The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 29 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 29 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 29 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 29 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 29 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 29 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

Chapter Five - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 4:48 am

welp, thats it. shows over. Flipflop is now the greatest spirit in the entire universe. nothing could possibly top this ever. Admiteedly I say this almost every time a new spirit shows up, but Zack is going to have to try really hard to top the breakdancing woobie turtle
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 11:31 am

I agree 100% with the above statement. Also I am very glad I was right and that Flipflop is a lovely breakdancer.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 2:08 am

What if Dimitri was the one that slipped Max the note? Maybe he indeed was a member of the activity club once!!!

Or maybe it was that one guy from Johnny's gang, I forget his name and whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 10:39 am

It wasn't Cody??? But I was so sure!

At this point it almost can't be anyone but Dimitri...who else could conceivably know his "secret"? The only thing that bugs me is the handwriting, and I don't want to sound stereotypical based on the way it was written, but Dimitri just doesn't seem like the type that would write like that. Unless he got someone else to write it for him...
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:28 pm

It's highly improbable that he would get someone else to write it for him. After all, whomever he asked to write it would no doubt be suspicious of the person the note addresses, not to mention the "secret" it speaks of. Dimitri doesn't seem to have any allies close enough to give that information to (after all, even if he didn't tell the writer whom the note was for or what it was about, the writer would still know that Dimitri knows something (and information seems to be valuable in this particular school) and has some sort of end goal, which would ruin his cover (I am assuming it is a cover out of my natural suspicion for people who are not the protagonist) of being carefree and harmless (and we all know that making sure people underestimate you is a great way to get around (though after the hit ball game I'm not sure how many people still believe that, or at least are disregarding their suspicions). Unless of course, the person who wrote the note already knows that he can play people like chess pieces, but that still leaves the point of them knowing that he knows something, and potentially tailing and eavesdropping on him.). Still, it's entirely possible to disguise one's handwriting, but I doubt that Dimitri would go to those lengths. After all, Max will be meeting him eventually (unless he sends a lacky (which once again, I don't think he would trust with any sensitive information))), though it could be that he wants to keep Max from setting up any assets he has to prepare for the meeting. Still, he seems to regard Max as more of an ally (which I suppose is still no reason not be be cautious), and he might be holding back the tricks to get Max to believe that he can confide in him (not that Max would pick up his handwriting anyway). No, disguising handwriting seems more like Suzy's game, and even if it's her normal handwriting, I think that the mysterious person is more likely her (discussing the paranatural in a crowded bar seems like too ametur a move for Dimitri, but for something less sensitive (not that Suzy thinks that whatever secret she thinks she found out is sensitive), it would be perfect, especially if she wants to create a spectacle) with some sort of misconception.

Remind me never to ramble on the internet again, I'm sure that the overuse of parentheses makes this originally very simple estimate a pain to read and for that I apologize (though that does not necessarily mean I am sorry for it).
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 5:21 pm

It was certainly an interesting paragraph! xD

I agree with you on Dimitri. The more I think about it the less sense disguising his handwriting for something as mundane as this. If it IS him I'm very curious as to why he writes like that then.

The problem with Suzy is that one we know she didn't place the note and two, even if that was a fake-out and she was planning on confronting Max about a "secret" I hardly think she'd be dumb enough to go into the school store after what just happened.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 6:09 pm

On the topic of it being somebody in Johnnys' gang who might've written it, we know that Stephen is currently serving a suspension right now. On another note, we've witnessed the entire group pass through the barrier, just as Johnny was being possessed by Forge. While this doesn't rule any of them out, one has to wonder how long a non-spectral can be aware of the spirit world (without being able to see or feel any of it), or whether that's even the secret in question.

I'm almost hedging my bets on the mystery person being a character we haven't actually seen in any form of focus shot. There /are/ plenty of background characters to choose from, after all.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 am

What if the "I know your secret" thing was just a ploy to get Max to meet this kid? What schemes will our hero be faced with?!
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 11:32 am

Oh, it's that girl from the bus! I recognize her face...vaguely. I am so freaking relieved that it's not Dimitri tho honestly.

Until we know her true name I'm dubbing her "Meta Girl".
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 1:43 pm

She has a book titled "Aliens be crazy". Max did that crazy bus stunt right in front of her. Maybe she thinks he's an alien.

... Maybe she sees the ghosts but think they're aliens. That would be kinda cool.

Anyway, she's kinda cute. Can't wait to see how things turn out. "Yeah you know that bus stunt you did? Teach me."
Back to top Go down
OntheCeiling
New Kid
OntheCeiling

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 7:46 pm

My reaction to the latest page:

WHODIS

Seriously, how many pages has that girl been in? I want to see all of them. I'm sure it's like six.
Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 7:47 pm

My favorite is her appearance in the hitball arc - "This is why we don't have world peace"
Back to top Go down
The Chosen One
New Kid
The Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 2:20 am

I approve of Meta Girl, named after the time Max met a girl.
I like her and I hope she has a major role in later plots.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 10:46 am

She was hiding in plain sight all along. Those eyes look like they can see right out of the panels, into my thoughts- into my soul. Meta Girl probably knows what I ate three years ago on a Sunday of no importance.

I like her.
Back to top Go down
Blathers
New Kid
Blathers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 1:17 pm

Chapter Five - Page 29 Ij13G73
Chapter Five - Page 29 GXy0TUY
Chapter Five - Page 29 TpMXUcR
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 12:05 am

Her eyes make me think of the times we've seen PJ, actually. Those somewhat timid, vulnerable gazes- prone to seeing things they shouldn't. Things they can't accept. Of course, Meta Girl seems more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 12:58 am

ok ngl i was Not expecting it to be the Bus-Jumping Secret even though its Totally And Completely Obvious. gotta hand it to ya man
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 4:41 am

meta kid is adorable. and self aware. and meta! three of my favorite things. I wish they had a name so I could properly declare my admiration for them.

What are their intentions? flirting? threatening? either way I ship it
Back to top Go down
evictedSaint
New Kid

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 11:15 am

Does anyone have links to the pages Meta Girl has appeared in?
Back to top Go down
Soroya123
Paranaturalist
Soroya123

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 7:49 pm

You can see Meta Girl staring at Max Here
Back to top Go down
http://soroya123.tumblr.com/
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 2:37 am

You're right- she's not just in the crowd, spacing out- she's actively staring at Max. Almost every characters line of sight leads to another character, most of them across the middle towards the opposing team- Meta Girl is the only one /not/ doing that, and her eyes are directed at Max. What a catch, I applaud you.
Back to top Go down
The Chosen One
New Kid
The Chosen One

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 4:11 am

Her selfsame lowercase voice is now inside the actual alt text, jeez dang.
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 11:43 pm

Okay, so Shred Eagle is definitely coming back as a ghost at some point.

We also have another sighting of Max's friends who may be related to Agent Day.

Finally, that last panel was adorable. I continue to ship it
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 1:15 am

I wouldn't be surprised, seeing as how a gruesome death leads to a higher likelihood of becoming a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Blathers
New Kid
Blathers

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 10:58 am

Would that mean the story might eventually shift outside of the town? I doubt Shred Eagle's ghost is going to wander from Neo Jersey all the way to Mayview.

Even with the Ghost Train gone, Doorman could still provide a way out if someone has a key leading to a door from the outside world. It would only allow Isaac and Max to go through, though, since it doesn't want more people to know about its existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next