The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 6 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 6 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 6 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 6 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

Chapter Five - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Aaaaaah this double page was TOTALLY worth the wait! I just love how Zack made everything flow together to form the chaos that would happen as Coach Oop drags Jeff and Max out of the gym.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 12:36 am

Yeah, it was pretty neat.

[Coach Oop] NOBODY LEAVE THE GYM
[Vice Principal] *immediately leaves the gym*

I like all the subplots within, like Blue Bully getting tossed out, and Isabel frantically trying to get to the front. And what's Cody's deal?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 1:01 am

I guess he feels betrayed by Jeff...? What is his deal?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:46 am

But yeah, that page is absolutely AMAZING especially Johny and co! Johnny just artfully musses his hair with the help of an Ollie-held mirror before posing dramatically. Maybe he has something to say to Max, hm?
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 6:42 am

Yup, turns out he does! Looking forward to seeing how he's going to pay Max back... Looks like the start of a beautiful bromance here! I expect some Max and Johnny spectral fusion in Chapter 20.

On another note, wonder what's in the note there... Question
Back to top Go down
LavenderDreamer
New Kid
LavenderDreamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:47 am

Yeah, this new page is absolutely great! No Emotion AT ALL
I love Suzy putting this spy-flower onto Max, 'the secret kid: the return' (yeah what's in this note, btw?), Max's reaction to everyone touching him (I laughed much) and JOHNNY omg I smell Johnnymax welp that's just cute. And funny. and yeah I'm a weak trash shipper
Looking forward for the rest of the chapter! Zack said the Hitball is, like, a half of it so here I come, the second half of the chapter! I do declare!
Back to top Go down
http://lavenderdreamer13.tumblr.com/
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:20 pm

That was only half!?

I suppose I kind of expected this from the first page or so of this chapter, but DANG this is gonna be a long one! Though, perhaps it won't be as long as chapter four...Hmm....

But! Who needs to ponder on the length of chapters! All it means is that we will still be getting Paranatural, probably for quite a while yet (though I'm expecting a holiday break fairly soon.)

But on the topic of the new page, Johnny is just the CUTEST AAAAAAAAAH He's so adorable in this page. I agree with Max, that "Thanks" sounded a lot like a threat. I'm embarassed to say that I actually thought it was a threat until Max said that, so I had to go back and reread it. Razz It was clearly a thank you the second time through, of course. Johnny in those last five panels... I laughed so hard I squeezed tears from my eyes. Oh Johnny...

This page just reinforces Johnny as my #1 favorite character.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Mr. Walker tho... Guess he really is a badass, huh? pirat
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Indeed he is!

Some of the time, at least.
Back to top Go down
LavenderDreamer
New Kid
LavenderDreamer

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:26 am

Ok, at first, happy new year, everybody! 2016, here I come!

Aaaand there's new update! I just wanna say... OH MY GOD JOHNNY SEES SHADOWS OMG YESYESYES I've been waiting for this so long and there it is! My son will see ghosts soon, hell yeah! No Emotion AT ALL DO YOU FEEL IT?? I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS OH MY GOSH AAAAAAAAHHHHH
ok, im done

Also, wow, so it is the last page of Hitball, for real. And looks like it's going to be the whole new scene next update (source: "the official absolute last page of hitball, since we'll be cutting to a WHOLE NEW SCENE next update" -by Zack). Hahah wow I wonder what will happen next! I'm hyped! Also, hitball arc was a good sports anime, ya know
Back to top Go down
http://lavenderdreamer13.tumblr.com/
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 4:51 pm

The hitball game was awesome, but the story arc ain't over yet!

I totally agree with you and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Johnny's seeing shades now Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!! I'm so hyped right now! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I've been waiting for this! *dances in excitement*
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 pm

Johnny seeing shades is definitely an awesome note to end on. I wonder if he'll be smart enough to remember his encounter with Max when he was starting to see shades?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:07 am

I'm hoping he does! Aaaah I'm so excited! (PS welcome back, my rival!)
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 12:49 am

I wasn't sure what Zack's little emoticon jumble of characters was at first; then I realized it was holding out a thumbs up and it all made perfect sense. I LOVE IT.

o'_>'o)_b
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:00 am

oh! i didn't realize that either.

Also,
wHAT THE ^$&% LUCIFER
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:14 am

Yeah, I wonder what his deal is. I mean, he has the name of, like, a DEMON(DEVIL?) so hmm. Suspicious. I am SERIOUSLY stoked for Johnny's "seeing shades" debut into the wonderful world of paranatural activities!
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 3:22 am

TurnTechBiologist wrote:
Also,
wHAT THE ^$&% LUCIFER
I dunno--from everything I've seen so far, I kind of take Lucifer's side.  Spender has been acting far, far too over-confident about his whole big mission thing and every time Lucifer tries to call him on it Spender just does whatever he wants again (see: Spirit Fusion).
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 4:56 pm

I do agree that Mr.Spender is being much too arrogant, but if he hadn't used the Spirit Fusion, then he might not have won. I think. I should probably reread to be sure of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm

NinjaKitten wrote:
I do agree that Mr.Spender is being much too arrogant, but if he hadn't used the Spirit Fusion, then he might not have won. I think. I should probably reread to be sure of what happened.
If I recall correctly, he beat Forge first. Then he was about to kill Forge for good when he heard Max yell. The Spirit Fusion:
A) STILL didn't get him there in time,
B) was pretty much exactly what Lucifer said NOT to do, and
C) seemingly the direct cause of the shadow spirit leaking out of him.

It was pretty much the worst thing to do! I mean if he had saved Max it might have been different and he had no way of knowing he wouldn't get there in time, and to be fair in doing so he put the safety of his students first which is A+ teachering, but yeah it was kind of the cause of a bunch of bad stuff.

And apparently he does it semi-often, if Isabel knew about it so much.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Either way: Mr.Spender is an arrogant fool who doesn't think things through.
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:41 pm

Hm, looks like Spender still thinks there's a connection between Forge and those dog spirits (which, I guess is true if only as enemies). Also seems like he's determined to go down the lone wolf path. Or maybe the history between Spender and dr.Zarei is a bit darker than I thought, though they do seem to be on friendly enough terms here.

Lucifer seems to have had enough of Spender's "I have to take this entire Mayview burden on myself and keep everything a secret" attitude. For good reason probably. Trying to do everything yourself and keeping everyone that could possibly help in the dark is never a good idea really...
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Apophyllite wrote:
Lucifer seems to have had enough of Spender's "I have to take this entire Mayview burden on myself and keep everything a secret" attitude. For good reason probably. Trying to do everything yourself and keeping everyone that could possibly help in the dark is never a good idea really...
Sounds like the plot of too many animes I've seen! Razz
Back to top Go down
Apophyllite
Seeing Shades
Apophyllite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:18 pm

*dramatic brooding voice* "I am the only one who can fix this. This burden is mine alone to bear" Mr. Splenda
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:38 am

And then through the power of friendship and/or tragedy, there are friends who come up to you, take some of your burden, and say, "WRONG, [insert innapropriate word here]!" No Emotion AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Apophyllite wrote:
*dramatic brooding voice* "I am the only one who can fix this. This burden is mine alone to bear" Mr. Splenda
"You're a blasted fool, nerd." GRAMPA SMASH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next