The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 31 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 31 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 31 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 31 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 31 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 31 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

Chapter Five - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 pm

UniversalMonster wrote:
Oh man, this new page is great.

Spoiler:
Oh man I didn't even notice!

And looking again, someone behind them clearly has a smartphone, judging from the shape and camera placement. What year does this story take place in?
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:18 pm

@Westbrook
I believe the year is more like a time period of the 00's and 2010's, since the only indication of a year is on this page and it's pretty vague. I'm guessing the smartphones will change some more as the comic progresses if it goes on for long enough.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 4:18 am

Fiery-ends! I mean, friends! Yay!

This does not bode ill at all, not even the least bi-ohdearseagullsthosefaces
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 12:04 am

ED

THAT WAS

ADMITTEDLY A POOR DECISION?
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am

ehh, its a sort of decent idea. if RJ and Johnny are focused on finding Hijack, that means they won't be paying attention to the Activity Club. Plus it funnels their violent impulses into a possibly constructive direction. It could have gone worse
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:27 am

"No, I am here... To high five you! That was SICK, BRO!"

::Edite:: New Page:

Hey, he actually used the word 'sick' as a descriptor. Nifty!
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 8:29 am

That Boss pose.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 2:17 am

This is a very ominous page. Very ominous indeed.

Though I, too, respect anyone who can frontflip.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 7:40 am

I wonder why Serge looks so shocked. Maybe he's never been talked to like he was a middle school kid since he became student council?

It's probably more likely that he's realizing that Max is just as uncontrollable and unpredictable as anyone else in the school, if not more. That, coupled with Max's abundant ability outside of the Paranatural makes him a potential danger to the school?
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 11:00 pm

I'm pretty sure he's seeing somebody behind Max that we aren't. That shadow looks kind of person-y.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 12:23 am

Oh, duh that makes way more sense.

Man I'm oblivious. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 7:35 am

New page is up!

Possible sarcastic responses:

"Oh no, it's a guy in a /real/ suit!"
"If you're put off by local business owners you should meet my dad."
"Okay I really only had the two. Humor me here."
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

His face reminds me of a shark.
I'm thinking either the owner of a loan shark type agency or a medium with a shark spirit? (The people DO change to better match their spirits when they're mediums, after all.)

I dunno, I'm probably reading too much into this.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 4:24 am

I'm loving everything about these last few pages.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 9:33 am

The new page gives me a strange feeling of suspense.

How deep does this rabbithole go?
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 12:17 pm

I think the most suspenseful thing is that ed is still wearing johnnys shirt and johnny is now wearing ed's hoodie.

Just why? I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
tired potato
New Kid
tired potato

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 9:53 am

There's one thing we know for certain.....
Mr. Starchman....
is not trying his shoes.
Maybe Mr. Starchman..............is wearing shoes without laces! >OOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:42 am

PineapplePhone wrote:
I think the most suspenseful thing is that ed is still wearing johnnys shirt and johnny is now wearing ed's hoodie.

Just why? I don't understand.

Johnny respects Ed's ability to take a trophy, and Ed didn't want to make Johnny walk around shirtless all day. That would be weird.

::Edit: New Page::

Our friendly doctopi friend has a name now! How wonderful!

It seems things are heating up in the kitchen... what do you smell, Monty? That's a rhetorical question of course, we know what you smell.

It's the doctopi. You crave calamari. We must stop you.

::Edit2: Another New Page::

The stick traps have been sprung, a familiar and unexpected face makes a return- Mr. Starchman becomes unexpectedly spooky.

Send help.
Back to top Go down
Ignis of Cain
New Kid
Ignis of Cain

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 9:44 pm

Well it looks like Hijack may get easy access to a powerful storm medium. Shoot.

Actually, can a possessed spectral still use tools or medium abilities? Would a spirit not let its powers be used that way? I mean, Lucifer didn't exactly want Spender to go all out and use his light powers to kill forge, but he couldn't do anything about it besides berate him for it afterwards.

And what the heck is up with that Starchman spookiness you mention? Seriously, it seems clear that Hijack's in Mr. Garcia, and even if he wasn't (or could control them both) what is he going to do in a hall full of other students?

AND WHO KEEPS DROPPING STICKS AROUND CORNERS?????!???!? AAH!
Back to top Go down
FrenchyWrenchy
New Kid
FrenchyWrenchy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 12:38 pm

The cliffhangers are killing me, I'm hyped for the next page.
Back to top Go down
FrenchyWrenchy
New Kid
FrenchyWrenchy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 9:50 am

slight hiatus Sad and holy toledo starchman has a nurf gun and also really cool skates. but today's page looks great and I'm hyped for the friday after this upcoming one
Back to top Go down
tired potato
New Kid
tired potato

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:42 am

tired potato wrote:
There's one thing we know for certain.....
Mr. Starchman....
is not trying his shoes.
Maybe Mr. Starchman..............is wearing shoes without laces! >OOOOOOO

I KNEW HE DIDN'T HAVE LACES. I KNEW IT.

Dude, bro, I want those skates. I want those shoes that magically turn into skates.
Back to top Go down
TealRobin
New Kid
TealRobin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 11:04 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new here, but I have been reading the forum after a re-reading of Paranatural and I thought it would be fun to join in with some Ch. 5/overall speculation of my own!

I guess I'll just list em off while they're still fresh in the mind:
-Is it possible that there are two spectrals introduced in the chapter? The cover page shows two hands, both emitting something that can be believed to be spectral energy. One is possibly Dimitri, but the other is up to debate. Though with the greyish color, it could be hinting at Johnny's awakening.

-Is the local business owner possibly the President we see at the beginning of the chapter? He wears a similar striped suit and while it could have been the SC President, why would the VP be showing them so much respect?

- Lastly, in the cover page, all three teachers are hung up on strings. What if those strings aren't for hijack(the brain fills that part), but for a higher non-spiritual power possibly controlling the teachers? This one is a bit out there, but I still thought it none the less.

Random idea: Serge is a medium but his only power is that he can do flips. Just look at his hair and eyebrows! Very themed, almost...too themed.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 9:40 pm

Welcome to the forums, TealRobin! Very Happy

I wonder if the other hand is Max's? He was also in the game and has black spectral energy...I would think Forge's/Johnny's energy would be red (maybe).
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 9:49 pm

no, its probably Johnny. Forge's spectral energy is gray, meaning that Jonny's spectral energy will also be grey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next