The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm

"Umm, how would we even go about that..." Terra's mind wanders to an image of a cheesy movie about a man setting sail to meet his 'destiny' that she saw a couple weeks ago.

She shakes it off. "I'm not certain that I have any great destiny. Maybe the glow thing is wrong, I'm nothing special."
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:06 pm

I doubt very much that the glow is capable of being wrong, as a non-sentient piece of who you are. Additionally, I am not mistaken about its existance. It is, after all, emanating from your every pore. Truthfully, my eyes are almost in pain from looking at all three of you up close like this. If you wish, you can attend a gathering of ours later in the week, and decide upon seeing what it is like to seek the truth.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 pm

"Ok, I'll go, as long as I'm not going alone..."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Diana thinks for a moment then shrugs. Why not? But I warn you if there is any cult looking stuff I will personally burn the place to the ground. she says cracking her knuckles rather menacingly. What time and where?
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Vic pitches in too, "I'll help you burn it to the ground if that's the case." Vic says, sternly. She looks as the other move ahead, then reaches her hand around Oswtt's shoulder. Her arm slowly moved around him, like a snake getting ready to strike. She gets closer, and whispers in his ear tentatively, "Ya see Terra there? Real nice girl ya know? Or burning girl, what ever you call her..." She briefly pauses, her voice sounding more menacing than before, "Stay away from her ya hear? She'd mine, and I won't be lettin' ya move in on her...Lay a hand on her and I'll to forcibly confiscated it. Ya readin' me?" Vic hissed.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:36 pm

I have no idea what you are attempting to communicate, Unborn Girl. He doesn't even attempt to whisper.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Diana raises an eyebrow before turning to Terra and saying It seems Vic is claiming you.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 pm

"Claiming me?" Terra almost has visible question marks above her head.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:01 pm

...Vic likes you in the "I am interested in dating you" fashion and therefore is staking out her hypothetical territory around you.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Terra becomes glowing red in the face and starts smoking. Literally smoking. "W-w-wha, -w-why!? W-what?! I-I'm n-n-nothing s-s-special, I-I'm not pretty. S-s-so why would she want t-to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-da-da-da-da--" Terra seems unable to spit out the word and looks quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite dizzy.

"Why's the world spinning, this all is happening to f-fast!" Her legs look like they are about to give out.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:12 am

Owstt suddenly turns his head away from the group. When you decide to leave, return only through a door marked with a five. That is very important. I must go. The boy runs off, leaving you alone in this strange city.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:09 am

Terra makes her way back. Barely. She heads to her new home after checking her stuff. She calms down at home and ponders the day. While it was a little much for her, she did have a good time.

She falls into a blissful sleep, ready to take the day the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 am

Diana bids Vic farewell and heads home to her aunt. She does her regular training with her before doing her homework and going to bed. She falls asleep curled up in a ball around her wrist with the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Vic heads home last, still exploring the underworld. When she does finally make it back to the city, she remembers that she has a late shift tonight, and heads out for work. She worked as a sues chef, in a same cafe toward the center of the city. As late as her shift runs, which is close to midnight, Vic doesn't seem tired out at all. She's able to make her way home safely, plopping down on the couch and reading until she eventually dozed.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:37 pm

The night passes uneventfully, and you wake up the next morning. Today is another school day; You should probably head on over there. I mean, if you'd rather skip school today, there's nothing stopping you but the risk to your grades, but assuming you actually care about those at all you should head on over.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Diana grudgingly gets up for school and arrives early so that she could take her time getting her materials for class.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 am

Terra hums as she gets ready for school. She plays with her uncles pet ferret (Jeffers) and then gathers her stuff and heads for school with high hopes for the day.

Terra arrives at the school. The day now seems less daunting now that she has friends, friends that she can even talk about 'spectral' stuff with. They might know more about it than her.

She still wears her cap, but doesn't adjust it like normal, and still choses to wear her baggy shirt and pants.

She has a bright smile and as she steps onto campus, till she hears a female voice speak up from  behind her. "Wow, why is the Chubby Scar chick happy this day?"

Terra's smile disappears and turns to see two skinny girls with scoffing smiles. "What are you so happy about, your still ugly."

Terra stammers, "u-ummm..."

"Umm? is that all you can say? What, you think your breasts will make up for the fact your face look like you've been poking to many bears?"

"Lol, like OMG, we should totally call her Goldielocks, since her hair is gold, and her face looks like what bears would do to some bitch that rummaged through their house."

"What ever, come on Val, lets leave the tubby mauled-victim alone. I'm sure Goldielocks as some more 'umms' to give out today." They walk by and shoulder slam her on their way passed, laughing as she stumbles a little, but stays on her feet.

Terra pulls her cap down. "I'm not tubby..." she mutters. She feels her stomach for re-affirmation, feeling her in shape body stomach. "I'm just built that way..." Despite trying deny their claims, she still is very can't help but feel battered by the insults.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:34 am

Diana sees Terra being harassed by the girls and makes her way over, nonchalantly shoving the girls around as she makes her way to Terra I'm sorry did you hear something Terra? It almost sounded like two anorexic twigs dipped in glitter were trying to communicate in the human language! It would be interesting of course, were they not far bellow the level of attention that is required for me to care, and of course, the fact that they lack any intelligence. We should probably let them continue to futiliy attempt contact. Their stupid might run off on you. Diana lays a hand on Terra's shoulder and walks her towards her class. When she was walking by the two girls she stops and says, smirking Run along you two before somebody starts a fire, lest you two burn up. That would be a real shame!Oh wait, it wouldn't. It's good to see lack in competition for jobs in this tough economy. Thanks! Don't change a bit. she winked then moved on.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 pm

"Thank you Diana, I'm sorry that you had to come to my rescue..."
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:40 pm

She shakes her head No apologies. It's about time those twigs learned their place in the food chain, which is bellow you and bellow me.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 pm

"me and von R back, what i said at the experiment run and the sheol
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:40 am

Samwell and Matthew: You finish a day of classes, and the strange boy who you met offscreen earlier in the week is waiting for you at your lockers. He picks up Samwell first, as Matthews teacher held Matthew behind for two minutes to gripe about Matthews grades, as well as subtly admire his muscles. Then he takes you outside. On the way through the halls, he talks to you. There are others we must pick up at this location, but it is unlikely they are still at their lockers. If we are lucky, they remain outside, and have not yet made their way home. They are the Burning Girl, the Unborn Girl, and the Girl who Travels Swiftly; it is their first time attending one of our meetings as well, so I hope you do not frighten each other away. You arrive outside the school, and the boy points out three girls by the flagpole. These three are the girls I was just discussing with you. Girls, these two attend the same school as you, and will be attending our meeting. They are the Earthen Boy and the Boy of Frost.
Girls: The rest of the school day passes without incident, although there is an air of pre-weekend excitement. After school, you all end up at the flagpole, and spend a brief period of idle time together before you notice Owstt, who is standing next to two tall boys. Both are visibly a little dirty; One is much more muscular than the other. Owstt notices you and waves you over. These three are the girls I was just discussing with you. Girls, these two attend the same school as you, and will be attending our meeting. They are the Earthen Boy and the Boy of Frost.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:54 am

Diana looks them up and down. I would shake your hands but you two are dirty and i do not which to make physical contact yet. Please take a shower at the nearest opportunity as you are a sanitation hazard. she folds her arms across her chest. My name is Diana. Freshman here. she examines Samwell closely I've seen you around before. Not at school but...somewhere. Streets probably. You're a medium probably going by the gloves.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:45 pm

mathew slugs samwell in the shoulder, with a terrible attempt to be a soft sort of a joke punch"shes talk'in boutchu champ" he turns his gaze to the girls, his eyes fall upon terra "i think theirs sum'in weird goin on wit yer eyes there"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Sam looks at Diana, somewhat surprised by her deduction.

You're sharp... if it's any consolation, though, I'm much cleaner than the average street kid.

Next, he turns to Matthew.

It would probably be a good step towards your best possible future if you never touched me again. You've been warned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next