The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:33 pm

"No, im definitely not backup, I'm here on, special business, and I am by no means a kid, mentally i surpassed most adults a long time ago." Chase sized the woman up, unphased. "Thanks for the assist, but now that I've answered your question, I hope you'll answer mine "You look like one of my friends old friends, do you know her? Alice . . do you have any info on her? The sooner we find her the sooner we can leave . . " The young man's face is rather serious and urgent at the same time, as if there was a burning flame in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Chase:

The young woman looks at you quizzically, "I don't know anyone named 'Alice'. If she's here, she's just as stuck as you and I are."

She sighs, "I was hoping for some back-up. I have been stuck here in this town for a week now. Nothing goes through the barrier. For some reason, I also can't seem to get messages to outside the town either. Your phone seems to be working kid, have you tried to send a message to outside the town?"
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:25 pm

arthur begins to walk, while he texts jeanine back, "somewhere that looks like the back of the center of town..." he puts his phone away and speaks to the hippy with a freindly hello as he walks by.

would you mind posting a link to said fanfic?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 pm

"Huh ? no, can't think of anybody who's outside of this town right now that I would even bother talking to right now honestly, whats more, I'd love to help but unless whatevers going on with you has to do with a great hand or a girl with white hair like yours who sorta looks like a younger version of you i really have to go." Chase felt he was being a bit rude "uhm . . .thanks, for the assist, If we ever meet up again i'll repay the favor, but just like you got your mission, I have mine."
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Jeanine:

Mad bows his head. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Its sad though that you had to visit the town in such a shape."

Hare snickers a little. "Use of the word 'visit' loosely. Ain't know one leaving for a while. Sorry to burst your bubble."

Mouse sighs, "Shush youse, yall scare her."

Mad shakes his head, "Can I offer you some tea Miss Kando? Tell me, what brings you here to our little town."

Hare mumbles "You mean 'cell'."

A shoe hits him in the head, thrown by Mouse. "I's says shush."

Arthur:

The hippie stumbles and shouts, "I was doin' nothing man! You got no proof man!" He scrambles to hide his hooka, failing miserably.

You want a link? She only appears in the second chapter as a minor character and is younger there, but if your interested, sure. Bam: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9566643/1/The-Kingston-House-The-Woman-in-the-Photo

Chase:

The girl frowns and looks at her light brown hair. "My hair isn't that light. I do know of someone in town that has white hair. It seems she disappeared before I got into town and these 'Heart' guys have been trying to keep it a secret." She sighs, "I don't think your 'mission' and mine are mutually exclusive kid."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Jeanine smiles and says No, but thanks for the offer. I kinda came here by accident. I hopped on a train a week ago as part of a sabbatical like thing and kept hopping train after train and I ended up here. Erm...Why can't I leave? Is there some sort of quarentine?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Hare speaks up. "Yeah, there's a huge wall around and above town. Lets spectral things in but not out. The Hearts set it up as a net to catch spirits they said, more like to keep us in though. Only way out is if you join up. Otherwise your stuck here, doomed to be miserable."

"Hare, youse know I gots another shoe."

Mouse turns to Jeanine. "It ain't so bad, stay outs of their way, they leave yas alone."
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:55 pm

"Well, its not like i dont owe you, and nobody else is gonna show their hide here anyway, so i figure for now I'll see if you and i working together works out." Chase looks around "Any info on these hearts orginization guys? If I'm going toe of any form of help, or at least not die, I'd like to know just what im messing with."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Jeanine chews her bottom lip and asks Is this town all "Alice in Wonderland" themed? You've talked about the Hearts, you're name is Hare, you're name is mouse and you're name is Mad and you wear a hat. Is everybody assigned a role? Am I stuck hhere forever? Wwho runs the town? Are you all spectrals? Jeanine starts to hyperventilate a little then calms down. Sorry. she says after taking a few deep breathes. I get anxious sometimes. I guess a little worried about my future and how people think of me... she sighs Yeah...I really suck at first impressions...umm well since it seems like I'll be here...for..a while, is it possible I could get somewhere to sleep? I...well...don't have... a home here...and....stuff... she trails off then folds her arms across her chest and mumbled something that sounded like an apology.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 am

"calm down man, i was just saying hi..." arthur stops and turns towards the man but does not approach him

thanks, and i dont really care if shes not in it much.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:15 am

Oliver attempts to enter the council room.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:08 am

Oliver:

The door swings open, inside is a spacious room, containing many folding chairs, a podium, a computer, and a projector with a screen that pulls down. To the side are empty shelves. The room seems to be slightly decorated, a logo of a heart like shape. The room is still poorly lit.

Arthur:

"Oh," The hippie says. It takes him a few seconds to registure, but then he speaks. "Hey your new here, I never seen you before. Welcome to Wunder man. Prolly best to get off the streets before the establishment gets you. They don't like people walking around in the dark man, they're such squares."

Jeanine:

"Whoah, calm down sister. Trust me, we aint pullin them types of circus acts. We choose our own names, not actually feel much attachment to your old identity when youse got a tail. It's makes it hard to get the good lookin guys."

Hare pipes in, "So does looking like a dude." Whack, another shoe hits him.

Mad sighs, "Knock it off you two."

"Miss, I assure you that it is a coicedence." He laughs "That is quite interesting now that I think about it. I wonder who is our Chesire cat then, he always was my favorite character."

Hare just smirks and rubs his head. "I think the kid is just nuts."

Chase:

The young woman holds out her hand to Chase. "Names Selene. Its a pleasure to meet ya."

"As for the Hearts, apparently they took over this town several years ago, been using it as some sorta of outpost for something. I have yet to find where they meet or what exactly they are doing here. They seem heavily armed, probably some spectral extremist group. They seem to leave all the spectrals in town alone for the most part, but anyone that is normal seems to have lost all cognitive function. I have yet to meet one that realized I was there and they all act like clockwork on a schedule."

(Hint: Pease insert coin)
((Comments: Gah, some one broke the hints, someone pass me my wrench!))
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 am

"Mines chase, p-pleasures mine?" yea, thats what they said in the movies, smoooooth " rabbit , alice, hearts, I always knew one day disney would start brainwashing people, next thing you know they'll be singing "Its a small world after all" between 12 30 and 3. is there at least somewhere safe around here? If that hand is nearby im-THE CAT SPIRIT! like the chesire cat? i have a feeling its involved he says to himself i just wish i knew more."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:54 am

Jeanine frowns at Hare and says Well at least I'm not the one who got shot because I didn't listen to the rules. she turns to Mouse and smiles My mom always told me there is somebody out there for somebody. I'm sure you'll find the one someday.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:01 am

Alright, not much here, let's try the Council Room.

Oliver does, however, make note of the heart shaped logo. Courthouses don't usually have symbolism save for that of the presiding government. Clearly whoever was in charge in this town used a heart as their symbol. And if he knew anything about spirits and their obsession with gimmicks, that meant the hand wasn't all they'd be dealing with...
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
Oliver attempts to enter the council room.
Von Aardvark wrote:
Alright, not much here, let's try the Council Room.

Oliver does, however, make note of the heart shaped logo. Courthouses don't usually have symbolism save for that of the presiding government. Clearly whoever was in charge in this town used a heart as their symbol. And if he knew anything about spirits and their obsession with gimmicks, that meant the hand wasn't all they'd be dealing with...
That was the Council room.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm

"thanks for the tip, but i'v got somewhere to be" arthur dosent proceed to walk until after the hippy responds, instead he points in the direction he was heading before the hippy stoped him
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:12 pm

I was certain I tried the court room first. Oh well. to the court room now, then.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Jeanine:

Hare frowns and turns to his side and grumbles. Mouse just smiles. "Why thank youse, Jeanine."

Mad then speaks up. "So miss, is there anything else you wanted to know?"

Chase:

Selene just gives a shrug. "Yeah, I don't get it either. I guess some one really likes those books, or the Disney cartoon. I haven't seen anyone that I can think of here that was called a cat or a chesire, and the a lot of the towns spectrals are mediums, so it could be some one with cat features maybe. That was the original purpose of this town, mediums that gained inhuman features would come here to live so they could walk around and not get mistaken for a circus act. Then the town several years ago, the town stopped communication with the spectral community. Since it is a small and unimportant town, it wasn't thought too hard on, took forever to send someone to investigate. So here I am, now in what looks to be in terrorist occupied town."

Arthur:

As Arthur continues down the street, he hears foot noices coming from up the road,  the sound of two people talking.

Oliver:

Oliver moves to the next room, the court house. The room is also dimly lit, but it looks to be an old fashion court house, like one of those you would see on tv. It has wooden benches, two tables on the opposite sides for the prosecution and defense. Several other tables and seats for the jury, the judge, the witness stand, the record keeper. THe room also has the same heart logo on the Judges podium. There is two exists in the back, one is the judges office, the other is the Jury room.

Ryan:

Ryan had been searching around the forest till he reached the train tracks. From there, he saw the hand lifting Alice onto a traveling train in the distance. Ryan decided to follow the tracks, unsure of how far they went, till a second train came rolling by. It wasn't traveling very fast at the moment as it was on a hill, so Ryan jumped on , hoping it was going in the same destination.

The second train now arrives in Wunder, Ryan jumping off before it enters the town. He is now just outside the town.

(Hint: Decisions, find a place to rest, avoid or confront the guards, talk some more)
((Comments: A new challenger approaches!))

Early Gm post for the 10th.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Ryan looks around the station for nearby spirits. He needs a lead on this hand tools whereabouts, and regular people don't see spirits. He doesn't know that this isn't a town full of regular people just yet...
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:56 pm

arthur crouches down low and gets just close enough to under stand what they're saying
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:50 am

Jeanine thinks for a moment and then asks How long have you been in Wunder if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:00 am

Then that just makes things harder for me, my frien- comrades, are in danger, if they are going in solo, they need to know that there is danger here,I really dont want to have to text them though, and they are all as capable as i am so, for now I'll do whatever I can to help you." He knew deep down that he was in a win win situation, either helping her lead him to any info on ,an possibly TO alice, or at the very least it would point him in a proper direction after getting rid of and interrogating a few HEARTS guys.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:38 am

Ryan:

Outside the train station, Ryan hears voices and peers around the corner. He sees two figures checking out the train. One looks like Alice, but something is off. She is not wearing the clothes that she left with and something else he can't quite put his finger on, possibly the way this Alice carries herself. Both figures are carrying assault rifles.

Jeanine:

"I've lived here my whole life, this is my home." Mad replies.

Mouse then answers "About 3 years, I used ta live in New York, thens I got a tail."

Hare mumbles but Mouse nudges him "One year, one year of hell."

"Still better then being thought as a freak out there."

"Sure, you can be a freak in here, so much better!" Hare states in a mocking tone.

Chase:

"So, I think you need a place to stay for the night, We can move around more freely in the day, they don't patrol as heavily."

Arthur:

Arthur's ear pick up the voices.

"Hey, I'm just saying the boss shouldn't be leanient about Mad. He refusal to join is making the others think its OK as well."

"The whole point is to get people to join willingly, forcing someone that influentual with the people to join or get rid of him is going to make those that did join rebel. We'd be loosing promising spectrals left and right."

"I know, it just erks me that he mocks our mission. Turning everyone into a spectral is a nobel cause."

(Hint: do some sneaking passed guards, listen to conversations, engage in conversations,tell me how your character feels about such news.)
((Comments: Wait, I heard this plan somewhere before...))
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 am

Jeanine turns her head and looks at Hare Where did you live before this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next