The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Vote_lcapThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Voting_barThe Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:31 am

She did give me the key, but that didn't solve the problem of a standing guard. I had to take care of that using my wits alone. Of course, the Hand was impossible to lie to, so the fact that she gave me the key was still very important.

Thanks for the warning, but when you consider that Ryan can shoot water already, the basics wouldn't really make a significant addition to his repertoire of attacks.

Last edited by Wealthy Lord Asssprite on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 am

Well at most I would require manual labor. There is only so much I can do without help. My thought is that we would use some of the trees to create the walls. So one side would be a bunch of trees (we could move some of the smaller ones into position, ya know, dig it up, move it) then have the other side be either more trees or other things, hardware, planks, some metal etc. Would take a little time and effort but it's manageable.
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:37 am

Aren't tree roots too, you know, spread out to make replanting feasible? I mean, unless its a sapling or something, and those are kind of bendy...

Last edited by Wealthy Lord Asssprite on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:38 am

Pepper gives a sigh. "Are we finally getting through that thick skull. Look, Alice likes you, and if you go and get yourself hurt because your being to stubborn to learn the very thing that could have prevented it, it's going to hurt Alice, ergo then we have a problem."

Pepper looks tough as she can.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:43 am

Shaping my spectral energy will not make a significant contribution to my ability to avoid danger, unless I were to be able to do it at a very advanced level. That's because I am already very good at avoiding being hurt. I know that Alice and I share our experiences on some level, and that pain would likely transmit across the shared section of our consciousness, but even before that was a thing I didn't like getting hurt, so I know a thing or two about avoiding it.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:46 am

psssst, she means emotionally. Ryan's complete understanding of Alice would let him know that she also wants him to learn, but doesn't want to suggest it and have him get mad at her (even if that's an irrational fear). He gets hurt, she is going to blame herself.

(plus it be like a bonding moment if she gets to teach him Smile )
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:50 am

On the other hand, Ryan is being deliberately obstinate about this.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:52 am

Small trees Ryan. Small trees. I'll even buy them if I REALLY have too. I just would like to have breathing room when we meet. Or you know, scrap the tree idea altogether.

Something like this would be niiiiceeeeee

Last edited by Soroya123 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:54 am

Well, we could meet somewhere in town, you know. I mean, not everyone lives in a tree, and this is kind of out of the way...
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:58 am

It's nice to have an isolated spot however. Let loose from the adult supervision. Also you can use your abilities here with no worry for odd looks.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:12 am

I'd have to try it to find out, but I may be able to make the tree thing happen. It would just be a matter of moving around all that dirt. And if we plan to build something from hardware instead, my tool can do the work of many, many men; so we have plenty of options.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:20 am

OOH YES I HAVE MANY MANY IDEAS. PERHAPS WE CAN COORDINATE? Jeanine looks extremely excited for a second, then calms down
Ah but that might have to wait 'till later. We do need to attend to Monarca. Should we head out soon?
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:31 am

My house is on the other side of town... I don't have a vehicle or anything... I have to walk all the way over here... Ah, whatever. I'd like to meet with Monarca as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:43 am

Walking is good for you Ryan. Or get a bike. Speaking of bikes, Ryan, you better damn well wipe the sharpie off my bike.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 am

Yeah, alright, that's easy. It'll take me like a second.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:50 am

Good. Now let's go meet Monarca. she gets up and puts the cut up fruit (which nobody ate) in her fridge for later. She grabs a bag and quickly puts in some duct tape, a medi kit, flashlight and some granola bars. She opens the door and moves aside After you guys. You can leave your stuff if you want, but given our track record for going places on short notice I suggest you bring necessary things with you.
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:19 am

All right.

Oliver walks out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:25 am

It's not like I keep essential gear out here, so I'll have to stick with whats in my pockets.
Ryan follows Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 am

Pepper watches Ryan walk out, she's a little peeved. "How dense can you be? He's got rocks for brains, I swear."

She'll leave with Chase when he leaves.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:28 am

Mm. Nothing we can do about it though. Just hope he won't die. As much as he is an Asssprite he's still one of us. We'll just have to make due.
Chase, Anton, Arthur are you guys coming? I mean you don't really have a choice, forgive me, but I'm not completely comfortable leaving you guys here alone.

Back to top Go down
Spidey
Spectral
Spidey

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:20 am

"Sigh, id rather not, but hey, its not like that really matters right now does it?"

Chase exits the treehouse, still groggy, tired, and slightly irritated by Ryan's immaturity.

"I think I'll head there my way, I still like alleyways and shortcuts more, and ill get there pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
leviatron
Seeing Shades
leviatron

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:01 am

arthur follows in complete bewilderment.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:12 am

Um Chase, I live in the forest. There are no alleyways. The fastest way is by walking right into the territory. There are no shortcuts.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:17 am

Haven't heard from Vasyl in more than 10 days, I have received no pm or messages that he was going to be absent, and this is the second event. This was more time than I have given plattrom when he/she disappeared without warning.

Anton has been kicked out of continuity. He never existed. Sorry man if you do come back, your out of the game by lack of participation.

The group makes their way to Monarca's territory, each getting there around the same time. The lemon fields smell,... lemony, but you do notice something odd. You all see that every tree has at least one purple lemon. The odd colored lemon looks completely healthy, just completely the wrong color.

The ritual is done to open the passage, and sure enough, the tree splits open to reveal a path when you go through it.

As you walk down the path, the air feels chilly. At the end is the familiar throne made of a living tree, but no one is upon it, and the open field surrounded and closed in by tree's is empty.
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:35 am

Jeanine pulls out a needle, still smallish, about the size of a kitchen knife at this point, Something is not right here guys...Oliver be ready to shield... she whispers. She steps forward warily and yells My lady! We have returned! We humbly ask you to grace us with your presence!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)   The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run) - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Paranatural Forum RPG (Experiment Run)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next