The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 am

How'd your conference with Snakey go? Jeanine asks, watching the green liquid warily.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:59 am

Ryan blinks and taps the side of the pen, causing the drip to fall off. He doesnt seem to remember the snake wearing any clothes either, but whatever. He looks around for something to test this venom on...? Hes not paying much attention to the drop that fell, though.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:02 am

The droplet falls to the ground. After a second, the ground starts to rumble, A Tree bursts from the ground where the drop was spilt, knocking Ryan over, It grows to double Ryan's height before stopping, it is full of green leaves and the tree has various swirls marked on its trunk.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:07 am

[color:efa6=56bd8b]Oh! Interesting...Ryan examines the tree, then picks up an ordinary rock and tosses it at the tree as a test.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:08 am

Well, we found the fence maker. Jeanine says eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:08 am

The rock passes through the tree as if its nothing.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:15 am

....or not. she stares at the tree for a few seconds and then says Maybe you should try something more spectral she swings her fist at the tree, tendrils of blue energy swirling of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:32 am

It moved me outta the way, didnt it? If it doesnt work on physical it has to work on spectral. Hmm... Ryan shakes off a couple more drops, then catches them with water in midair, creating a line shape. Hes hopingto grow a lot of fairly small trees using the property of dilution.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:37 am

He actually feels the pen complying with his demands, a line of trees grow, semi bonded with each other, matching the Height that Ryan is hoping for.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 am

Ryan grins. Hey, before we go to your house... Is there any way we can get around really quickly? A vehicle or something? Id just like to visit the most major point of entry for all these spectral immigrants. I think I can slow the flow for the night.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:10 am

Jeanine shakes her head. The only "vehicle" I have is my bike. Which is currently at school. I could always make a construct for you to travel in. She waves her hand and a bubble with two seats forms. The bubble makes it convenient to just roll, and the seats sorta roll with it, staying put at the bottom. she shrug and it fades Or maybe Arthur has something..? she looks at him quizzically. Do you?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:25 am

"Finally done playing with your new toy then?" Jared asks Ryan impatiently.

Jared then turns to head to Jeanine. "I have to pick up my bike first, but I'll... meet you later at your house." He quickly adds, "Only because you insisted." He turns around and starts fast walking away, his face deep red.

Alice looks down at herself and finally notices what everyone else noticed. "Oh, that's why you gave me the towel. My clothes are see through because they are damp." She finally wraps the towel around her.

(Hint: Start traveling to the treehouse.)
((Comment: Alice is such a dork.))
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:09 am

This thread just grew two pages in the last three or four hours. What exactly is going on?

Well then, to the treehouse! I have some business of my own to conduct once we're there.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:16 am

Sugar, mostly sugar.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:08 am

I guess we should head over. she turns to Ryan. I know you would like to set the trees now but I would rather you do that in the morning. she chews her bottom lip anxiously It becomes easy for one to be lost at night here. So we should leave it till morning kay? she turns and says to the rest of the group So on less the rest of you want hang out in the dark lets get moving!
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:34 am

Taking note of ryan's new powers, Chase deduced he was at a current dissadvantage to Ryan, and ALOT of the others, but Wait a minute, he wasnt even planning on staying there, so why did he care what powers they had? "I'm with ya Jean"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 am

Fine. Lets go.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Let's go then Jeanine made her way through the forest until she reached the river then headed downstream until she reached the path leading home. She made sure to move slowly enough so Chase and Arthur could keep up. She made her way down the path and reached the base of the tree. She turns to the others and says It's a long way up, so if you want to use the bathroom now is your chance. She points to an outhouse surrounded by potted plants and a large pile of dirt a little ways away from the tree That's the toilet. There's a basin of clean water and a bar of soap by the tree. So now that that is done, if you don't have to go we should start heading up. She turns to Chase Do you want to give the pulley idea a whirl? I'll make sure you are 110% safe. she says pulling out some thread in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:57 pm

As you all reach Jeanine's house, You see a girl standing by the tree holding several boxes of pizza. Her glasses fail to hide how ticked she is.

Pepper jumps excitedly toward the pizza holder. "See Jeanine!? I am the master at-" WHACK  "- owwwwww." Pepper rubs her head.

Melissa had pulled out a book and whacked Pepper on the head with it. "What did I say about ordering pizza to my house? I'm not your personal delivery girl." She says rather cross.

"Come on, don't be like that..." Pepper pleads.

"Nope, Im still mad at you for the last time.

"Would having some placate you? I got a extra cheesy one." She entices musically.

"... Fine." She sighs. "You'd better pay me back though.

"Pshhaww, of course! Don't I always?" Pepper gives a big toothy grin.

Melissa just lets out a sigh, and smiles at her friend. Then she turns and notices Alice. Her eyes get bigger for a second with surprise. ...hello Alice... I haven't seen you in a while. You doing Ok?

Alice responds, "I... feel better."

"...That's good"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Jeanine watches the exchange with amusement. Hey Melissa! she says smiling Thanks for bringing the pizza and welcome to my humble abode. She gestures at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Oh, great, I'm ready to eat. Ryan walks over and tries to open one of the boxes to take a slice without waiting for them to do things like get inside or sit down.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Chase thinks about it and finally decides he doesnt give too damns what Ryan thinks, he wasnt going to be here for very long. "None for me thanks, dont feel very hungry." He was in fact VERY hungry, and pizza was his favorite meal. "Dont wanna give them the idea that we are friends or anything, and id rather not owe them anymore then i currently do." Chase says this too himself in audibly while scooching over to a wall, chossing to crash there he lays his head back against the wall and dives into the virtual world he always preffered.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Whack, Quicker than a snake, Melissa whacks Ryan's hand with her book.

She doesn't even turn to face him while she does this and responses to Jeanine. "Thank you Jeanine. It is a pleasure seeing you again. I hope these guys haven't given you much trouble. I understand that Oliver is responsible, but it has to be tough dealing with that town punk,... and Pepper."

"Hey!" Melissa pushes up her glasses and smiles impishly.

Chase's stomach growls quite audibly despite his words. Pepper smiles and declares, "Ha! Your stomach betrays you, now come up stairs and eat before I have to force feed you!" Pepper says triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Naw, it wasn't that bad. They were all great, and Jared isn't such a bad person once you talk to him more. she started pulling threads out from her sewing kit and throwing them over the branches nearest the top with weight constructs at the end of them to weigh them down. She fashions a sort of hammock seat with one end the threads, and the other she grabbed with a large spectral fist. Would you like to go up this way? she asks Chase.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:54 pm

blushing and talking slightly lower he says "Im okay, really im not that hungry at all" Chase would have loved to have the power to shrink right about now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next