pipes in as you stare to the empty around you. She puts the flashlight under her face and gives her best spooky voice. "Welcome to the Web Way"

Ryan adventure:

You keep running toward Bob's shack. As you travel, her feel a gush of wind on your back and you hear a loud motor rush past you on the road. You turn and look to see a familiar rider doing a wheelie and giving you, (specifically you as no one else is there) the middle finger. You hear the rider shout to you above the roar of the engine.

"See you there, Jock-Strap"

Your move
(Hint: Now the time to ask questions, Ryan's thoughts on his journey)
((Comment: Of course there are spiders in the Spider Cave!))

Pepper is so gangsta. (inside jokes for the win, you might catch them if you join the chat late at night, we're weird like that.)
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:00 am

Oliver asks what he's been wondering the whole time: What is this place and how does it work?

He also readies his spectral ability to deflect any falling spiders or such that may besiege the group.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:04 am

Ryan briefly considers slicking up the road under Jareds tire, but since he doesnt know if Jared could recover, he instead decides to not do that. Frankly, vehicular collisions make him sick.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 am

Pepper turns and pouts at Olliver.

"I just said it's the Web Way Ollie. I have no idea how it works, Melissa says it's some kind of 'subspacethingy'."

She turns, moving her flashlight across the room. As the flashlight shines, it reveals an obstruction a couple of feet away from the path. As she turns the flashlight across it, it is revealed to be a wall of web and as she turns to the path you can see the flashlight across the path way, the light shows that it is not just a wall of web but a tunnel of web going around and far above the path.

She then shines her light on the ceiling to the entrance where you have all fallen from to reveal a circular shape pattern on the ceiling that is a little lower then the rest of the ceiling and shimmers as her light shines on it.

"Melissa and I found this place when we were starting out as spectrals. It was huge and scary back then as we had accidentally had fallen in. We wondered the place and crawled all around the web until we finally found an exit. An exit in Japan. Luckily, I was able to call my Mom and she was able to fly us back. She has no idea how we got there in the 20 minutes we were missing. Anyway, Melissa and I have spent a long time exploring this space since then and as far as we can tell, we haven't discovered nearly all of it. The exists are random but always lead to the same place and are always open from both ways, all you have to do is charge the opening so to speak with spec energy and you can pass through it. Melissa even built this walk way with her tool so we don't have to get dirty and sticky on the web." She smiles, this being her most calm speech in a long time.

Which is immediately followed by her latching on to Chase's arm. "Don't worry, If your scared, I'll protect you." She bats her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:23 am

Chase mentally spazzes out when Pepper grabs his arm AGH PEPPER WHAT ARE YOU DOING PEPPER STAHP his face irl though was completely blank and his hands were clammy. he was in a position where he couldnt run or leave. Silently with a small mental whimper he gave up and decided to just let her continue to hang on his arm, vowing revenge against GC. Well, she does smell . . kinda nice he said before slapping himself with his free hand and remembering why he agreed to all this.

"I swear once my tool is recharged and I am finished this mission, I am outta here, this is more intrusive than microsoft!" he says to himself as he meekly replies to pepper "U-uh yea, sure O-O-ophelia , just uh, yea, ill let you lead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next