The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 pm

You may have a point that I am a touch overeager now that we are on the last leg... But we know that there is nobody obstructing the exit right NOW. We don't know if anyone will be standing in front of it ten minutes from now. Everyone in the hearts is currently in the process of returning to their posts after the mad scramble to catch Pepper. That means that the only thing we can do is get out with as much immediacy as possible. And... The green man said that there was someone coming, right? I don't want to be here then. The plan is to find the school and get out before the guards get back. It's desperate because we are desperate. We may be safe here, as far as we can tell, but we have no idea what the situation is like back home. We have to return and ensure the security of her territory, or we will never be able to set foot on it again. If you hadn't followed me, I'd probably be dead, but at least there'd be nothing to apologize to her for... Although, that's hardly a better outcome. I don't really want to leave a minute for preparing. I want to run now, if we could, but I recognize that you may not be ready. And...though I will never refer to a human as an enemy, I can accept that advice. It would be stupid of them not to guard the only exit from town, so we must assume they normally do. It would be stupid of them to guard a single point while the rest of the wall got torn down, so they didn't while it was under attack. You're right to be scared to go out there, but this is our best chance of escape. I don't think they'll panic like this if we hit the walls again. If someone like that shows up... All we can do is avoid their attacks.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm

"Our main and clear priority should be the objective of making sure at least ONE of us gets out to call for help, that said it would be amazingly great if we could all make it, but if need be we can fight our way back here after at least one of us gets back out."

Chase lets a grim silence fill the room.

" Two problems though ."

" One. More than likely we are going to get caught on our way in, so we need to know who we're sending in the worst case scenario that we arent able to follow them out. "

" Two. They will probably have their toughest guys guarding that exit, One of the hearts I fought in full fledged hulking rage nearly tore a hole through me without trying, so be very cautious of these guys, let them put out their hand first before we defend ourselves, if need be . Though, this is only worst case. "

"Hey, Pepper! You done yet?!"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:08 pm

Well, Oliver and Arthur are both already out. They are no longer within the barrier, so that's priority one accomplished. And since they got out recently, we know that the exit is temporarily unguarded. It's a race, right? We just have to be faster than the opponent, and we can escape. If they're faster than us, we have to retreat back here and wait for the others to get word out about this place.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Pepper replies. "I'll wash when we got time. Sorry Chase, I'd hate to admit it, but Ryan has got a point. A mad dash toward the exit might be our best option. Plus, my armor form is pretty fast. If we go all out, Gurran Langan style, we could make it out."

Selene, "If you kids decide to go, I'll go too. I much more experienced in fighting so I can atleast provide cover. Plus, I can do hit and run tactics to keep the enemy confused."

Mouse raises her hand. "I's can tag along as well. Those guys got guns. I'm sure they'll shoot. With me around, tose bullets are hitting nuttin but air. It's much easier then tryin' to swim a mile through concrete again."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:56 pm

You sure Mouse? You might not be able to get back here for a long while.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Mouse gives a vote of confidence. "I'm sure. Gettin' out of this cage has been a goal for a lot of us here. I'm sure Anton gets what I'ms sayin'"
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:17 pm

"Well then, all the peices seem to be in place, and since i have everything and you all seem ready lets go, but a bit of forewarning, I only have one more use of my controller so ill should probably stay in the middle of the group ."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:19 pm

Probably a good idea. Ryan and Alice head it up? I can take the rear.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:09 am

Alright. I think Pepper had a good idea there. She could carry Alice in her armor without slowing herself down too much, which is something none of the rest of us could do, so she should be up front as well. Chase, its up to you, but it might be a good idea for you to use your controller for a speed boost. It would get us out faster, probably, but then you'd be virtually defenseless for a while.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 am

Da whole shebang:

The group heads out to make a mad dash to the exit.

BY A GODDAM MIRACLE OF GOD, YOU ALL FACE NO OPPOSITION REACHING THE EXIT. I rolled, on Game Science dice mind you, the fairest dice in the world, 3 20's. Why can't I roll like this when I want to.

Oliver and Arthur and Everyone:

Dusk falls and you see the large group make it through the tunnel. You are all reunited once more and in the safe at the moment. Who knows  how long this will last.

...........................................................................................
(Hint: I'm baffled)

((Comments: These dice are most holy.))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:58 am

Well! That was the easiest thing I've done all day. Whats the best way out of here?

So which fortune-gods do I owe sacrifice to this time?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:02 am

I say we head back to our town. Get some help on the matter. She looks at the group Um...Anybody got Jared's number? It would be a good idea to contact him and Melissa. And everyone else... she looks at Pepper and asks Shortcut? then looks at Alice, Mouse and Selene Um I don't have parents sooo you guys can stay at my place...it's uh...pretty...secluded...I don't have a modern toilet...There's room, it might get a liiiiiitle tight but still you guys are welcome, mí casá es sú casá.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 am

Well, yeah, of course we'll go home, I just was wondering if anyone had a stealth-jet hiding around here someplace or if we'd have to hitchhike.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:26 am

Selene speaks up. "Is anyone injured at all. My brother is a private practice doctor. I do have a way out and he's not to far off. I don't know where you all are going, but I think it might be a good place to get a check-up before going home."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:43 am

Jeanine smiles That might not be a bad idea. We live in Gloria Messis, we were actually helping out a local guardian spirit under the...er...request of the guy who kinda owns the place, Phillip Kingston. It's a pretty spectral town. It's nice. I don't think it's too far from here...
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:49 am

Every decision I've made in this town has come back to bite me in the ass, I'm just going to follow whatever you guys decide to do.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 am

Well, I mean, we were going to get paid for it until we totally abandoned our duties. If it was just a request from that guy, I wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 am

"So .we're out . . .WOW you'd figure someone else would have done that before . . . "

The boy thinks to himself before turning to selene.

"Hurray for that, I'd rather not take another shot in the ribs and hear a cracking sound this time, so its in my best interest to definitely have these looked at by a doctor."

Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Yes, lets see your doctor. I want Alice looked at, and there might be a car.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:11 pm

sorry i haven't posted in a while... and soroya, we couldn't use our phones in the first place, so making it impossible to use our phones wouldn't really be doing anything, unless we had someone with more technical knowledge in fact, breaking it would be a positive thing because then our enemy's couldn't communicate. and to respond to asssprite, something that is probably going to happen is that we are going to defeat the person who has the barrier around this town, by doing that, the barrier will disappear and we will be able to leave were ever we would like, even if we try to escape without removing the barrier, i can think of multiple ways to get by any guards they would put there. and i highly doubt that they would put one of there strongest people down there to sit and wait for a bunch of kids that may never show up. plus, getting back into the city isnt a problem because we can just go back in through the barrier. so personaly i dont see any cons that we cant get around. so i would still like a roll please.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Nope, no rolls. I gave ya your chance and you botched it. Any more messing will invoke a fatal shock. Ya kinda did that yourself.

Anywhose, your entire assumptions are pretty much incorrect. Phones have been working levi, just not for any calls to outside of the town, so it would still be a loss. And no, they aren't relying on the tower, at all, so no loss to them. Military equipment remember, they have walkie talkies.

And for 2, don't assume who you will and will not defeat and or meet. At this rate, no, you will not have a chance to fight the person in the barrier unless you decide to go back into the city. and yes, security of this exit will be tremendously beefed up when they realize you know, which won't take long.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Selene looks a little surprised at hearing the name 'Kingston'. "Philip, really. He's always up to something.

Anywho, I have a helicopter hidden across the hill, it's how I got here. There should be enough room and fuel to get us where we need to go, and I can contact the suits so we can bring the Hearts down before they know what hit them.

There is no need to further involve you kids."

"Helicopter! Any one else getting a Jurrasic Park end scene vibe here? No, just me?"

Mouse tilts her head. "I've gots no idea, is that a movie? I's never get ta see those."

Pepper gives Jeanine Jared's number. "I bet he'll be super-duper worried about you." *wink wink*

Yo, Vasyl, you lost. If you need help just pm.

.............................................................................................
(Hint: Levi, if you still want to mess with the tower, it has to be to destroying it, cause I think everyone is ready to leave. I still, as your gm, do not recommend it)

((Comments: Mother Russia has claimed puny rp as it's own. Tremble in fear to Soviet might.))
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:23 pm

If you want to destroy the tower, you'll need to convince either Oliver, Pepper, Ryan, or Chase to do it, probably. Considering how dangerous it would be to do that, with pretty much no reward at all, I'm not into it myself, and I doubt Chase will be interested in wasting his last use of his tool, so its down to Ollie or Pepper, and you'd have to do it keeping in mind that if anyone who was against messing with the tower heard, it would become a debate about strategy, so you'd have to come up with a very good set of reasons not to just leave, keeping in mind we are all currently outside the barrier and free to go, since we managed to get through the same hole you and Oliver got through before the guards returned. If you can come up with extremely solid reasons to damage the tower, then you can have Arthur present them to everyone. You've already determined that there isn't anything you can do to it on your own. The Wunder arc is essentially complete at this point.

Oh, good, a helicopter. Ryan nods at everyone, and starts walking up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Lets just say that taking down the tower is a very bad idea. VERY VERY BAD. You know Kingston? How so?Jeanine dials the number and as she does so mutters What it's not like we have Philip Kingston's number... can't tell Monarca we're coming back otherwise.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:31 pm

wait, when did you roll? im confused... i remembered things that conflicted with other things, both of which seemed to make sense, and right now i have no clue what the deal with our phones is... plus, it dosent make sense that we could use our phones, unless they had a special setting to connect directly to each other without being directed through a radio tower of some sort... maybe the i dont know shit about phones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next