The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 18 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 18 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 18 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 18 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 18 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

Chapter Five - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 6:27 pm

If hijack is inside one of the teachers who left the lounge, Spender may have actually made *gasp* a good plan by getting them to leave. If one of these teachers is Hijack, they will probably want to come back to the lounge. Of course, it really is anyone's guess at this point, since no one has been shown acting particularly strange.

I think I mentioned my theory that Hijack can more easily control someone who is angry or upset (Jeff was being bullied when he was possessed). However, since we don't have any evidence that those three teachers were going through any particular emotional turmoil this recent page doesn't lend any credibility to my theory.

It could also be controlling Spender and is telling lies like lying is going out of fashion, but Spender has two spirits with him, so this seems unlikely.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 2:44 am

Yeah, plus we're clearly shown Spender sensing something, so he's probs telling the truth, in my opinion.

If Hijack wanted to get to the lounge to do some task, then he would indeed have to get to the lounge. However, what if what Hijack really wanted was access to a teacher? Coach Oop is the gym teacher so that may have had some impact on what he has access to, so Hijack might have wanted to get to a teacher which has access to different things. What he wants/needs access to, however, is still a mystery.

But why would Hijack take a teacher now, when he could have hijacked Mr.Garcia when he was standing at the front gate? It may have to do with the emotional state of the people he's hijacking, but like Connorses said, none of the teachers seemed especially distraught or upset, so who knows.

(Too tired to really theorize, going to bed now. Apologies for any holes/broken logic/etc.)
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 6:09 am

Today's alt-text contains a glorious trainwreck of a tongue twister:

Try saying "Just Starch, Bax and the Garsh" five times fast.
Hell, try saying it fast ONCE.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 12:03 pm

My tongue has been thoroughly twisted.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 1:44 pm

NinjaKitten wrote:
What he wants/needs access to, however, is still a mystery.
Actually the second panel of today's update makes it clear. Hijack's mission is obviously to steal soda.
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 1:47 pm

... Are you giving us permission to skip class, Mr. Spender?
Back to top Go down
Ignis of Cain
New Kid
Ignis of Cain

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:02 pm

bounce A few (unlikely) possiblilties:

1. Spender is possessed, and the eye is a part of Spender's shadow spirit that we haven't yet seen, and that Hijack wasn't expecting.

2. Issac will end up thinking Spender making a good plan and complementing him are too unlike our favorite sunglasses spectral, throwing the whole plan off by pursuing him.

3. Starchman. I dunno, he seems to be acting too... normal. Which isn't normal. Probably not likely though, I somehow doubt it will be anyone in the teacher trio.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Number 2 would be pretty interesting to see. Especially since if I recall correctly from today's update, Spender wants them to split up to keep an eye on all 3 of the teachers, which would mean noone would be watching Spender. With that logic, it could give Isaac good enough reason to tail Spender instead.
Back to top Go down
TurnTechBiologist
New Kid
TurnTechBiologist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 1:15 am

this would mean that, by irony logic, Hijack is in whichever teacher is not tailed.

Ignis of Cain wrote:
bounce A few (unlikely) possiblilties:

1. Spender is possessed, and the eye is a part of Spender's shadow spirit that we haven't yet seen, and that Hijack wasn't expecting.

Or Lucifer, who we've seen to both only have one eye, and have a vested interest in Spender's well-being.

Ignis of Cain wrote:
2. Issac will end up thinking Spender making a good plan and complementing him are too unlike our favorite sunglasses spectral, throwing the whole plan off by pursuing him.

maybe, though this would likely result in Isaac running around after Spender as the latter talks to the former over the phone, to try and coordinate the search (unless Hijack really is in Spender), which could get awkward for Isaac...

Ignis of Cain wrote:
3. Starchman. I dunno, he seems to be acting too... normal. Which isn't normal. Probably not likely though, I somehow doubt it will be anyone in the teacher trio.

Could just be that Starchman is... NORMAL... DUN DUN DUNNNN! and just puts on an exuberant air to grab the attention of students
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 2:22 am

C'mon Zack! What is this, postponing comic pages season? Do we gotta deal with this all Summer?
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:39 pm

Better postponed pages than Zack hurting himself so he can't draw at all, I say. But yeah, postponed pages suck. Sad
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 5:50 am

BUT WHAT IF IT IS SPENDER oh god I don't even know anymore.
Back to top Go down
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 5:50 pm

Connorses wrote:
BUT WHAT IF IT IS SPENDER oh god I don't even know anymore.
Yeah, it's getting harder to figure out, which is nice.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 12:10 am

I suppose so. I still think hijack is in one of the teachers, but it's getting more and more likely that that might not be the case. Though I wonder what the significance is of Spender teaming himself up with Isabelle.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:27 pm

I wonder if Max is gonna team up with someone. Spender might have Max sit this one out cause of his arm, but he could maybe make a pass or something so Max can stay in the teachers lounge just in case hijack tries to come back to the lounge (or never left somehow)
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:26 pm

That would make sense, since he's injured, though I think that Max wouldn't just be sitting there even if he is hurt. He'd probably get mixed up in something else (for instance, something with Johnny and co.) whether he wants it or not.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:01 am

(New page)

The activity club is burning the governor in effigy.

Why would Suzy have Dmitri listen?? I feel like she'd be all over that.
Maybe he insisted so that he could control what she knows. But why? Who are you, Dmitri? What do you know?!

How graceful.

Heh heh, "bugged"
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
Westbrook
Spectral
Westbrook

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Haha, I was also surprised to see Dimitri with the headphones. I'm interested to hear what he hears and how he downplays it.

And on the newest page...so the spectral energy thread wore off, eh? Distance limit?
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:49 am

Yeah that would make the most sense I think. Other possibilities include the spirit absorbing spectral energy as it does when in a tool, Max taking it off for some reason, or a diet obnoxiously high in citrus.
Back to top Go down
Ilmarinen
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Huh, so this is what Dimitri meant when he said he'd "do something about it" if he wasn't okay with something Suzy would do it. He's not opposing her directly, he's just distracting and deceiving her, leading her off in a different direction. That's interesting to know.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 6:23 pm

Oh how ominous that school store is it looks like the entrance to a secret club or something.
I wonder who could possibly have Max come to a place like that? Certainly not anyone we know, right? And definitely not Johnny! I mean, where's Ollie? All I see is a shady-looking bouncer-ish kid!
(Very excited for what's gonna happen next!)

Also, Dimitri is getting more and more interesting every time we see him. I wonder what his angle is... I read a theory somewhere where Dimitri might've once been a member of the Activity Club, I wonder if that's true.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 7:09 am

I had a couple thoughts about Dimitri once being a part of the Activity Club too while reading the comic. Whether it's true or not, Dimitri is pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 8:11 am

(New Page)

So are those snapshots of what's to come? Johnny following Ed, looking like a perfect example of a creep, Isaac following Max, I wonder what drama will go down there. The shippers must be in agony. Then there's the Stu. Co., who also seem to be trailing Max (gee, Max, popular, aren't ya?). Spender and Isabel, WHAT WILL THEY DISCOVER?!

Get hypeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 1:46 am

That definitely seems like some previews to me!
So hyped!
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:31 am

*rises from the dead* I can't believe I haven't been on in a month I'm so bad at keeping up on posts >_<

Anyways, I really like this last set of pages and I'm really excited to see what's coming next! Part of me hopes that everything will just collide in a big ball of chaos but I also feel like things might take a slower turn once Max gets into the school store.

Also, the inside of the school store is totally a middle school version of a bar if the chapter cover indicates anything at all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next