The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Oliver sits back and tries to pretend he understands anything about what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Selene answers Jeanine, "It would be entirely acceptable."

Mad then says to Pepper. "You do pack a whollup." He continues to rub his chin.

"I'm sorry, I thought I was under attack."

"It's quite alright. Anyway, how about we continue on discussing the problems at hand."

(Hint: Tis the same)
((Comments: This boat aint leavin till ya make it.))

This is an early gm post because I got some news. I have reluctantly been forced to go to my last resort to make money till I can get a part time job. It is a terrible 8 hour early morning shift, and as such, gm posts are going to be coming around 10:00-11:00p.m. Central American time for the time being on weekdays. It also means no more late night shenanigans and posts for me so that I can function in the morning. Mondays also might not be getting steady posts anymore because I will most likely be constantly out and about those days, between late night college class, bus travel time and the 8 hour shift. I will try to post on Mondays, but there is no guarantee.

Hopefully, this will change back soon, but my luck is terrible. Since this is a change, ya all are not do not have to post everyday this week so I can get a rhythm and it is also a good point in the game cause its just in the planning stage, nothing else really happening. I still require at least three posts to continue and feel free to post more. I guess that's all, sorry for the bad news.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:22 am

Pepper, I asked Jeanine about this, and she told me to ask you. How did you all get here? I didn't see you get off the train when I did, and I left well before you, so how was it you were here when I got here?
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:46 pm

arthur buts in "we took the web way, pepper found an exit that came out in a trainstation near town."

wow, that sucks...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Pepper quickly puts her hand over Arthurs mouth and gives him a glare that says 'Strike two, ya dun messed up.'

She then laughs it off. "It's a secret." She then motions Ryan to come over and whispers in his ear. "I'll tell you later, when there isn't so many 'other' people around if you can keep a secret." She then turns to Arthur, "Unlike SOME people. Hint hint." Pepper trying to give the stink eye is still incredibly none threatening and adorable.

Selene looks like she is going to inquire further, but decides against it. "Uh, nevermind, I rather not know..."

................................................................................................

(Hint: Plan)
((Comments: Yup, just waiting for you to come to a concensus and take action. *whistle*))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:41 am

Ryan has no idea what any of you are talking about. Well, how are we going to get out of here, anyways? It is unlikely that we will be able to pull off any sort of assault on the remaining targets. We cannot force the mayor to do as we wish, and we have no way of negating the barrier. We cannot frighten the Deck off without major backup, but we have no way of contacting the outside world unless we can somehow remove a signal jammer from a cell tower that cannot be reached from inside town. We cannot stay here for long, because theres no way for Mad to smuggle us food and supplies without endangering him and the others. As far as I can see, we are out of options.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:07 am

Then the first thing we have to do is to get communications up and running for obvious reasons, but I can only see two ways of doing that; Either getting the Mayor to lower the barrier for us or Arthur shoots the device jamming the signals. Both are risky due to the high alert for us...but I think we should maybe try to break the jamming device rather than getting the mayor.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:34 am

The jamming device is, as far as Our experience goes, not visible from any point in town due to the inconvenient terrain. As far as I know, the mayor is unlikely to remove the barrier for his enemies.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Then we'll just need to convince him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:47 pm

I agree, going after the mayor is our best bet.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:50 pm

How do you propose we do that? Mind control isn't something any of us can do. Or are you going to threaten to maim him, like the last guy? Ignoring, of course, the obvious ethical issues involved with torturing human beings, there is the pragmatic issue of nobody wanting to help people that hurt them. We have no reliable -let alone morally sound- method of coersion, and you would have us risk our lives in an attempt to abduct a heavily guarded individual? There isn't any way that even resembles a good idea.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:55 pm

"hey mad, you know this town much better then any of us i presume, do you know anywhere in town where i can get a shot at the signal jammer, or any other way to get outside the barrier?"

Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:15 pm

I was not actually physically hurting the man. I just suggested that I would should he not comply.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Empty threats are even more unreliable.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:48 pm

And questions with no real answers even more than that, There is no real way to go about this that doesn't involve someone being in danger, and I'd rather have it be them rather than us right? I dont know what the mayor's stance is on anything, but if he has a child or something we could just lie and appeal to his morality with "my sibling will die if I cant get back to them".

Furthermore, my tool has decided to stop working for me, it is being managed, but for the time being I cant hulk out or use my speed. So you should factor that in there.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 8:58 pm

Well, this is the safest place for us. So you, at minimum, are staying here. Especially since you must be coming down with a fever and therefore delusional to assume a minor can even run for political office, let alone attain it. It is, furthermore, abundantly obvious that the most dangerous place for us to be is within fifty feet of the mayor, because they will be guarding him. If we were to recklessly endanger human lives, the way to do it would be to go after Numbers as they made their way around town, and then escaping. But that isn't acceptable, obviously. I think we should wait a little bit, then do some scouting. If we can find the armory, we might be able to accomplish something signifigant and avoid deaths.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 pm

"Ryan, I think you missunderstood Chase's statement. He was talking about trying to appeal the Mayor's better nature, really had nothing to do with him being a minor." Selene states.

Mad answers Arthur's question "You can see the tower from outside the barrier near elementary school building on the otherside of town, I don't know if you can see any sort of jammer though, I'm not an expert on the subject so I have no idea what it would look like."

Pepper then inquisitively asks Chase, "Your tools not working? Did ya break it? I never had a tool so I wouldn't know."

(Hint: Same as before)
((Comments: I will only suggest options, don't wanta just give ya 'choose A or B', that too restricting.))
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:10 am

"well if you can see it from that point, i can probably hit it, but on the other side of town seems a bit risky"
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:24 am

Selene could you take Arthur to the other side of town? With the invisibility you could get there pretty safely.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Selene answers, "I could do that if need be."

So few posts, so little to work with...
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:33 pm

"alright, lets go then"

is every one else gone? i was just waiting for someone else to post with something i could work off of
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:11 am

Ok. Perhaps the rest of us should try and be distractions perhaps? We could look around for the tool shed (hehehehe) and keep the Hearts away from you two?

Sorry. Schools been busy and exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:58 am

Nah, its just . .refusing to work with me for right now, says its not putting up with my attitude anymore. What was I supposed to say? because a spirit got in my head I don't trust any of you again? I knew what this was really about, my attitude towards people, going back into my old mindset made me cock and dangerous, not only to myself but to my tool. I hated morally grounded reasoning, and since when did GC start caring about morals?!

I just balled and clenched my hand, trying to make a spectral fist, or anything but I had no real idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Ryan thinks for a minute, then narrows his eyebrows. Appealing to any member of the decks better nature would be foolish. They clearly lack anything resembling empathy. Or, for that matter, critical reasoning. I think we should form teams and try a few things. Selena, I want you to go with Pepper to test out the barriers limitations. That task is the most noticeable and would make you targets, and her power wouldnt help with that. Oliver, go with Arthur to reach the tower. Keep off the streets; you can use your tool for that. Chase, you and Alice stay here and keep track of us with your phone. I'm taking Jeanine and going exploring. We will look for anything we can use. Alice, do you know how to access my memories yet? If I'm not back in an hour, I want you to do it, and see what I'm doing, ok? We'll all come back in an hour to report. Any objections?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Yes. No offense Arthur, but your offensive capabilities are not the greatest and we saw how Mr. McBeefy fondled Oliver's barrier. I really think that Selene should go with Arthur, that way they would be free of any danger. Pepper could at least move fast enough with Oliver to get away from McBeefy with Oliver. Also the hearts aren't soulless robots, I don't like the idea of actually talking to one other than grilling for info but they are, in fact, human. Most likely the lower people are, like Mad said, with the Deck because they actually believe in the cause, they just have skewed methods of getting it. But still don't talk to any of them, they'll attack. Jeanine ties her hair up then pulls out a button and slides it onto her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next