The Activity Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Activity Club

For the fans of Zack Morrison's webcomic Paranatural.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Erie, Man of Danger
Chapter Three - Page 5 Vote_lcapChapter Three - Page 5 Voting_barChapter Three - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Chapter Three - Page 5 Vote_lcapChapter Three - Page 5 Voting_barChapter Three - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Soroya123
NinjaKitten
Baron Von Aardvark
Spidey
Leo M. R.
W!tch
Westbrook
tylerouzts
Latest topics
» Chapter Seven
Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2021 10:11 pm by ThePyromaniac

» Hear me out... (BERG theory)
Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 12:32 pm by janusjekyll

» Hello Activity Club
Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:07 am by janusjekyll

» Non-specific Greeting
Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 pm by Westbrook

» (slides in) Good Evening
Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:51 pm by Clayview

» I shout into the void
Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 4:49 pm by Clayview

Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is AL

Our users have posted a total of 14282 messages in 355 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter Three

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vuanaunt
New Kid
Vuanaunt

Chapter Three - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Okay, I may have changed my mind. Mr. Splender's dialog may even surpas Max's, in terms of hilarity.

I'm looking at you Panel 6...

Back to top Go down
tylerouzts
Seeing Shades
tylerouzts

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm so glad Ed and Isabel finally showed up this chapter but OH NO Ed's face! At least the rest of him got to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerouzts.tumblr.com
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:21 pm

The best part of this page is that once Ed puts his glasses on the only thing that you can tell is missing is his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 am

NEW PAGE, GUYS!!!

So... Mr. Spender. Whaddya think?
Back to top Go down
Baron Von Aardvark
Paranaturalist
Baron Von Aardvark

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:06 am

I wasn't 100% sure before, but because of this page I'd now be pretty surprised if he didn't turn out to have light based powers.
Back to top Go down
GirlTheHero
New Kid
GirlTheHero

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 am

I'm pretty sure someone on this forum predicted that Ed would draw on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://girlthehero.tumblr.com/
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:13 am

That was pretty much a given, I think.
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:47 am

Stupendid isn't even a word. I think Mr. Spender was on the way of saying stupid.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:54 am

Snarks wrote:
Stupendid isn't even a word. I think Mr. Spender was on the way of saying stupid.

I thought "stupendid" was just a portmanteau of "stupendous" and "splendid" Neutral We all know Zack likes combining words, after all.
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 am

Leo M. R. wrote:
Snarks wrote:

I thought "stupendid" was just a portmanteau of "stupendous" and "splendid" Neutral We all know Zack likes combining words, after all.

This is true! I had to do a double take because I actually thought he had said stupid at first.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 am

Apparently some people think he wanted to say "stupid" before swapping words at the last minute. Personally, I don't think that fits his character. Fits Isaac's, maybe, but not Mr. Spunkysquirrel.
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 am

One of those people would be me.

Edit: Aha. Wow. I think that comment came off more rude than it should have. SOrry, Leo!
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Isabela, are you trying to be my favorite character? Twisted Evil No Emotion AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Snarks wrote:

Edit: Aha. Wow. I think that comment came off more rude than it should have. SOrry, Leo!

What? Did it? I didn't even think it was... Well anyway, don't worry about, Snarky girl!
Back to top Go down
Paranaturist
New Kid
Paranaturist

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Von Aardvark wrote:
I wasn't 100% sure before, but because of this page I'd now be pretty surprised if he didn't turn out to have light based powers.

Zack seems to have wrote these few pages to increasingly imply that Spender's light powers. I think this page of Max physically recoiling to Splendid is basically explicit confirmation that Spender's got light powers, and it's not just comic effects.
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
Snarks wrote:

What? Did it? I didn't even think it was... Well anyway, don't worry about, Snarky girl!

IT DID TO ME! ;u;
And okay. I have nothing else to add to the actual conversation about the chapter. I'msosorry
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Snarks wrote:
Leo M. R. wrote:
Snarks wrote:

IT DID TO ME! ;u;
And okay. I have nothing else to add to the actual conversation about the chapter. I'msosorry

You worry too much, loosen up girl! At least around here; people here are nice and amicable! Very Happy Oh, and I think you may want to see this.
Back to top Go down
Snarks
New Kid
Snarks

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Leo M. R. wrote:
Snarks wrote:
Leo M. R. wrote:
Snarks wrote:

IT DID TO ME! ;u;

You worry too much, loosen up girl! At least around here; people here are nice and amicable! Very Happy Oh, and I think you may want to see this.

Mr. Spender
Accidentally sounding like a jerk.

And it looks like Max's magnet powers follow the rules of cartoons where anything metal can be picked up.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:31 pm

It does. Cartoon physics for the win!
Back to top Go down
Ectus Plasmis
New Kid
Ectus Plasmis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:23 am

Well, that's much better than just ferromagnetic metals. If it would only work on those his tool's powers wouldn't be as awesome.

He could use a gauntlet with the bat. BAT-BOOMERANG

Sounds like a weapon from certain DC character but still awesome.
Back to top Go down
Leo M. R.
Spectral
Leo M. R.

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 am

I wonder what the deal is with Mr. Sporky Pig's "mind"... Anybody else has guesses?
Back to top Go down
W!tch
Mag!c
W!tch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 am

Maybe he just has an OCD about his spirit colors.
Back to top Go down
Erie, Man of Danger
Paranaturalist
Erie, Man of Danger

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:48 am

My guess, he gots two spirits that are content and in balance, he doesn't want a third trying to worm its way in there.
Back to top Go down
Wealthy Lord Asssprite
Paranaturalist
Wealthy Lord Asssprite

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:20 pm

My guess is that he is at the point where he can resist them taking over his body, but another spirit would put too much strain on him, resulting in loss of autonomy all glowy-eyes-max style.
Back to top Go down
Tren
New Kid
Tren

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:38 pm

I have a theory that the more spirits you link with over your life, the more unstable your mind gets.
Mr. Spondee is getting old and I assume he's been possessed by a LOT of spirits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three   Chapter Three - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next