The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:06 pm

"so does any one else need a crutch?"

i couldn't really tell if you said that you didnt want it or you want it, but you dont want anyone to carry you, so i just assumed it was the former

Last edited by leviatron on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Oliver, short of breath but otherwise completely unscathed aside from a bruised leg, takes the sword and lowers himself to the ground.

He awkwardly tries to avoid drawing attention to himself, whilst still trying to make it clear he is present and accounted for.

He feels a twinge of pain in his forehead.

Hey Arthur, do you think you could stash this thing in your wallet until I have time to work on making this spirit shut up? I'd really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:23 pm

"sure" arthur says, as he holds his free hand up,still leaning on the crutch, making a motion to have Oliver throw it to him.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Oliver levitates it into Arthur's hand.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:48 pm

That would probably be better, thanks Arthur. she then turns to Oliver and says Hi Oliver.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:51 pm

[color:c058=602F6B]Hello Jeanine. Good to be back with the group!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Jared also turns to Oliver. "We also need to discuss things. Like the incident with Monarca. When you put decided to place a chamber around two of our team. Jared is very, very cross.

Pepper's ears perk up. "Wait, what?"
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Alright, but lemme make sure nobodies got any burns first. Guys? There was a lot of hot water and steam around, but I can do cold water as well. Unless you want them to leave scars, I should cool them off as quickly as possible. It is, of course, essentially compulsory for me to treat you if my mistake caused you injury.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:49 pm

Yeah thanks Ryan for the concern. A little late though. Perhaps it would have been better to think what the boiling hot water would do to the People and not Big Momma before deciding to boil her, and anybody in the nearby vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:50 pm

I had just woken up from forced unconsciousness. I was not thinking clearly. If was fully in control, you would have been perfectly safe. As it was, you survived, and if you are injured, I can easily treat you. If you aren't injured, then you were perfectly safe anyways, and have little to complain about.
how to apologize: a book by anyone who isn't ryan
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Last I saw, nobody but Pepper and Chase noticed the barrier and even they didn't know how it was created. When did Jared become aware of it?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:27 pm

The only people who didn't notice were Monarca and Pepper. Everyone was paying attention to Pepper because of her antics and even if they didn't notice the shield out right or was choosing to ignore her, Chase popped the shield rather visually and noticibly. Really it was dumb luck Monarca didn't notice, and Pepper also failed to notice, but then again, she was absorbed in searching for shoes in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Yes I am unhurt, but it easily could have ended with my boiled corpse on the ground. I only barely managed to shield, and not a particularly strong one for that matter as I was busy sewing her wings together. Yes, your attack was very effective, but I'm just saying, next time wait a little before sending boiling water everywhere after being knocked unconscious, or else you might actually kill one of us.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:38 pm

"I don't like the fact he said he still do it even if he wasn't wacked in the head. How bout you don't pull such a stunt until everyone is out of the way. Else there might be friendly fire coming your way next time."

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 E334Anime levels of ticked off
Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Chase mumbled as he made a visible strangling motion at Ryan. "Too tired to kill . . ." He said, head, still a little hurt
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 pm

I still don't understand how he could tell it was Oliver doing it. Just an informed guess? Besides that, the bubble would have been invisible and the only sound it would make from being destroyed is the hiss of slightly compressed air.

Well, I guess that's besides the point. I shouldn't argue with the GM.

What I did during our meeting with Monarca was perfectly safe and intended to solve what could have easily become a deadly problem.

Speaking of monarca, we should probably head back and report our success. Oh, and I cleaned off the graffiti on the sign on my way here, it was perpetrated by a group of small time thugs calling themselves Rich Devil. I suggest keeping an eye out for them in the future, especially in the vicinity of myself because they sort of swore vengeance upon me. I'm not too worried, but it doesn't hurt to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Okay! Before this escalates any further I suggest we head over to my house and take a break from killing things. Or head over to Monarca, whichever.
She turns to Jared There is never a time for friendly fire. We had a hard time beating this one Without squabbling with each other. If we attack one another there is no way we will be able to take anything down. Perhaps Ryan could have waited for us to get out of the way, yes, however, non of us were burnt.
she turns to Ryan However if you do that again while people are in the way, so help me God I will flay you alive. turns to Jared And if you attack Ryan you will end up like Mr. Snake.
The turns back to the group in general So enough fighting. What are we going to do? Head to Monarca?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:22 pm

I actually didn't see you on that thing until the object was about three-quarters formed. My vision was still extremely poor. A lot of blurs, mostly. I just wanted to kill the thing that hit me. Frankly, I don't see the tactical advantage of sewing its wings together, so I wouldn't have thought you'd try it. If you are on its back, and can pierce it with your weapon, just jam it into the back of the neck. If you really need to disable wings, a couple good holes should do it. You could have stuck a needle into each and grown the needles until they shredded the wings. And if you stayed there, you would have gotten stung inevitably, so the fact that you got off its back can only be described as a good thing. Essentially, it was a poorly chosen course of action, but it resulted in nothing but good, so while I recognize that I need to take more proper care in the future, I also would prefer it if you stopped bagging on me about it. It's not like you aren't used to being in danger at this point, and this was no more extreme than the danger of, say, it climbing and flipping over before you could finish binding its wings, or of your shield failing to block its sting and you getting run through with that, or any other of a number of scenarios that could have killed you as a result of poor positioning. The rule of thumb when fighting in a party with anyone who can fight from a distance is that unless the target is bigger than two average-sized houses, you stay off of it, because otherwise they can't attack at all while guaranteeing your safety. I am not the only one who made a tactical error. We all need to get used to fighting together, and until we do, the best we can hope for is to minimize any injuries that result from it. And I wouldn't pull the same stunt if I wasn't whacked in the head. I would create a much smaller version of the attack around a vital point on the spirit, which would, naturally, be completely safe. We mustn't report to Monarca yet, as we still haven't actually finished any of our missions. This was only one spirit, and there were far more than this trespassing on the territory. Perhaps a breather at your house would be a good idea, though. This battle was extraordinarily difficult.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Haven't we? We've eliminated all the hostile spirits that have presented themselves, and cleaned the graffiti. All that's left is to figure out what's polluting the lemons, and I have a feeling it had to do with the huge lion we just beat up.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Jared's anger deflates a little with Jeanine's scolding. He turns backs off and mutters to himself something inaudible.

Alice pipes in. "I'm not sure I understand the whole situation, but I guess you are all trying to stop migrating spirits? If that's the case, the problem might have gotten worse. That spirit would have been a huge deterrent to other spirits, and now its gone, the threat is gone. Just my thoughts... I could be completely wrong... I'm sorry..." Alice grows quieter with the last couple of statements till she stops talking and figets with her hair. her expression does not change.

Pepper is in the corner, talking on her phone. ...Yes mom...don't worry... Jeez mom, I not going to end up in Cananda again...
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:45 pm

Possibly. But that can wait 'till tomorrow. I feel like I could use a good meal. I change my mind, there is no way I'm going to talk to Monarca today. I am tired and Chase twisted his ankle. The last thing he needs is to hobble through a forest. Plus you all look tired, and Alice needs a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:51 pm

...A large, extra cheesy... meat lovers on he other one... and hawaiin for the third, better throw in a vegetarian one, just incase... yeah breadsticks, gotta have breadsticks...do you have hot wings too?... Great, one of those too.

Alice ears perk up. "Umm... Can I have one with Sardines? If its not a bother...
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Umm Pepper are they going to deliver that here? Cause I don't really have an address. They're going to have to follow the bike trail. I can meet them down at the beginning of the trail...just where the hell is my bike? she thinks back and remembers padlocking it. In front of the school. Sh groans and then turns to Arthur, You don't happen to have a bike in your wallet by any chance do you?
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:09 pm

"Tsk, Tsk, young padawan. The master knows how to get a pizza delivered anywhere in a party emergency." Pepper gives an impish grin.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Jeanine blinked.Okay then Pepper, if you got that covered. Then turns to everyone else. My house is this way. There's a lot of steps and if you don't hold the railing and you trip you might die. So hold onto the railing on you left hand side when we get there 'kay? she turns and walks towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next