The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Terra pulls down her hat to cover her face at the mention of her eyes. "Ummm, my eye's are heterochromic." She manages to mumble out.

She turns, "Owstt, please call me Terra, that other name makes me feel uncomfortable..."

She turns to the new two and greets. And nervously takes note of Samwell's cold reaction to Matthew.  "My name is Terra, Terra Lonks. I promise not to cause you grief and stay out of your way."
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:35 pm

"I thank you for that promise. Let's hope you can live up to your word.

He turns again and speaks to the group.

In any case, I'm Sam, the so called Boy Of Frost. I'm a Junior at the school. If there's ever anything you need done, come find me and I might give you a special spectral discount."
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Vic had made it to school, late. She seemed to had dissapeared into the crowds most of the day, not seeing Terra or Diana during the course if the day. She did see them at the flag pole, however, waving to them when show arrived. She seemed unamused outwardly, especially because of the new found male company. She grimaced, crossing arms and keeping silent while she listened to them talk to the other girls.
Back to top Go down
http://pizza-wentzz.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:13 pm

I apologize. I hadn't realized that I had permission to give out your name. Come with me, everyone. Owstt turns on his heel and walks down the street a ways. Then he opens a door to the Underworld, holding it open for everyone to go through. It takes them to the outer limits of the Underworld, close to the walls. Owstt then leads them through a curtain hanging from a doorway. On the other side there is a balcony overlooking what appears to be a party, with stairs leading down to the floor. Owstt clears his throat and speaks, using the same ability to project his voice that he used yesterday. Everyone! Please, make our guests feel welcome.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:17 pm

before anyone goes through the portal, he says "the names mat, or mathew, i guess..."

upon entering the room mathew decides to sit in the corner, playing with his clay.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Diana watches the people from the balcony, showing no interest of mingling yet.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Terra feels incredibly intimidated by the crowd and stays close to Diana and Vic. She tugs on her hat again.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Sam hangs back, trying as hard as he can not to get caught in any sort of interaction.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:19 pm

"This is kinda unfortunate." Vic said, flatly, looking at her clothes. She felt a bit under-dressed, though she was wearing a dress for once. She pushed her glasses up, and looked through the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:13 pm

"There's so many people here..., I didn't know the spectral community was this big..." Terra stays in the back, safely behind Vic and Diana.
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:47 pm

"Yeah....I don't know how I feel about all these people." Vic turns slightly, giving a side-gaze to Terra.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Diana leans over the bannister. No cult action. They all appear to just be a group of spectrals hanging about in a festive manner. she turns to Owstt Remind me why I bothered to come.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 am

without bothing to look over mathew says to sam "are ya shy kid?"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:29 am

Sam materializes some ice cubes inside Matthew's shirt.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 am

mathew shakes the ice cubes out then says "ill take that as a yes"
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:42 pm

mathew does not understand what he means by that, but acts like he does to seem a bit smarter then he actuly is
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:37 pm

"Ummm, What do we do now..." Terra checks around, and observes the various people in the room, trying to get an idea on how she should act.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:29 pm

mathew speaks up "TALK TO PEOPLE" yelling at almost the top of his lounges he dosent realize this was to loud until he finished saying it
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:53 pm

She raises an eyebrow then turns away and says, quietly Clayton is right I suppose. We should mingle .
Back to top Go down
eevocative
New Kid
eevocative

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Vic shrugs, but looks uneasy about it. She instead stays near Terra and walks around, just looking at some of the partiers. She lowers hers eyes for a moment, "I dunno about this 'minglin' thing..." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Diana:
I see you remembered the reason you came here on your own. Unless, of course, the original purpose of your visit was as a hunt for the excuse to burn the place down. Owstt walks down the stairs to the main floor and is quickly whisked away within the crowd, although from your location it isn't difficult to spot his unusual hairstyle.
__
Matthew: A fully bearded man about your size walks over to you after you yell, laughing heartily. That's the spirit, kid! I'm Greg, I make pigs. Some people say I'm halfway a pig myself! He continues to laugh at his own joke, then abruptly sticks out his hand for you to shake it.
__
Vic and Terra: A thin man wearing a flat cap walks up to you. Hey, you two seem nervous. I remember feeling the same my first time... It's easier to join a group of people chatting if someone introduces you first, and it's way less awkward than standing in a corner by yourself. I'm Evan from 1. My power is a tendency to have any sort of chance event go my way, as long as I'm wearing this hat... You wanna come meet some people?
__
Sam:
A lanky girl in torn clothing approaches you, nervously. Er... Are you homeless, too? Listen, my names Trisha, I do things with rope. I'll show you to the buffet table, it's the best part of these parties.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Diana sighs lightly and watches the conversations going on around her. She sets off in search of a drink.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Sam grumbles to himself for a moment, quietly enough that the girl shouldn't be able to make out the words.

Seems like everybody can tell I'm homeless just from a glance today...

He turns towards Trisha, puts on his business smile, and attempts to not fuck up his first real contact with other spectrals.

I agree, free food is always the best part. Please, lead the way.

I'm Sam, by the way. I make ice.

He summons a small ice model of a cog in the palm of his hand, showing it to the girl. He then puts it in a pocket of his water-proof backpack, waiting for it to melt so he can re-absorb it.

Last edited by Von Aardvark on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Terra comments on Matthew's outburst. "He's... a rather lively person, I think."

When the new guy pops up and greets, Terra shirks a little behind Vic. "Umm, it's... a pleasure to meet you Evan... what do you mean by 1?"

Umm, is it normal for spectrals to go around and announcing their abilities? Should I do that as well? I'm not sure I'm comfortable in letting others know what I can do... I don't want them to see me as...dangerous.

It is far better to show instead of tell. You should light this fool on fire, let him taste our power. Then lets see if he thinks he's still lucky

Terra does he best to ignore Darken, he falls asleep when he has nothing interesting to do or watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Urban Edition) IC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next