The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Five - Page 28 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 28 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 28 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Five - Page 28 Vote_lcapChapter Five - Page 28 Voting_barChapter Five - Page 28 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

Chapter Five - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 8:55 pm

The Vice principal is clearly in league with the student council president, whoever he is. I am not sure which one is in charge, or if its an equal partnership. Either way, The Vice Principal's overbearing nature, combined with how the principal being so mild mannered, doesn't make it too shocking

Edit: New page! So it seems like the Vice Principal is just opportunistically taking advantage of the presidents rise to power.

I know they are probably just jokes, but I really want to see the Twelve Black Sailor Councilor-generals in the comic and have the Activity Club fight them. I want to see anime style fights between spectrals. So far, they have only fought spirits. It would be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
FrenchyWrenchy
New Kid
FrenchyWrenchy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 5:37 pm

I agree, some would have the upper hand depending on what they could do with their tool. I wonder if there are clubs for other spectrals in different towns,maybe we'll get to see in the future. I also wonder if the Student Council President is a spectral,do you think they're anyone we've met so far.
Back to top Go down
PineapplePhone
New Kid
PineapplePhone

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 1:19 am

Do you remember when a middle school was just a middle school and everything wasn't some large conspiracy? I can't tell whether they're all just exaggerating a minor thing or if there is legit something important going on here. I feel Max's pain. I think he might be the sanest person around, which doesn't speak much for the mental health of Mayview. Everyone just needs to take a chill pill, sometimes a student council is just a student council.

Buuut this is Mayview, where nothing is as it seems.

Good luck dealing with all this bull crap, Max
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/pineapplephone/
FrenchyWrenchy
New Kid
FrenchyWrenchy

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 9:41 am

Middle school was always a conspiracy for me. Maybe Mayview is actually really boring and they want to spice up their lives a bit. I agree though Max is probably the sanest, reminds me of me during public school.
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 8:36 pm

But the Vice principal seemed aware of possession being a thing. If she has that level of knowledge, Its pretty probable that the Student council president is a spectral
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 1:21 am

(Hey, it's a bunch of people who haven't shown up in a while! +one new guy, hello!)

I dunno about all the conspiracy stuff, but I have to say that Cody and Isaac are the top two most anime characters in that middle school. Yes, even above that kid with the spiky blonde-with-a-pink-streak hair we see now and then.
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 10:15 pm

This is an intriguing turn of events. Could Cody be hiding something? Is he a black saint Student Councilor-general? Or is he just following the Student President out of loyalty to the position? Could Lisa be hoping to turn him against the rest of the student council? What is Violet's beef with Cody? Could it have something to do with Jeff?
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND NONE OF THEM ARE EVEN RELATED TO THE GHOSTS.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:14 am

Ghost-related answers will only get Spender Censored anyways.

I'm shocked by the revelation that Cody is inactively a member of small local governments! What power the Student Council holds, what unfortunate enslavement to this shadowy master.
Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Anyone else a bit on edge about what "I know your secret" means? I feel like with all that's been happening this chapter that particular unsettling element has been glossed over
Back to top Go down
megazaprat
New Kid
megazaprat

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 4:34 pm

That is a good point. I assumed that it was about him being a spectral, but what if it was something else. We still don't have a good idea of who planted the note either or why they wanted Max to go to the school store
Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 4:51 pm

You bring up a good point! I guess I assumed that Cody planted the note, but it's possible that multiple people have questions for Max/want something from him and Cody was just taking advantage of the situation when Max asked if anyone wan5ed to talk to him. I return to the handwriting on the note: I'm not saying that it couldn't be Cody's, but the only people I knew who dotted their Is with circles in middle school were girls. Or maybe Zach is interested in breaking gender stereotypes. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:43 pm

We've met the umbrella spirit!

I have to say, Flipflop definitely defies the expectations I didn't have.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 2:09 am

Flipflop is adorable!
Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 2:18 am

i feel like flipflop would make a good friend (he's a box turtle...... geddit lol)
Back to top Go down
Connorses
New Kid
Connorses

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 2:03 am

I love the websites shown on that last page...

There was that one, it's partially cut off, but we have

Haunted Necklace (for Luck + Jo
(Contains one [1] pixie {Purple Aur

(probably "Purple Aura")

Knowing what we do about how the Paranatural universe works, I have to wonder if it's real or fake. The term "Pixie" hasn't been mentioned before, so it could be BS. On the other hand, "Pixie" could be the seller's own terminology for some kind of spirit. Spirits DO have colors, after all. Is it truly haunted, or is the seller lying/mistaken? WE MUST FIND OUT.
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Flipflop is the best already, the true question here is: who would win in a cute battle, him or eightfold? :0
Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 pm

I don't want him to fight anyone.... ;n; based on today's page I'd say he's been through enough already. Do you think Isabel's grandpa could be responsible for this? He is, after all, pretty disdainful of tools. Maybe Flipflop was one of the spirits they stuffed in dummies and used for target practice O-O
Back to top Go down
NinjaKitten
Paranaturalist
NinjaKitten

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 pm

Noooo, the poor guy! I feel so sad for him, since it definitely seems like he's gone through some bad stuff at the hands of (a) spectral(s).

I also noticed his box says "fragile" on it, and I doubt it's pure coincidence. TT^TT
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 7:40 pm

omg I absolutely did not think about the very likely possibility that he was used in a training dummy D: That is just too cruel. I hope Isabel gives him a hug.
Back to top Go down
UniversalMonster
Seeing Shades
UniversalMonster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 9:28 am

You know, the ability to flip things could have some interesting possibilities.

What are the limits to this power? Can you, perhaps, flip the laws of the universe?!
Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 10:09 am

For now I'm just imagining Isabel going to use the umbrella and it turns inside-out lol
Back to top Go down
howlingwolfonfire
New Kid
howlingwolfonfire

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2017 3:32 pm

@Scooter
someone should really draw that xD

For real though I am curious as to what exactly Flipflop's powers will allow Isabel to do. It would be pretty cool is she was able to physically flip opponents because of the umbrella.

As for this page...is Flipflop gonna breakdance? :0
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 6:55 am

The latest panel- "It's a stage", my thoughts: "But can he flip the script?"... I didn't laugh to myself. I also meowed at my yawning cat.

Back to top Go down
Scooter
New Kid
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 4:45 pm

ok so i made this (big so under spoiler)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PretenseAndPoison
Seeing Shades
PretenseAndPoison

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 4:52 am

It's perfect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Five   Chapter Five - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Five

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next